Confessions

I'm a PANDA??

 

a/n: this is the second dedicated chapter…..please keep in mind that these dedicated chapters have nothing to do with the story. It’s my gift to you for subbing and commenting and being an active reader :)

This chapter is dedicated to….. Eternal_KPOP_Lover!

Hope you enjoy it~

Sunday morning came too early for Exo’s liking they had spent Friday and Saturday out in clubs and the result was 12 hung over men two of which had gotten together after years of liking each other. Tao had liked Kris since the first time he saw him. Tall, masculine, cool, a true man in Tao’s point of view. Kris knew that the squishy cute panda had liked him but didn’t take much interest into him. The guy was too…..what was the word?? Childish…. He acted like a teenage girl, but he could also make teenage girls swoon with just glancing over at them. He also had a tendency to ask the guys to shower with him… I mean he’s a grown man for god’s sake shower by yourself! Kris didn’t want to have to deal with a hormonal grown man. Well anyways groaning and whining Exo got up one by one. Slowly they made their way to the small, cramped kitchen. As they sat down at the unusually crowded table the Exo groups noticed that Tao and Kris were…sitting on each other?!?!

[Suho] Uh Tao you do know that there’s enough chairs for you to sit on your own?

[Tao] yeah but this angry bird won’t let me~

To prove his point he tried to get up which resulted with Kris growling quietly and pulling Tao back onto his lap. Tao sighed in defeat and looked at Suho with a look that said I told you so.

[Chanyeol] well anyways~ what are we gonna do today?

[Xiumin] SLEEEP!!!!!!

[Luhan] you just woke up!!

[Xiumin] *like a little kid* but I’m tiired~~~

[Sehun] sleepy head c’mon while they decide we can take a nap~

[Xiumin] YAY!

Xiumin jumps in his seat like a little kid, as much as he may be the oldest and say he’s not the childish, sometimes he has the mentality of a 5 year old. Exo decides to continue their conversation on what they’re gonna do today. This continues for about 15 minutes with ideas ranging from swimming {its winter so that was immediately rejected} to bowling to amusement park. In the end they wake up Xiumin and Sehun, who fell asleep on the couch to tell them they’re gonna go shopping and just walk around.

[Xiumin] Walk??? But I don’t wanna walk~~

[Luhan] hyung~ come on! I’ll buy you anything you want to eat afterwards!

[Xiumin] JINJA???

[Luhan] yeah….now let’s goooooo~~~

Exo heads out after quickly getting ready Kris is possessively holding onto Tao which drives away the girls and guys away alike. Luhan points out a clothing store that seems to have something for all of them. Baekhyun’s birthday is coming so Luhan and Kyungsoo secretly decide to look for a present. After looking in the store Baekhyun asks Luhan for an opinion on a jacket he wants.

[Baekhyun] Hey how does it look?

[Luhan] nice do you want it?

[Baekhyun] nah….it’s nice though....but Chanyeol would kill me if he saw me with this on….

[Luhan] Wae?

[Baekhyun] he gets jealous for some reason…. I don’t know… lately he’s been really clingy… at first I thought it was fan service but it seems too much now…

[Chen] oooh~~ sounds like he likes you~~

Baekhyun blushes and hangs the jacket back onto the rack. Discreetly Luhan goes up to Chanyeol to get permission to buy Baekhyun the jacket. After a couple seconds of arguing in whispers Luhan got Chanyeol to let him buy the jacket. Luhan goes over to the jacket, grabs it and heads to the counter while grabbing some clothes for himself to dissimulate. He buys the clothes and heads back to the Exo group. Kyungsoo takes it as a sign to start looking for Baekhyun’s present; he looks and looks but can’t seem to find anything. Desperate he heads to Chanyeol for help

[Kyungsoo] hey Chanyeol what does Baekhyun like??

[Chanyeol] umm well I know one thing….he doesn’t like me….

[Kyungsoo] bwoh? What does that have to do with this??

[Chanyeol] well…nothing really but he’s so dense he doesn’t even realize that I like him….

[Kyungsoo] that … I know how you feel though.

[Chanyeol] Wae?

[Kyungsoo] well, ever since we debuted I’ve had the biggest crush on Kai and he doesn’t seem to notice….

[Chanyeol] wait… you like Jongin??

[Kyungsoo] yeah… but don’t tell anyone please~

[Chanyeol] are you serious Jongin always comes whining to me about how you don’t notice that he likes you….oops shouldn’t have said that… bye!

[Kyungsoo] wait! Did you just say-

[Jongin] hey Kyung~

[Kyungsoo] uh hey umm hold up I need to go talk to Chanyeol

 [Jongin] uhh… umm about what??

Jongin tries to stop Kyungsoo enough to get him to answer, cuz he’s scared that Chanyeol told his Kyunggie about his secret

[Kyungsoo] oh just about something he told me…but I want to make sure I heard correctly cause he said it kinda fast.

[Jongin] oh really what did he tell you?

 

Jongin’s worries were reaching a danger zone, if he didn’t do something about stopping Kyungsoo from finding out the whole entire store would find out about his secret.

 

[Kyungsoo] umm I don’t know if I should tell you….it’s kinda private for me…

[Jongin] but hyung~~ you can tell me~~ you know you can trust me~~

 

His aegyo was his last resort and also he figured Chanyeol was gone from Kyungsoo’s sight since he sighed in defeat. Jongin was really curious about what secret Chanyeol and Kyungsoo shared between themselves.

 

[Kyungsoo] Chanyeoljusttoldmethatyoulikedmebutidon’tbelievehimbecausei’velikedyousincedebut

[Jongin] wait what?? I only heard Chanyeol and debut

[Kyungsoo] umm if you don’t feel the same way just forget this….. Chanyeol. Just. Told. Me. That. You. Liked. Me. But. I. Don’t. Believe. Him. Because. I’ve. Liked. You. Since. Debut.

 

Jongin stood there in shock, his Kyunggie just told him he liked him and since debut!! Jongin was fangirling in his mind, but on the outside he was still frozen with his eyes and mouth wide open.

 

[Kyungsoo] uhh…just forget what I just said…..I’m really stupid for saying that and yeah….umm I’m gonna go see uhh stuff... over there…yeah uhh ye-

[Jongin] Are you serious?? When I saw you as a trainee I felt an attraction towards you. I got in for my dancing but with you I danced harder and better than ever. Everything I’ve done is for you!  And you say you’re stupid? No you’re the most amazing person I’ve ever met. I would never want to forget what you just told me. I’ll treasure those words until I die.

 

Jongin leaned in and kissed the stunned owl, gosh he looked so cute with his pale cheeks tinted pink. His mouth formed an unbelieving smile; his eyes shone with a happiness that he saw in the cute couples on the street that always made him feel jealous. He finally had in Kyunggie in his arms and it wasn’t just fan service. They both were so into the kiss they didn’t notice that all of Exo was watching them the TaoRis watched like a proud Umma and Appa, Tao being in tears and all…when they finally separated their lips they both  blushed at the sight of all of Exo, which happened to be the only ones there thankfully, staring at them. Tao rushed to hug Kyungsoo wiping his tears away in the process.

 

[Tao] I’m so proud hyung!

[Kyungsoo] It’s not that big of a deal…

[Tao] not that big of a deal!! Then are you telling me that all those nights that you came depressed and sad were not A BIG DEAL???

 

Kyungsoo was very much wishing that he could melt into the ground and disappear. He didn’t want Jongin to know how much he had suffered and Tao opens his big ol’ mouth.

 

[Jongin] Did you really spend a lot of nights sad, because of me??

[Kyungsoo] uhh…. No... Tao is just…. Exaggerating….like always...you know how his is…

[Jongin] c’mon you can tell me…please

[Kyungsoo] it was just after some concerts….

[Tao] AND VARIETY SHOWS, AND FAN MEETINGS, AND ANY OUTING WE HAD.

[Kyungsoo] do you not have an off button?

 

Kris appeared out of nowhere and hugged his cute panda from behind.

 

[Kris] Yeah…but only I can do it

[KaiSoo] Wae??

[Kris] watch.

 

Without further ado the red angry bird gently pressed his lips against his panda’s fast moving ones. Tao’s eyes widened and closed as he registered whose lips he felt.

 

Everyone couldn’t help but laugh at the creativeness of the cold city leader.

 

After the whole kissing scene Exo decided to go eat some lunch….sadly today was one of those days where they couldn’t decide on what they wanted to eat.

 

[Jongin] I WANT CHICKEN~~~~

[Chanyeol] Kyungsoo~~ can you please shut your boyfriend up?

[Kyungsoo] I haven’t found his off button……*sigh*

[Xiumin] I want hot pot~

[Lay] hyung you had that last night!

[Xiumin] no I didn’t~!! *whispers* shut up they’ll get mad if they find out I broke the rule…again!

[Luhan] Hyung~ you didn’t buy a late night snack without inviting the members right~~?

[Xiumin] of course not~ *nervous laugh* do you really think I would do that??

[Suho] umm then why was there hot pot trash in the trash bin this morning??

[Xiumin] uh cuz…uh well…I don’t know.

[Sehun] why don’t we just go to that one place that has like a little of everything??

[Chen] yeah and do you remember how to get there?

[Sehun] ummm….isn’t it like across the street?

 

Exo turned around and found them in front of the said restaurant.

 

[Chen] apparently yeah 

 

They walked in, got seated and everyone ordered whatever they wanted, then the maknae line brought up the subject of who was gonna pay…like all mature young men the resolved to settle it by…..playing kai Bai Bo. 

 

[Suho] If you don’t play you lose~ KAI~ BAI~ BO!!

 

Xiumin, Tao and Luhan were spared from paying but the competition kept going

 

[Lay] KAI~ BAI~ BO!!

 

[Kris] BO!

 

[Sehun] BO!

 

[EXO] GAHHH!

 

Kris, Suho, and Lay were taken out with a victory of rock.

 

[Baekhyun] KAI~ BAI~ BO!!

 

[Chanyeol] WHAT???

 

No one had told Chanyeol that they had planned that to make Chen pay for lunch, and thanks to the fact that Chanyeol didn’t know Chen managed to save his wallet.

 

[Chanyeol] This isn’t fair!! Gaah~ no I won’t pay for anything!

 

[Chen] Don’t be a sore loser! C’mon just accept you lost~    

 

[Chanyeol] ugh! Fine~ but if it’s more than 10,000[U1]  won I ain’t payin’

 

Exo groaned in unison, Chanyeol was always putting conditions to stop him from doing stuff. They ordered their favorite foods and waited for the food. They whined that Chanyeol was a sore loser and that he had to pay for the food. But in the end Chen agreed to pay for the rest of the food if it exceeded 10,000 won. When the food arrived everyone could hear them talking from everywhere in the restaurant. Then again they’re young boys that were starving. At the end Chen ‘helped’ Chanyeol pay for the food with 15,000 won. The stuffed men headed out to the Lotte World when Tao seemed to have twisted his ankle while messing around with Baekhyun. Grudgingly the 11 other boys headed back to the dorm to continue this beautiful day indoors.


 

 

It was night time and the Exo dorm seemed home to zombies, 10 very bored young men walked aimlessly around the dorm looking for a way to entertain themselves. They had tried everything, they had played video games but that got boring. So they played the James Bond punishment game, they even did it without talking to add excitement, but soon that grew boring too. Their cellphones had nothing to do either. The day was so slow compared to just a few hours ago when they were enjoying a nice warm meal outside. But there were 2 boys saved from the boredom. Tao had some comic books and his close friend Sehun to keep him company. Kris tried to stay by Tao’s side but he sent him away blaming his injury on the Dragon. Sehun came in after giving up to the boredom, Tao welcomed him happily having finished his comic books, they watched one of Tao’s favorite dramas, then when Tao got sleepy they both took a nap and even messed around with some of their hyungs’ pictures. Tao was messing around with Xiumin’s picture when Sehun asked,

 

“Tao-ah why do you like Kris-hyung?”

 

[Tao] molla he’s just so manly and just the very image of who I want in my life…..why?

 

[Sehun] oh umm no reason….and Tao…how did you know you liked Kris-hyung??

 

[Tao] Sehun do you like someone??

 

[Sehun] yes…no…*sigh* I don’t know…

 

[Tao] who is it?

 

[Sehun] do you promise not to tell??

 

[Tao] promise

 

[Sehun] I…I...Ithinkilikeluhanhyung

 

[Tao] you think you like Luhan hyung??

 

Sehun couldn’t look at Tao as he nodded his head. He had no idea if he liked Luhan as a guy or just as friends/ brothers. Yet here he was telling Tao that he liked Luhan as a guy.

 

[Tao] and why do you think you like him??

 

[Sehun] well I like how he looks so young…and how he sings. I also find it cute when he messes up with our dances because he always does the same mistake and he just tries so hard. And when we do fan service I find myself wishing it was real not just fan service…..

 

[Tao] ok…I see… and how long has this been going on?

 

[Sehun] since we did Wolf….he looked so cute but so manly at the same time…I mean I didn’t think the concept would fit him since he’s so baby faced but it did.

 

[Tao] ok….well if I asked you to describe your feelings about Luhan with one word what would it be?

 

[Sehun]…..well when I think about it I want to say love but I don’t really know what that is to actually recognize it…..

 

[Tao] true…..ok if he kissed you, not just any kiss but he kissed you on the lips slowly, gently that you could practically feel his feelings how would you react?

 

[Sehun] well, I would be shocked, especially if he kissed me out of nowhere, but after I realized he was kissing me and that I could feel his feelings and that they were true I would kiss him back with the same feelings….

 

[Tao] well there you go, you do like him

 

[Sehun] but how do I know if he likes me?

 

[Tao] easy I know the answer to the question but its better if he answered that hold up.

From: Tao

To: Luhan-Hyung

He's in my room

 

From: Luhan

To: Tao

WHAT? Does he know?

 

From: Tao

To: Luhan-hyung

Of course he doesn't know! Now hurry up the poor guy looks like he's gonna have a panic attack from the suspense!

 

Luhan gingerly entered Tao's room, he had talked to Tao awhile back about his feelings for Sehun. Tao had agreed to figure out if Sehun liked Luhan and see if he could get them together.

[Luhan] hey...uh are gonna stay?

 

[Tao] are you kicking me out of my own room? When I’m injured?

 

[Luhan] Please?

 

[Tao] fine KRIS CAN YOU HELP ME?? I WANNA GO TO THE LIVING ROOM

 

[Kris] ARE YOU SURE? YOU SHOULDN'T BE WALIKNG

 

[Tao] CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE~~?

 

[Kris] FINE

 

Kris came in picked up Tao bridal style and walked out, he didn't even notice Luhan or Sehun.

 

[Sehun] um...what does Tao know that I don’t?

 

[Luhan] a lot of things...but you'll know soon enough

 

[Sehun] what do you mean?

 

[Luhan] I mean this....

he walked closer to the confused boy closing his eyes in the process, he waited until he was almost touching Sehun's lips to open his eyes look into Sehun's confused eyes and whisper saranghae the rest became like heaven for the both of them Luhan closed the space between their lips. Gently and slowly he kissed Sehun’s still lips. Luhan realized that Sehun wasn’t responding to the kiss and was about to pull away when he felt a pair of arms around him. One circling his waist and the other on the back of his head. Sehun pulled away for an instant and said, me too, don’t leave Luhan smiled and kissed the younger everything was so perfect for them.


Back in the living room Tao had his Cupid feels going overdrive. He was happy that he managed to get Sehun and Luhan together, he wondered if anyone else had secret crushes in Exo. Then he spotted Xiumin and Chen sort of arguing about something that looked serious...Tao tip toed over, wincing as he put weight on his injured foot

 

[Xiumin] we should tell them!

[Chen] what if they don't agree? You know how Suho is!

[Xiumin] that doesn't matter! Is Suho in this relationship?? NO! So why does it matter?

[Chen] well...cuz he is our leader....

[Xiumin] but the manager already gave us permission!

[Chen] yeah I know...but still....

[Xiumin] and remember that one of the conditions was to tell the other members!

[Chen] yes. I know...ok we'll tell them just not now....

[Xiumin]Chen....

[Chen] ok! Ok! Fine let's go...

Walking hand in hand the Xiuchen couple walked in to the living room and announced they had something to tell them and if they could all come into the living room. Several zombies came out of different rooms and the HunHan couple came out of Tao's room glowing with happiness and announced they had something to say too. As soon as all of Exo was assembled Xiumin started talking

[Xiumin] ok guys listen up

{Background whispering dies down}

[Xiumin] so awhile back me and Chen asked the manager if we could become couple and he said we could so the XiuChen couple the fans talk and write about is real

[Luhan] uh so is the HunHan couple...we still don't have Manager-nim's permission but me and Sehun are a couple as of like 10 minutes ago

[Baekhyun] is that it??

[Xiuchen and HunHan] yes

Slowly, like the zombies they were, Exo dispersed again. Totally fed up with the depression and zombieness of the day Chanyeol asked if they wanted to go to the park and kick a ball around everyone except the TaoRis couple decided to go. As they headed to the park the couples teased the only members that were still single about the couples that could happen

[Sehun] oo! Oo! How about...BaekSu??

[Baekhyun] uh NO!

[Suho] I would not got out with Baekhyun!

[Luhan] how about ChanLay??

[Lay] unicorns don't date giants

[Chanyeol] I don't like unicorns

[Xiumin] OMG what if it’s BaekYeol and SuLay??

The four single members blushed...this conversation was getting uncomfortable

[Chen] OMG THEY'RE BLUSHING!!! IT'S TRUE!!! THOSE ARE THE LAST EXO PAIRINGS!!

Right now Chanyeol Baekhyun Suho and Lay wanted to be as far away from the couples as possible because it was already hard enough to control their feelings so the other person wouldn't know and there they are screaming it out on the top of their lungs.

As they got to the park they split into 2 teams and guess how the teams were split.... XiuChen, HunHan against BaekYeol, and SuLay

The couples wanted their members to get together so they made a secret plan that involved a little more than a few 'accidents'

A few minutes after they started Xiumin one of Exo's soccer stars 'accidently' tripped Baekhyun who fell on top of Chanyeol which resulted in both of them blushing like crazy and getting away from each other as fast as they could. Luhan saw the perfect opportunity for the SuLay couple Lay was in front of Suho waiting for the ball and with expert skills Luhan took the ball away from Suho and tripped him which made him fall on top of Lay. Lay was laying on the grass trying to avoid looking at Suho who was on top of him who also tried not to look at Lay while getting up. in the end the single members had fallen so much and got beaten they wanted to go back to the dorm and try and forget all of the uncomfortable moments they had...not to mention the horrible score the game finished with: couples: 3 singles: 0 as they headed back to the dorm Chanyeol decided that well he did like Baekhyun and that maybe Baekhyun liked him too because he blushed whenever they fell... running up to Baekhyun Chanyeol awkwardly tried to start a conversation.

[Chanyeol] uh hey

[Baekhyun] hey

[Chanyeol] uh that game did not as I expected...

[Baekhyun] Kkaebsong

[Chanyeol] yeah...so uh...yeah...uh...never mind

[Baekhyun] umm what was that about?

[Chanyeol] uhh well um I was wondering if uh maybeyouwoulgooutwithmeandyouknowbemyboyfriend?

[Baekhyun] really?

[Chanyeol] uh well yeah...

[Baekhyun] of course I’ll make dinner for you!

[Chanyeol] oh! Uh yeah thanks!

[Baekhyun] no problem

[Chanyeol] hey I don't wanna be a bother but can you uh be my boyfriend?

Baekhyun completely stopped when he heard that a smile spread on his lips while XiuChen and HunHan fanboyed in the background

  [Baekhyun] are you serious?

[Chanyeol] this the most serious question I’ve asked in my life

[Baekhyun] :) then of course I’ll be your boyfriend

They walked back to the dorm holding hands and laughing at each other’s jokes, and just hung out. Before facing the TaoRis couple and another round of fanboying and teasing.

Suho and Lay just watched in half dread and half jealousy. They both knew that now since they were the only single ones the rest of Exo would tease and mess with them until they got together or something else happened. They watched the couples in jealousy not knowing that the person next to them was wanting the same thing. 


{A FEW ANNOYING, UNCOMFORTABLE, AWKWARD DAYS LATER}

Suho felt like he was going to go crazy, everyone was being lovey dovey with their boyfriends and all he wanted was to be Lay's boyfriend. To be able to hug him to kiss him to be able to be close with him. Lay also felt that way, he wanted to be able to be in the same room as Suho without the teasing, the awkwardness, and especially without the tension between them. What they didn’t know was that Exo was fed up with their stubbornness and knew that both of them liked each other. So they had planned a little something to get Suho and Lay together. The plan was have half of Exo take Suho to the vocals practice room while the other half went to the dance practice room with Lay. in both rooms there secret cameras, Exo would get both of the love birds confess their feelings for the other and once they both confessed the other Exo would show the other person the video and then have them in one room, alone, and see what happens.

The plan was going as expected and the Exo members the cameras to start with the Confession Time.

{ROOM 1-SUHO,BAEKHYUN,CHEN,KRIS,KAI,SEHUN}

[Kris] ugh how long do we have to be here?

[Baekhyun] you know how long! Stop whining and follow the plan!

[Suho] what plan??

[Kai] The plan of the day...you know work on the song and dance and stuff

[Suho] oh...

[Chen] can we text the other half or do we have to have no communication?

[Kris] who do you want to text?

[Chen] Xiumin~~ I miss him~~

[Baekhyun] ugh! You just saw him like 5 minutes ago!!!!

[Chen] still! I just really love him....*sigh*

[Suho] why are guys so lovesick

[Baekhyun] you're just jealous! We know you have someone you like~

[Suho] uh...no! I...I don’t have....anyone....I...like.....*clears throat*

[Kris] what do you mean?? We KNOW you like someone, so just tells us why and who

[Suho] b-b-b-but I don’t...

{Baekhyun, Chen, Kris, Kai, and Sehun glare at Suho}

[Suho] ok! Fine! I like someone....but you guys can't tell ANYONE!!

[Kai] don't worry we won’t

[Suho] ok..... I like Lay

[Baekhyun] SEE!!! I told you guys!!!!

[Suho] is it really obvious??

[Kris] to us it is but he doesn’t know you do

[Kai] why do you like him?

[Suho] well, I love how he truly believes he's a unicorn, and how he doesn't give up on learning Korean, and even though I know he misses home he stays here and doesn't lose hope. Also his eyes sparkle every time we get a new song and every time we do a concert.

[Kris] and what would you do if you both knew that you like each other and were in the same room alone....

[Suho] well....if that actually happen I would have to ask him what his feelings were and if they were the same as mine then I would ask him on a date

[Kai] wow~ that's true love~

[Suho] Shut up! This is why I never told anyone!

[Chen] since when do you like him??

[Suho]....since trainee days.....

[Baekhyun] ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?????

[Suho] yes....

[Kai] how have you not gone crazy??

[Suho] I have no idea....

[Kris] well what are you gonna do? You can't really just hide your feelings forever!

[Suho] molla~ I've wanted to tell him since debut but I can't~

[Kai] well, don’t worry by the end of the day you'll be able to.

~~ {Meanwhile in ROOM 2 with LAY, KYUNGSOO, CHANYEOL, TAO, LUHAN, and XIUMIN} ~~

[Tao] waah~ Lay you look so tired! Is something wrong?

[Lay] ugh~ I can’t take his ignorance anymore!

[Xiumin] whose?

[Lay] SUHO~~

[Chanyeol] what do you mean?

[Lay] Well....I've liked him since the first time I saw him, I thought it was just cuz he was our leader but as time passed on I realized that I liked him as a guy...

[Kyungsoo] and he hasn't noticed?

[Lay] I don't think so...and if he has I think he doesn't like me....*sigh*

[Luhan] well why do you like him...like what character traits or physical traits attract you to him?

[Lay] you're so formal~ well anyways his smile his eyes how he always his encourages us to work harder for our fans, how he just is there when I need him....

[Tao] wow you do like him~

[Chanyeol] well I think we should show him the video

[Xiumin] YEEESSS~~~~

*Tao puts on the video and lay watches shocked as he hears Suho's confessions*

[Lay] is this real?? Like you didn't pay him to say this??

[Kyungsoo] LAY he has more money than the 5 of us put together!

[Tao] note: he isn’t including me~

[Xiumin] oh shut up panda! You have more money only cuz of your boyfriend!

[Tao] if I’m a panda then you're a minion!

*Tao and Xiumin start fighting like little kids (so we move back to ROOM 1)*

ROOM 1

*Suho watches Lay's confessions*

[Suho] is this for real?? Like he actually said it??

[Kris] do you not see his mouth moving and sound coming out!!

[Suho] sorry!! But I’ve liked him for so long that I can't believe that he's liked me for so long too!

[Kai] why don't you fix it?

[Suho] huh? What do you mean? How?

[Chen] head down to the main practice room and don't mess up

[Kris] and most importantly don't chicken out!

[Kai] did someone say CHICKEN~~~

{Suho walks out and Kris Chen Sehun and Baekhyun groan at Kai's chicken obsession}

~~~~

Lay made his way down to the main practice room, he was nervous. He couldn't believe that the very guy who made his tummy with what felt like a thousand baby unicorns felt the same way as him. He reached the door took a deep breath to calm down the unicorns, and walked in with his eyes closed. The room was dark and he couldn't see anything....more accurately he couldn't see anyone

“Suho? Are you here?”

silence followed his shy question. his heart started to feel heavy, he had trusted them with his secret feelings and now they had most likely pulled a prank on him. which meant that Suho didn't actually like him. it was too much for the young unicorn and he sat on the ground, curled into ball, and cried. at that moment the door opened, Lay thought it was the other Exo that came to make fun of him. he stood up wiped his tears and was about to start yelling at them when he realized who he was standing face to face with. Suho was in shock when he saw his favorite unicorn on the floor crying. he always seemed so happy and full of what he called unicorn essence. the first thing that came to Suho's mind was to comfort him so he imediately walked to the sad unicorn and hugged him tightly. he rubbed his back and whispered  it's ok, i'm here, it's ok, stop crying please slowly the unicorn calmed down enough to smile and whisper a weak thank you

“Lay?”

“Mmm...”

“Uh why were you crying?”

“Umm I thought some of the Exo members pulled a prank on me about something really personal.”

“Oh...umm can I know what it was?”

Suho's voice was soft and gentle, like an Umma talking to her injured son, Lay found it comforting and leaned on Suho

“Well...I confessed something to them and well I thought they had played with my feelings....”

“Oh...I thought that too....”

“Really what happened with you?”

“well...I’ll tell you straight out I like you and well I told some of the members...they told me to come here but as I came I was wondering if it was real,”

“You r-really li-like me?”

“Yeah...I’ve liked you since I first saw you...”

“Re-really? You aren't lying?”

“Nope I wouldn't lie about something so serious to both of us.”

“Oh my gosh then why didn't you say anything?”

“I didn't think you liked me back...”

“But that's why I always tried to be with you, I would do fan service with you, and even off camera I did skinship!”

“And you don't know how crazy that drove me...to think I had you so close yet so far...”

“And all this time thinking you didn't like me!”

They both laughed thinking how silly they have both been. Suho rested his forehead on the unicorn's forehead

“So Lay will you please be my boyfriend?”

Ha ha of course~

The two of them kissed sweetly as it was both of their first kiss, and they were happy to share it with the person they loved the most in the world. The rest of Exo opened the door to find the cutest couple scene ever, Suho was back hugging Lay while they were playing around. The scene was so cute everyone fanboyed....even Kris

 

THE END!

 

 

 


 [U1]This is like $9.30 in US money


     HEY EVERYONE! so i was overflowing with ideas for this chapter! i guess ending summer ended my writer's block^^

so this here chapter was 5,170 words long and took me like a week to write!

hope you all like it! (especially you @Eternal_KPOP_Lover!!)

so yeah comment please and maybe check out(subscribe to) my other story here!!

so yeah see you in the next chapter!!

(p.s. isn't Lay an awesome goalie xD)