Confessions from the guys

Love Story

Afrer meeting with the guys, I found out that I have a affinity with them. They treated me as their unnie as I am the only girl who has a great relationship with them. I also treated them as my oppa. We often meet for lunch and watch movies and more. I still remember a time where they wanted to create a new album. That time they do not have any concept on what song they want to write. They looked for me for help. U was happy that they were easy-going and accepted each others opinion. 

There is a time I remembered which let me embarrassed.  There was a time there was a bunch of us. I told them i wanted to learn how to sing korean songs, they had a very good idea which is bringing me to the karaoke to sing. When we went inside, they did not on the light. To my surprise, Kris oppa kneel down and said to me "At first I met you, u felt that you are so special. I feel that I treat you as not only my unnie but my girlfriend. I really like you, can you date with me?" Next Kai oppa also kneel down and confessed to me" At first, I thought i only treated you like my unnie but I fell in love with you. Can you be my girlfriend? "

I was very shocked not knowing what to do.

 

This is my next update hope you like it.