Why are you here??

The Listener
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's Pov

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I ran away from that night, with all of my stuff that night after he almost to put his… his…thing in me. I was scared. I didnt want it, so I walked to my parents' house at 6:29 in the morning. They were shocked to see me. I went in my room, crying as I really; really, miss my Seobang, my hero, my Yuri.

----

It was now 3:49 in the afternoon. I went out of my room, ate my lunch and went to look for Yuri, who I miss. I know she doesn't want to see me, but I want to see her.

I check our house and she wasn't there, I check at her parents' house, but she wasn't there either. I asked Taeyeon, Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon where Yuri was at, but they didn't know either. I only place I didn't look is Yuri's HQ. I went on a taxi and went to HQ. As I got there, I "checked in”and went on the 22nd floor and went into her room, but didn't find her. I went downstairs to the 20th floor to the conferences room. I looked around until I heard a low husky voice that I was dying to hear.
___
Yuri's Pov

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I was at HQ, talking to Siwon and Suzy to give me advice about my problem with Sica. They told me the same thing as Mr. Jung and dad said… "Chase after her. She's my one and only."

I sigh and left them after I was done talking to them. Then I saw a familiar short figure looking aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter