Chaos!

Superstar Brothers

Skip to the day SHINee leave…

Yoon Mi POV

“Yoon Mi!!! Wake upp!! We’re leaving in 30 minutes!”Key oppa shouted in my ear. “Aishh, don’t be too loud!!” I replied, throwing him with a pillow, which landed on his face. I wake up and went to the bathroom.

This is the day my brothers are leaving with the other SM idols. I’m gonna miss them so much for the next 3 weeks.

“Morning oppas, what time is your flight? 8?” I asked, walking into the dining room carrying my bag for the stay in 2PM’s dorm. They all nodded and continued eating. I sat and eat in a rush. Even though I don’t like being here alone, I don’t want them to miss their flight either. Of course I should be supportive.

At Incheon International Airport..

“Bye bye oppas, I’m gonna miss you!! Bye SNSD unnies!! Have fun there!” I said saying goodbye to SNSD and SHINee. After they have get on the plane and they took off, I took out my phone and texted Wooyoung oppa.

To: Wooyoung oppa

Oppa, where are you? They have left. I’m alone. Come faster.

From:Yoon Mi

Not long, the 7 boys came. They were disguised so weirdly. I sighed. I will be staying with these guys for 3 weeks.

“Yoon Mi, come on, let’s get to our car, we don’t want to attract attention,” Wooyoung oppa said, grabbing my hand and dragging me to their car. Are you kidding me? Attract attention? The way they disguise already attracted attention! At last we arrived at their dorm. My jaw dropped when I saw their dorm, all clean and neat.  “What are you doing there Yoon Mi? Come in!” Jay oppa said. I walked in, still amazed how clean their dorm is. “You can stay in Junho’s room. He can sleep with Nichkhun,” Junsu oppa said. Junho oppa said,” Yeah that’s right. Come on Yoon Mi, I’ll show you to my room.” I followed Junho oppa to his room. This room is quite neat for a beast’s room. “I hope you get comfortable here,” he said and turning back to leave. I started to unpack my bags when I heard a yell. I rushed outside. It’s Chansung. “Yah hyung!! Give me back my food!!!” D’oh!! It’s only food??? “Chansung oppa, let Jay oppa get your food, I’m going to give you another,” I said trying to calm Chansung oppa. I led Chansung oppa to my, Junho’s actually, room. I get some packets of chips and 3 big bananas. Chansung oppa smiled brightly and said, “Thank you Yoon Mi.” I smiled back. Chansung oppa looks so innocent.

*No one’s POV*

Chansung skipped (-___-) happily to the living room. “Hyung, look what I’ve got,” he said showing his food off to Jaebeom. He stuck his tongue out at Jaebeom. “Hey where do you get that?” Jay said. “From Yoon Mi :P” Jay started to chase Chansung all over the place. Jay even tripped on Junho who was lying down on the floor watching tv. “Yah hyung!!!!” He said angrily after getting stepped by Jay. They were chasing each other now. Nichkhun is just watching them; he is even bringing popcorn with him. Junsu came out of his room to check on the three. “Hey you 3!! Stop!!” He yelled as loud as he could. Wooyoung suddenly came out and shouted,” Can someone get a sleep now?!? Stop yelling Junsu hyung!!!” Junsu just kept yelling, making Wooyoung yell even louder. Nichkhun is now standing up; he is so pissed off with all the noise. “STOP EVERYONE STOP!!” Nichkhun started yelling too. He brought 2 pillows to cover his ears. Yoon Mi heard all the chaos outside and rushed outside. Surprised to see all of them in a yelling and chasing each other now. Oh c’mon! She got back to her room and took out her snacks; she knew that Jay must want some from Chansung. She stopped Chansung and he directly hid behind her. “Jay oppa, these snacks are for you. Stop chasing Chansung around please,” Yoon Mi said. Jay gets his snacks and went running to his room, still chased by Junho. Yoon Mi went to Junsu, Wooyoung and Nichkhun. She calmed Junsu and Nichkhun down. Wooyoung is the one still annoyed because of the distraction from his sleep. Yoon Mi brought Wooyoung to the couch, where Wooyoung slept, and waited for him there until he slept. Then, Yoon Mi heard loud banging of the door. Junho and Jay are opening and closing the door. Once Jay shut the door, Junho opened it with a bang, and it happens again and again. “Shh, Wooyoung oppa is sleeping,” Yoon Mi said. Junho frowned and said, “Fine.” Junho walked away. Yoon Mi stopped him and said, “Oppa, I’m sorry, it’s just you both are so noisy.” Yoon Mi gives the ‘I’m sorry’ stare at Junho. Those kinds of stares always worked on Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and even Taemin. Junho smiled and ruffled her hair, “Okay okay but stop acting cute. Nobody can resist those stares.”


Comment and subscribe~ ^^