How long?

I'm a PANDA??

Tao was still sleeping when Kris came in. a huge storm had hit so their concert was postponed, but that's not why the Exo-M leader was in Panda-Tao's room. Kris had always secretly hated being alone in storms...and everyone else had locked themselves into their respective dorm rooms. Tao's was the only one that wasn't locked, that and Kris liked Tao more than bandmates...more than friends. He didn't know if it was his natural aeygo, his face, lips, eyes, or just all of him combined. All he knew was he wanted to be the reason behind Tao's smile, the reason behind his pleasant dreams. Walking slowly careful to not wake the sleeping Panda he walked over to the bed. Double-checking that said Panda was still asleep he reached and caressed the side of his face...it was so soft...not just because of the fur...no it was just how Tao was. No matter how many ways he knew how to injure, kill, or maim a person he still had the softness in his eyes, in his skin in everything about him. He was experienced, yes, but he was also innocent. Maybe life had made this cute panda grow up faster than was necessary so he couldn't experience 'normal' things. Things that matured you and stole your innocence. All of this was going on in Kris's head when he noticed that two big, innocent eyes staring straight at him. Blushing he removed his hand from Tao's face, he was fairly embarrassed that Tao had woken up when Kris was admiring him. His hand slowly leaving Tao's face, when a gentle pressure pushed it back to its original pace. Quizzically Kris looked at Tao wondering why the panda had put his hand back.

"Don’t leave"

Those were the first human words Tao was able to say all day. Eyes wide in shock Kris sat motionless

"Please don't leave"

Those words brought Kris back to reality, before his mind could process what was happening his mouth answered for him,

"Why would I leave you?"

"I don't know...but since you're only nice to me in public....."

A pang of guilt hit Kris's heart, how could he have let Tao get the wrong impression? HOW? TaoRis was one of the favorite shippings in Exo...Kris at first found it weird but when his feelings for the panda maknae were settled in his heart, he made a mental note to thank whoever created TaoRis. But having next to zero experience in the love section, he didn't know how to approach Tao, so kept his crush a secret.

"I'm sorry..."

Was all Kris could manage to get out. He turned around his back facing Tao

"I'm sorry I gave you the wrong idea about me, I'm sorry if I ever hurt you, and mostly I'm sorry I can't be next to you every day."

These words poured out of his mouth before he could stop them. He looked so vulnerable in Tao's eyes, he didn't know what to do, should he comfort his leader? Push him away? Tell to stop joking? Tao was confused. Both were so distracted that neither noticed Tao was losing his Panda weight and slowly going back into his height. The next words surprised Tao more than Kris

"You could never hurt me, and just seeing you at least once a day is enough for me....I understand that being a leader is time consuming so you can’t always be with us, or with the people you really want to be with, but I just realized how much your presence means to me..."

Kris turned around and found himself looking at Tao, not a panda version but the human version, he was back to normal...well almost he still had the ears but other than that he was back to normal. He reached out his other hand to cup Tao's other cheek. Both were smiling gently, paying no attention to the storm outside.

"So how are you? Are you ok? Do you need something?"

Kris was worried that somehow the transformation had hurt Tao, but really it hadn't. Tao was under some covers so Kris didn't notice that he was , blushing Tao realized he was and quickly thought of an excuse to get Kris out of the room so he could change.

"Could you bring me a glass of water? Please?"

"Sure I’ll be right back"

once Kris was out of the room Tao race around putting on clothes, he had enough time given the power went out in the kitchen, someone had tried to make waffles and use the microwave at the same time...*cough*itwasntxuiminandchen*cough* Kris came back with a glass of water and set it down by Tao's bed. Tao wiggled over making room for Kris on his bed and patted the empty space next to him. Taking the hint Kris crawled next to Tao, instantly Tao wrapped his arms around Kris's waist and Kris wrapped his arms around Tao protectively. They stayed like that for quite a while until Tao moved slightly looking up at Kris, a question was burning a hole through his tongue and he needed to ask it.

"Kris-ge so...does this make us a thing like a couple or no?"

"Honestly I don't know...but why don't we do things properly?"

"Ge what are you talking about?"

Tao was still looking up at his handsome Ge, when suddenly Kris looked down at him and stared into his eyes as if trying to look into his soul

"Tao will you be my boyfriend?"

Tao blushed, surprised at his Ge's directness, but also happy...even though he had just realized his feelings towards Kris he thought his tummy was full of butterflies.

"Really Kris-ge?"

"Really Taozi"

Smiling like a little kid Tao nodded happily. Kris beamed and caressed Tao's cheek slowly he leaned in, Tao's eyes fluttered shut and his cheeks became a shade pinker, realizing that he was about to have his first kiss. Kris closed his eyes and continued to lean fore ward until he felt a pair incredibly soft lips. Seconds after he touched those lips he knew no matter how long they kissed or how many times they kissed he would never get tired of those lips, those heavenly lips that belonged to Huang ZiTao.

 


(A/N) : wow! even i feel giddy! XD ok i feel this is one of my better chapters...idk..you guys tell me

do you feel i'm rushing it? am i too slow? wahhh! \0.0/ help me guys~

who should be next?? haha i honestly dont know so comment please!

love you guys! i'll post pictures for last chapter and this one later since it's 11:12 pm and i have school tomorrow :p

 

COMMENT SUBSCRIBE UPVOTE maybe? no? yeah? maybe to make me smile? ok no...it would be nice though