Propose

Love Story

Kai Oppa and i went there and dated there. After we talked about our lifes, we walked around the cherry blossom park and i am surprised that he know the history of the cherry blossom park. He explained to me the history and i am impressed.  

The night was a romanic night for Kai Oppa and me. Suddenly the night seem very bright, the lights on the tree focused on Kai Oppa and I. I wonder what happened so i asked Kai Oppa what happened. He suddenly kneel down saying this words to me" Hyojung, with you bt me side, i feel very happy. Athought we spent very little time together but i want to request you to not reject me and instead accept to my request." I wonder what was the request about that i was not allowed to reject but to accept i wonder what was it. 

He suddenly kneel down taking out his ring and proposing to me. I was shocked and when i wanted to tell him "Oppa we just dated long ago and i am not prepared." He just answered me with a smile. He popped the question he smiled at me. He asked me" Kim Hyojung would you marry me?" I said yes as i felt that since we loved each other, we should cherish the relationship. He put on the ring for me and kissed me. He also promised me that he would love me forever and would never betray me. I was touched when i heard it and i also promise him that i would totally trust him and not betray him. 

This update is done. Hope you will enjoy:)