Coincidence

Drabble Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HELLO READERS~!!!! how are you guys~~~~?

Guys, I just updated my fanfic called "FATE" and its JETI!! WOHOO~~

if you are jeti shipper.. i'd be glad if you can spend time to read it.. ^^

anyways, i hope you enjoy this one... its TAENGSIC vs YOONSIC.. 

 

TAENGSIC vs YOONSIC

words: 514

 

 

TAEYEON POV

 

Today was like any other day. I woke up every morning, went to bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I headed to the kitchen afterwards to pour myself a glass of water and started my routine like any the other day. I’ve always been a healthy person thanks to my ex girlfriend, Jessica.

 

I always start my day by walking around the area where I live. I was walking around with my light blue headphone that Jessica gave me, listening to bunch of songs that I really like. Suddenly, the song changed to one the song that I’ve never listened anymore since the day I broke up with her.

 

This song was one of our favorite songs and always reminds me of her, the song called Say Yes. This song is sweet and cheerful like her personality. I used to like this song and always smile every time I heard this song. Unfortunately, to forget everything about her; I stopped listening to it. I didn’t know why this song was in my Iphone. I thought that I’ve never put it in the first place. But maybe I forgot about it…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter