Part 2

Cause You're The Only One For Me

PART 2

 

Seohyun: "Unie .. hurry up .. We're already late. "

Tiffny: "Engg .... hmmmm ... So what time is it?? "

Seohyun: "It's already 8 o'clock unie!"

 

Tiffany: "Omo Omo ... .." Tiffany immediately got up and ran to the bathroom.

Seohyun: "Hahaha, yaa.. Unie you always like that."

A few minutes later, Tiffany had been completed and she start to makeup. While Seohyun still waiting and go down together.

Seohyun suddenly gets a call from Yong hwa. And Tiffany heard their conversation.

Seohyun: "Annyong Oppa ... Ye, I'm very well today .. Erm, Ye. I was there shooting this morning. But it is impossible not until tonight ... Huh? You're there in front the dormitory? Araso, araso .... I'll be right down. Emmm, Ye .. "

 


Tiffany: "What is the call of Yong Hwa Oppa?"

Seohyun: "Ye, he was there. And he said wanted to take me to the location of shoting today. What Unie want to come with us?? "

Tiffany: "Anni .. You can go first. "

Seohyun: "Gwenchanayo Unie?"

Tiffany: "Ye, gwenchanayo. You go first, and I will follow as soon "

Seohyun: "OK, my beautiful sister. I went first. If it's right down to the bottom well. Do not forget to finishing your breakfast. Hehehe "
Tiffany just smile at her beloved sister.

Tiffany prof:
Uri-Seohyun, sometimes become very mature attitude. And sometimes she even looks very independent. Hem, sometimes I think is still not a good sister for her. But most of all, I'm very happy to see my sister like that. Seeing her smile and happy like that, is a great happiness for me. Previously I've seen She have gone through a difficult time parting with Dong Hae. But now finally, she can open her heart to a man. And the name is Yong Hwa. The man who I know, He very sincere mylove sister. He is faithfully waiting Seohyun to forget her first love. He is waiting Seohyun to open her heart. And he also who now fills the hearts of Seohyun with love and happiness. They both look really good. Akh, I'm so jealous of their happiness. Hahaha. If I also have people who genuinely love me ... If the person is Siwon ... And if now Siwon declare his feelings to me, maybe we would also like them. Filling the days with love. Unlike today, making me wait in the confusion. Ahhhhhhhh ..... Never mind Tiffany, you've got the spirit. You will certainly find the best man for you. Come smiling Tiffany ... Aja,, aja,, fightting!! Hehhemmm .. I smiled to myself ..

 

 


A few moments later Tiffany and the other members arrive on set. And Seohyun SNSD members were waiting there. They come as a guest star in a reality show famous on Korea. 2PM members who were all also come as a guest star. Before the show begins, all members greet each to each other.
 


Jesica: "Taecyeon oppa, very nice to be a single location with you. Hemm, hopefully every day will always be like this. Hahaha .. "

Taecyeon: "Ye, I'm also happy. I also really miss the moments like this. So any time I can look at you, my pretty. "

Jesica: “ Oo.. Oppa.”

Yuri: "Wow, look at that Tiffany. Hem, it looks like today is indeed a lucky day Jesica, because she could meet with her beloved boyfriend. It was the envy. "

Tiffany: "Hahaha .."
 

 

I just laughed at the ravings of Yuri. Well, Yuri but is true as well. They are envy. This morning I just start viewing two couples who fell in love. Huh really make people jealous. They looked happy and loving one another. I pouted to myself.
Suddenly, a voice that startled me know ..

The man said: "Hi, Fany-ah .. Anyong aseyo. Long time no see.  Well, how are you? "

I turned and saw the figure of cool guy who was standing before me. He smiled at me. Well, the man who is not foreign to me.

Me: "Ye, ... Omo .. Opa .. anyong. Well, long time no see. "

He is Wooyoung Oppa ... ^ ^
 

 

We have not seen. Due to recent and Taecyeon He was busy with their new drama ‘DREAM HIGH’. They were too busy to hangout with us, or to meet on occasions like this. Wooyoung Oppa very good to me. He was a very pleasant person. He also did not change. Like this time, he has not changed. He has just made me laugh with his stories jokes. What makes me laugh. Aiss, Wooyoung oppa .. you're really funny and very enjoyable.
 

 

Wooyoung prov:
Today I see her. People who had long been my desire. A girl who makes me can not shake it. A girl who smiles always in my brain's memory. It seems, this feeling still the same. Fany-ah, I can not stop thinking about you. Did you know that?? Like today my heart was pounding when you're next to me. Especially she smiled and laughed with her eyes like a half moon, I think my heart would melt. Just now, seeing she laughs when I tell silly stories. When she laughs like this, she really looks very beautiful.

 

 

Wooyoung: "Well, you're laughing now."
Tiffany: "Wahahaha .. Oppa, you're really very funny. "
...................................

 

 

 

Meanwhile on the other side, Yoona watch Tiffany and Wooyoung from a distance. She murmured to herself. "Tiffany, well you'd better like it. Together with Wooyoung. Besides Wooyoung oppa, He looks really love you. "Suddenly Yoona Handphone ringing. Seen in the picture phone "→ → Calling Siwon Oppa"
 

Conversations between Siwon and Yoona in telepone.
"→ → Calling Siwon Oppa".

Yoona: "De, Oppa."

Siwon: "Hi Yoona ..... Where you're?

Yoona: "Yes, oppa. I.... ” Have not finish the sentence, direct Siwon cut.

Siwon: "Are you with Tiffany?"

Yoona prov: What? Did he just phoned me to ask about Tiffany? Sh ***.

Yoona: "Aaa, we do together to start shooting. Wae Oppa? "

Siwon: "Oh ... Can I talk briefly with her. Because I've been hard to contact her handphone. "

 

Yoona prov: Damn ... Why should he think of you always, Tiffany?? Oppa, could you see me? Could youu see my herat too? Hemm, I'm sorry Tiffany. But I also love Siwon
Oppa. And I also do not want to lose him.

 


Yoona: "Oooo chakaman ..." "... Tiffany Fany-ah ..." Yoona call Tiffany. But that is only pretending to be. To be heard by Siwon, as if She is calling Tiffany.

Yoona: "Enggg ennggggmm .. .."

Siwon: "Wae, Yoona?"

Yoona: "Mian, Oppa. But it seems that Tiffany is cool to chat with Wooyoung Oppa. They look really enjoy, so maybe she did not hear my voice. "

 

Yoona Prov: OH, Fany-ah I'm sorry, but I also can not deny that I did not want to lose Siwon oppa.
 

Siwon: "Wooyoung?? What was he doing there? Whether you're filming together 2PM?? "


Yoona: "Yes oppa. Currently we are about to get ready. Ooo, we will soon "take". Mian Oppa. I had to go there. Emmzz, do you have a message for her? "

Siwon: "Ooo, ani. Go. Only, please tell her to immediately phoned me well. Thaks Yoona. Bye. "

Yoona: "Ye, arraso Oppa. Bye. "


 

Yoona Prov: Aisss ... Sorry Tiffany .. Oh God what have I done. I feel like the bad girl. Hufffttt ... I know, perhaps what I doing this wrong. But I'm just a girl who wanted to get my happiness alone. I do not want to lose you oppa. I love you too. Mian Oppa because I have been lied to.

......................................

 

At the same time, Tiffany and Wooyoung.

Wooyoung: "Well, you're laughing now."

Tiffany: "Wahahaha .. Oppa, you're really very funny. "

Wooyoung: "Really .... Are you happy now? "

Tiffany: "Yes, hahahhaha .. De, I'm happy. Hahahha Woyoung Oppa, you do not change. Same as before ".

Wooyoung: "Really, are you so happy?"

Tiffany: "Yaaa, of course Oppa."

Wooyoung: "Then I'll make you laugh like this every day."

Tiffany: "ahh haha ​​.. Dheee? "

Wooyoung: "Yes. I'll make you happy every day ... "He said with a smile.

Tiffany: .......????

 

-------------------



 

Wooyoug was with Tiffany?? What does he mean? Why do they only talk together? Ahhhh .. aissss Or maybe the .... What are the rumors I heard during this correct? Wooyoung That has always been like Tiffany??

 


Suddenly, the crew was instructed that the show will start soon. And each guest star event please occupy parts of each. The event was start immediately. But Tiffany, Yoona, Wooyoung have thoughts to be stabbed in their minds.

 

Makes me happy every day? What is the purpose of Wooyoung Oppa saying before ? I really don’t understand.

 

Tiffany, you're my angel. You are an angel in my heart. Just waiting. And I will make your days full of happiness like today.
 

 

 

Yoona prov: Fany-ah, mian ... But I can not let go Siwon oppa. I also loved him so much. Really, mianeyo.