she is .....

What ? My 12 Vampire SoulMates ?

Hyorin Pov

I woke in the morning and go out without oppas knowing. i just feeling like i need some fresh air and my baby need it too. it feelsnice but  suddenly i feel like someone is following me . Is she is the one who want to kill me and my baby ?? no ,baby mommy not gonna let anyone hurt you , mommy gonna protect you honey . I think this is time for me to know who want to harm us . i lloking back and see familiar face ... is she hyuna unnie ?? is she the one who want to hurt me ?? that isn't hyuna unnie right ?? she is my unnie after all .

" who are you ? " i asked  . she is still far away from me so i can't see her clearly . she walked slowly to me withour i am knowing my body is feel weaker it's feels like she is saying something but i can't hear it .

" who are you "  I asked again , but still no answer . " what do you want ?" i asked her again

"what do you want !! "

" You and you baby life " she answerd . what me and my baby life , is she gonna hurt us , kill us . no i am not gonna let her .

" i am not gonna let you harm my baby ."

" i am gonna hurt you . and you can't do anything "

" no , you can't hurt my baby "

" you can't do anything without your backup "

" they are not my backup , they are my family " she walk closer and i finally can see her face ..... she is ....