a day together

I'm a PANDA??

this chapter is dedicated to: Panda_Cute hope you like it!!! 


    

Why was hanging out with the whole group so hard?? Maybe it was because the group was so big. Or maybe because everyone wanted to go to different places... point is most of the time they had to split into usually 2 groups today it was 2 groups but it was split into a group of 5 and 7. Tao wanted to go shopping so Suho said he would take him....but then Baekhyun piped up that he needed more eyeliner and makeup so he tagged along. Luhan and Xiumin didn't want to go bowling so they tagged along with Tao, Suho, and Baekhyun. When they got to the mall Suho immediately regretted telling Tao he would by anything he wanted. In less than 15 minutes Tao had raided the Gucci store and had almost bought half the store, Baekhyun had bought like 3/4 of the eyeliner in the whole mall, even though the concepts didn't make him wear as much eyeliner as before. But maybe all that time that he had to wear so much made him used to wear so much... and Luhan and Xiumin were just walking around with Suho. Hours and hours of chasing Tao and Baekhyun had tired Suho out and he decided that maybe they could go from shopping to the sauna or to the park or maybe because it was sorta hot the pool or maybe the beach...

"Tao-zi! Baekhyun! Come here! Palli!!"

The 2 "mature grown men" had a race to Umma Suho. After almost throwing him down they stood at attention to whatever Umma Suho would tell them.

"Yah! Jaldeureo! Do you guys want to go to Resom Spa Castle??"

[Baekhyun] "JINJA!! You'll take us to Resom???"

[Tao] "Waaah daebak!"

[Luhan & Xiumin] "Umma jjang!!!"

So they settled to go to Resom. Suho had planned that while Tao and Baekhyun would probably just go to the water slides he would spend some time at the spa and sauna. Luhan and Xiumin could do whatever they wanted. Simple. Foolproof.

 


 

{AT RESOM SPA CASTLE}

"OMMA BAEKHYUN TOOK MY TOWEL!!"

"ANI-YA!! IT'S MINE!!!"

"Baekhyun give Tao his panda towel back and pick up your towel off the floor...”

Sighing Suho held his head maybe it wasn't a good idea to bring these two to Resom... whatever it happens lets' hope they don't make me go with them..

Luhan left the group, he thought no one had seen him leave but Xiumin saw him leave and was curious why Luhan would leave so secretly like that. On the way here he kept asking for street names and things around them....like if he wanted to tell someone else how to get there....but he would ask Tao or Baekhyun that were too excited to think twice.

To: Kris-Ge

From: Lu-Lu

Are you going to come?

To: Lu-Lu

From: Kris-Ge

Yeah! I already told you that I would! But remember we can't have the members finding out what we are going to do! You know Sehun would flip and so will my panda bear

To: Kris-Ge

From: Lu-Lu

Gege your panda bear doesn't even know that you like him!!!

To: Lu-Lu

From: Kris-Ge

But you know that he will be affected! So will Xiumin and Chen they part of Exo-m too!

To: Kris-Ge

From: Lu-Lu

What about Lay?

To: Lu-Lu

From: Kris-Ge

....don't be mad.....but he found out and he says that in SMe doesn't change he will join us in China

To: Kris-Ge

From: Lu-Lu

WHAT GEGE I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANYONE! WHAT IF THE OTHER MEMBERS FIND OUT?? HAVE YOU THOUGHT AT HOW THAT CAN AFFECT THE SUIT?? SME COULD FIND OUT BEFORE WE EVEN DO ANYTHING AND THEN THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO STOP US EVEN IF THAT MEANS KICKING US OUT and that could include the rest of Exo-M!

To: Lu-Lu

From: Kris-Ge

Lu listen calm down you're around other members you can't just do that. I didn't tell Lay he just guessed it and when I just stayed silent he told me that if SMe didn't change he would join us

To: Kris-Ge

From: Lu-Lu

Oh...hold up I think Xiumin is following me...

Putting his phone in his pocket he looked around and sure enough Xiumin was standing right there in the middle of the crowd staring straight at Luhan. Luhan walked over and hugged Xiumin

"Hyung...were you spying on me??"

Stuttering Xiumin shivered and shrugged Luhan off of him. He had noticed that Luhan was different lately he was more serious, nervous and jumpy and he spent waayy too much time with Kris...jealousy aside Xiumin didn't like how they were so secretive.

"Lu-Lu c’mon we're in public and you know how our fans are..."

"But Xiumin~ they're not here~ c’mon let's go look around!!"

"No."

"Bwoh?"

"I said no"

"Why??"

"Because I can't trust you"

Eyes wide Luhan looked nervously at Xiumin, Xiumin couldn't have found out...there was no way...Xiumin couldn't turn against him....the one person Luhan trusted would never turn against him

"Wh-wh-why?"

"Because you're hiding something and I know it has to do with that red angry bird"

"B-b-but that's nothing...it’s just a little surprise...me and him are planning that's all"

"I want to join~ especially if it’s for the fans~"

"But you can't"

"Why"

"Because it’s something that me and Kris want to do by ourselves!"

"But hyung~"

"YAH! I said no and that means no!"

"Luhan did you forget that I'm older??"

"W-w-well since you called me hyung....."

"So"

"Hyung...you’re starting to be scary...."

Xiumin was so focused on not giving into Luhan he didn't notice he was glaring at Luhan. He soften his expression and calmed down. He couldn't be mean to his precious Luhan, he just couldn't and he was mad at himself for being mean to Luhan.

"Sorry Lu, it’s just it’s hard me to see you with other people doing secret plans for our fans. We should be doing them together-as a group”

Luhan felt his heart start to melt, he was seriously going to miss Xiumin, even if he acted harsh he always looked out for Luhan.

“I’m sorry Xiu….it’s just no one really understands what we’re going to do, and to make things simpler and easier Kris-Ge and I decided to do it by ourselves…”

Xiumin knew he had lost this time, Luhan knew what to say to render him useless. He sighed and hugged Luhan.

“You sound as if you’re leaving the group…”

Luhan tensed when he heard Xiumin’s suspicions, were Kris and him so obvious, or was it that the sadness made him obvious with Xiumin? Xiumin looked up at him when he felt the smaller male tense.

“Lu…”

Xiumin didn’t let go of Luhan but he needed to know what exactly was going on, and from the looks of it it wasn’t good. Luhan sensed that Xiumin knew something was up by now, and with them hugging Luhan knew he couldn’t escape easily.

“Mmm”

“Are you guys leaving the group?...”

Xiumin’s voice dropped to a whisper, he was scared that the answer was going to be yes, he didn’t want the group to start to disband; this had become his family. Xiumin didn’t want to go back to being lonely, he didn’t want to go back to the crap he had escaped because of Exo. Luhan didn’t know how to answer, he knew the truth was going to be the least painful, but he still knew it was going to hurt. Xiumin had told him about his past, and Luhan didn’t want Xiumin to go back to that.

“Xiu….I don’t think you really want to know the answer to that…”

Luhan pressed himself into Xiumin and he said those words, he knew he basically told Xiumin that they were in fact leaving, but he felt that Xiumin deserved to know. He couldn’t leave him without a proper goodbye. Xiumin nuzzled his head into the crook of Luhan’s neck.

“How long before hell starts Lu?”

Luhan hugged Xiumin tighter, he sounded so broken, as if he could sense what was to come as consequence of members leaving.

“I don’t know, we were told to hold out until after “Overdose” then they would handle it. We just had to keep it a secret and do what they say until we’re in China”

A quiet sob came out of Xiumin’s mouth, he couldn’t believe that not only was Luhan leaving the group but he was leaving the country. Xiumin wrapped his arms around Luhan as hard as he could, not wanting to let go.

“Xiu, I know how you’re feeling, but how about we enjoy today, so we each have good memories to look back on?”

Xiumin let go and discreetly started to wipe his tears with his hand, he looked up at Luhan and tried to smile.

“Alright we should have fun today, but please can you tell Kris to not come?”

“Why?”

“Because i want to spend today with you…”

Luhan smiled, maybe he did feel more affection towards Xiumin than just friends, and he was kinda sad he barely found that out.

“Ok...hyung”

Leaning down Luhan pecked Xiumin’s lips before taking out his phone to message to “angry bird”

To: Kris-Ge

From: Lu-Lu

GeGe, if you come spend time with your Panda Bear, we don’t know what will happen after we leave so spend a good time with him today. Leave with good memories so he can cope with the harsh stuff to come. Just spend a day together. <3


 

OK so I know it's been forever and most of you won't even remember what the hell this is about...but yeah I finally have this chapter up. I have been having so many ideas for staories and I actually have time(somewhat) to write them!! well anyways yeah... Hope you guys enjoy this, and i hope i won't disappear for so long next time!