An Evening at the Beach

Superstar Brothers

Yoon Mi’s POV

We finally arrived at the beach. I’m so excited!!! As we reached the beach and set everything up, Minho oppa dragged me to play in the water. I refused as I’m really not in mood. Minho oppa just carried me into the water. My other brothers came running to me and they started splashing me with water. Now, I’m all wet. Oh come on, imagine getting splashed all over your body with extremely cold water by your brothers, in the evening!

After we get tired of playing in the water, we dried ourselves and sat to eat. Key oppa have cooked some food and because we are all tired we just ate anything available. Onew oppa’s face shines when it comes to the chicken eating part.

I laughed at how my brothers ate.  I remembered that it will not last long before my brothers get back to working super hard.

Not long, we realized that there are some groups of girls coming to us. And it’s SNSD! How do they know we are here? I don’t mind though. I’m so happy that they are here! “Yoon Mi!!!” Yoona unnie came waving her hand and jumping. She can be so childish sometimes. That’s why she is one of my closest idol friend. They brought a huge radio, board games and other stuff with them.

“DANCE PARTYYY!!” Sooyoung unnie yelled. We danced and danced until late at night. The two groups also performed some songs. I had so much fun. Next were the games. Taemin oppa was an expert on the board games. Seohyun unnie was also quite good at monopoly. I lost as I was the first one to go bankrupt. This is only a game after all.

It’s 1 am already. I think we should stop already. Hyoyeon unnie is even asleep already. I looked at Taemin oppa and he yawned. I knew everyone was tired. Not long, Onew oppa stood up and said,” Well we better end this party here. Tomorrow both SHINee and SNSD are going to prepare for a performance together. So, we need to get up early tomorrow.” Taeyeon unnie said,” Okay then, thanks Yoon Mi, Onew, Taemin, Minho, Key. We’ll be going now, see you.” SNSD waved goodbye and walked to their car. After they left, we also leave the beach.

“Yoon Mi…Yoon Mi..” Taemin oppa shook my body. I didn’t wake up at all. We have just arrived home from the beach. I am so tired that I couldn’t move anymore. “We will leave you here then,” Taemin oppa said again. I moved a bit. I stretched out my arm to Taemin oppa, telling him to carry me. He sighed and carries me to my room.

“Taeminnie oppa, are you going to leave me for real for the whole holiday? It’s been like that for years oppa. I just wanted to spend some time with my brothers,” I said after I got to my bedroom. Taemin oppa said,” I’m so sorry Yoon Mi. I’m really really sorry... But after the dance practice tomorrow I also got a performance. So today is really our last day of hang out before we went to US. I’m sorry.” I just nodded. I just need to accept the fact again. They are still superstars. They can’t suddenly cancel their schedules just for me. I should just understand them. And they are working for our family right?


 Another update!! Ideas just came to me today, that's why I'm updating super fast. Maybe this chapter will be my last update today. Anyway, Comment and Subscribe! ^^