Leaving again?

Superstar Brothers

Yoon Mi’s POV

I was still asleep until I felt something icy and cold splashed all over me. It was Taemin oppa of course. Urgghh! “Yah oppa!!” I said getting off my bed and started to chase him all over my room. I’m a quite fast runner actually, so it’s easy to catch him and pin him down on the floor. I was about to pour the rest of the water from the bucket when Onew oppa came in. “Yoon Mi! What are you doing?!” he said. I stand and walked to him. “Oppa, Taeminnie oppa is the one who started it first. Look, I’m freezing cold and all wet.” I said, tugging his arm. “ Taemin! Stop acting like that to your sister. You know I will get to trouble if she tells Mother,” Onew oppa scolded Taemin oppa. I stuck my tongue out to Taemin oppa while he nodded to Onew oppa.

Oh I haven’t introduced myself. I’m Lee Yoon Mi. I have super annoying brothers. Onew, Taemin, Minho, Jonghyun and Key. Yup, ONEW TAEMIN MINHO, JONGHYUN AND KEY OF SHINEE . Actually, my parents adopted Minho, Jonghyun and Key when they were still babies. We grew up together. Now, I’m living with my brothers only as our parents are always in either US or Australia with their business.

“Hyung, Taemin, Yoon Mi! Breakfast is ready!!” Key oppa called from downstairs. We went to the dining room. Minho oppa and Jonghyun oppa are there already. “Hey Yoon Mi, what happened to you?” Minho oppa asked. “None of your business,” I said, glaring at Minho oppa who is holding his laughter. We ate really quietly, surprisingly. I knew something was wrong. “Oppas, what happened to you? Something wrong?” I asked, really curious that they didn’t talk like usual. “We’re just sad that we’re gonna leave...” Key oppa closed Taemin oppa’s mouth without letting him continue his sentence. But I get it. They are going on tour. AGAIN. Leaving me here. That is what I hate from superstar brothers. “Where? How long? I’m having my school semester break and you’re leaving me? We have been planning about out vacation, remember?” tears started to flow, it’s like the 5th time they break a promise. I can’t believe this. They promised me. They will be sparing their time for me this semester break. Onew oppa came to me and said,” I’m sorry, we’re going to US for about the same time as you school semester break. We are really sorry again...”

I decided just to understand them. It’s not fully their fault. They have their manager and management to do the scheduling for them. I smiled a little and said,” Okay, I understand you guys. You ARE idols and this is your life. I knew you worked hard to achieve this and not going to the tour means there is a possibility that you will lose your jobs. I’m fine. But at least bring me to the office today okay? I wanted to meet Yoona unnie,” I said. "Okay, but, are you sure you're not mad at us?" Onew oppa asked carefully. YES I'M REALLY MAD!!! UGH CAN'T YOU SEE IT YOURSELF! I faked another smile and said," Not mad at all. So, when are we leaving?" Jonghyun oppa said," Now, let's go."


Really sorry for the incredibly short chapter. I know I promised to post longer chapters, I guess I'm stuck for the 1st chapter. But no worries, I will post a longer 2nd chapter later. Comment and Subscribe! ^^