At our new house

The Listener
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's Pov

 

 

 

 

 

 

I waited outside of the Jung’s mansion. Waiting for Jessica. I leaned on my white Lamborghini car roof waiting for her. Jeez she takes forever to get ready. I thought as I saw her walking to me.

“Good morning.” She said

“Morning. Ready?” I asked

“Yea. My parents said they’ll come later to o-o-our house.” She said shuttering

“Yea. Same with my parents.” I said as I opened the passenger door.

“Thank you.” She said smiling at me. I nodded and smiled back

I went to the driver’s seat and drove “our new house”. As we were in front of our house. It is HUGE and I mean its  HUGE!

I opened the passenger door for Jessica to come out of the car. Im "acting" like a gentleman since Im gonna be a 'husband' of new family of ours. We walked to the house together. I put the key to the keyhole and opened the door. She went upstairs to check out the rooms while I went to the kitchen, dining room, living room, basement and the garage. It was all nice, new and neat until .......

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

I ran as fast as I can and ran to where I hear Jessica screaming.

"JESSICA!! WHAT HAPPENED?!" I said as I barge in the room that she was in

"Look at this." She said showing me a picture of us together as we were little.

"Seriously? I ran up here for nothing." I said

"Yea. Pretty much." She said

"*sigh* Anyways when we were little, why didnt you lie about your name?" I asked

"I didnt. I said my full name Jessica Jung."

"Really? I thought your name was Tiffany." I said as she giggled.

"I never knew you had bad listening." She said as she laughed at me.

"Stop laughing. Jeez. Im embarrass." I said

She then went up to her tippy toes and peck on my lips and then ran off while I was just shocked and happy.

 

_____

Jessica's Pov

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I quickly ran away from her as I peck her on the lips because I didn't want her to see my face getting red. I ran downstairs and went to the kitchen to get a water bottle. Appa and Omma bought water bottle and other stuff that we need. Our fridge wasn't full or anything. It had a little bit of food and drinks there. Yuri came in and saw me drinking my water bottle. I stop drinking and we both stare at each other. She walked closer to me and back hugged me. She so sweet. I already fall in love with her even though we're gonna get married someday. I'm guessing our parents want us to get to know each other. I already love her when we were little kids.

I lean my head back to her shoulder until.... BAM!!!

"We're here!!" Mr. Jung said as he barged into our new house. 

We separated our hug and went in different directions. I went to the door to greet them as Yuri went around the kitchen room and c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter