Intro

The Listener
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s Pov

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m in a mission right now with my group called “The 6 ninja/angels.” And yea we are ninjas and angels, we have special blood in our bodies, we couldn’t do anything about it when we were little, but we like our special technique we have now, well mostly mine because I’m the only one who can listen to people’s thoughts and hear other things. Also you’ll find out in the story later on [Izumi: YAHH!! You’re not supposed to tell them!><] so they’re gonna know anyways. [Izumi: Nooo. They weren’t gonna know yet… Aishh. I’m the author here not you.] Well, this is my Pov [Izumi: My story. My writing.] Aishh whatever... Anyways back on the mission, we are at a hotel trying to get a special item from a room on the 10th floor. Once me, Tae, Soo, Yoong and Hyo was on the 10th floor. We split up, so it would be Tae and Soo on the west as Yoong and Hyo was on the east while I got north. Seohyun, our special maknae guide us to where we should go. At we all got together in front of the room 1056, we were ready to get in there ninja style. As we put on our mask on, our eye color change to white, so we could see in the dark.

“Be careful guys. I can’t heal you guys all at once.” Seohyun said

“Haha. No need to. We’ll be fine.” I said

 We sneaky went inside the room, it was full with darkness.

“Yuri. Can you hear anything?” Tae asked

I listen very closely. There was nothing, but then I hear people coming from the door behind us. I turned around to look at them and point up. They knew what I was saying, so we went jumped up, holding on to something so we wouldn’t get caught and to stay quiet. We all saw two men that were in front of the door. As they came in, they transform into hideous monsters like a troll or something. They were all red and had some clothes, which they kinda remind me of Cronus’s monsters or something, but they don’t look like it. Mostly they would destroy everything that’s in the room, but they didn’t. They just stayed in the room guarding the special item. We listened as they speak in monster language. We didn’t know what they were saying but Yoona does. We all looked at her and she did it in sign language.

“The one on the right said, ‘why do we have to guard this for? We could be playing poker with the guys.’”

“The one on the left said, ‘we have to or else we will turn into stone.’”

I thought for a moment and knew it was the snake lady who turns people or monsters into stone. Those are her monsters. Then a lady came in the room and our eyes were on the item since we don’t want to look at the snake lady who turns people or monsters into stone.

“My lady. We have been here protecting the item for you as you ordered.” The monster on the right said

“Good. I want that item secured with lasers around it and cameras on.” She said as she teleported to somewhere

“Yes, lady Nami.” The two of them said as they put on cameras and lasers on.

After they put those on, they left the room and turned into normal people. I listened to the cameras whirling, lasers buzzing. I looked down and saw 4 cameras at each corner of the room. I went back up and talked to Seohyun.

“Seohyun. Cameras. Lasers.” I said in a whisper

“You got it.” She said as she beings to type as fast as she can to unlock the code to turn off the camera and lasers. “Done.” She said as I listened and heard nothing.

 I looked at them and sign them to put on their invisible cloth [Izumi: Just like in the Harry potter movie] Yea. Anyways we got down quietly with our invisible cloth over us as we get the special item which was an ancient sword from a long time in the 1800s until now. Soo made a hole to get it out from the glass and grab it. She gave it to Yoona to put the sword in the bag and put a fake ancient sword and put the glass back on. We went up again, took off our cloth and climb to ceiling windows. I opened it and got out. I helped the others as a pack of wolves were around us on the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter