To the Rescue!!

Superstar Brothers

It’s still 3 in the morning and Yoon Mi’s up already. She slept too early that night and she woke up too early too. “Aish, I’d just walk around for a bit,” Yoon Mi decided as she sat up on her bed. She knew it might be dangerous for a girl to wander around alone in an unfamiliar neighbourhood, but she can’t stand a minute more of staying in bed without doing anything. “Should I leave a note?” Yoon Mi asked to herself while putting on her jacket. Yoon Mi decided that she’ll leave a note in case the 2PM members woke up and search for her.

After placing the note on the dining table, Yoon Mi tiptoed towards the front door, trying not to wake either Wooyoung or Chansung. Yoon Mi quickly went outside and closed the door behind her. “Finally,” Yoon Mi said, stretching her arms. She started wandering around the neighborhood, and as she’s alone most of the time for the last few years, she had learnt how to enjoy times like this.

Yoon Mi stopped in front of a dark road. She’s hesitating whether to just walk back to 2PM’s dorm or continue her small walk around. “Aish what could go wrong?” Yoon Mi thought. She continued walking, unaware of the eyes watching her. Yes, 4 guys were watching Yoon Mi as she walked towards the dark road, whispering things between themselves.

Yoon Mi was humming a SHINee song to herself when suddenly a hand held her wrist tightly. She froze on the spot, scared of what was behind her. She carefully turned around, only to face 4 guys who are smirking at her. Nothing ran through her mind for a while, until she finally realized the whole situation. Yoon Mi’s expression changed immediately. She tried to free her hand from the grip, but she’s too weak. “What do you want?” Yoon Mi asked without fear in her voice. “Let us just accompany you and show you this place. It’s dangerous for a pretty lady like you to walk around alone at this time of the day,” a guy said, still smirking. “I would never go with you guys,” Yoon Mi said, firmly. “Just come with us,” the guys said, holding both of Yoon Mi’s hand and started to drag her with them. “Let go of me!!” Yoon Mi screamed.  “Be quiet or you’ll never see this world anymore,” the guy threatened. Yoon Mi started sobbing and sobbing along the way. She didn’t dare to scream anymore, she’s really really scared.

“Oppa, come and save me,” Yoon Mi sobbed. At that moment, BAM!! A punch landed on the guys’ faces. Yoon Mi was shocked, but then ran when she realized it’s her only chance to flee. Yoon Mi hid nearby, occasionally peeking to check on the mysterious guy who helped her. She saw everything, quite surprised that the guy who helped her won against the gang who kidnapped her. As soon as the gang disappeared from her sight, she walked out to thank the person who helped her.

“Ah are you alright?” Yoon Mi asked. The guy looked up, smiled and said,” Totally fine. And you shouldn’t go out this early, it can be really dangerous.” Yoon Mi sat next to him and examined his face. ‘Handsome’ is the first thing that came through Yoon Mi’s mind. “Btw, thank you so much for helping me. I’m Yoon Mi, you?” Yoon Mi said. “Oh it’s not a problem. I’m Jason,” the guy said, smiling at Yoon Mi. “Whoops I better go now, the oppas will be worried. Thanks  again Jason,” Yoon Mi said, standing up to leave. “Um Yoon Mi,” Jason said. “Yeah?” Yoon Mi asked. “Are we able to like… hang out some other time?” Jason asked. “Sure,” Yoon Mi said, walking away. What she didn’t notice is that Jason was smiling. Not out of happiness, but because that his plan WORKED.


  I know my chapters really need more length. But, it's the exam week and I've been pretty busy these days. So, I hope it's fine with you guys. I'll try my best to post the next chapter as soon as possible. Comment and Subscribe!! :D