PART 3

Cause You're The Only One For Me

Main igage copy fromhttp://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/297077_243872848996568_125510470832807_752553_1848966813_n.jpg

I'm sorry because I just update it now.. Because I must study and I have big home work.. hehehe..

Thx for all frends for subscribers my story. But I need more comment to support, and  give me input. so I'll be excited to continue writing this story. So,, please dont be a silent rider.

 



Tiffany POV.

Finally the show ended. But the members of SNSD and 2PM is planning to hangout together.



Taeyeon: "Let's go guys."

Jesica: "Tayeon-na ... Emmzz, I go by car Taecyeon oppa yeah? "

Yuri: "Araso. Araso .. We will not disturb you two. "

Jesica: "hehee .. Ok. We go firts. Because we will come to one place first. Let’s go Oppa. "

Taecyeon: "Ok. Bye all. I'll see ya there. "

All: "Bye ..."

I walked beside Taeyeon. And I just chuckled to see Jesica passed off with Taecyeon. When I was about to climb the SNSD car, I suddenly felt someone reach out my hand from behind.

"Tiffany .... "I looked back and apparently it is Wooyoung Oppa.

"Oooo .. Wae Oppa? "I said.

"Will you go with me by my car?" He asked.

I just stopped and looked at Taeyeon.

"It's Ok. I just go firstwith Wooyoung ." Taeyeon answer and led me into Wooyoung car.


On the way in Wooyoung car.

Tiffany: "Indeed, where weare going Oppa?"

Woooung: "Hem, we will go to some place"

Wooyoung car drove on, and a few minutes later Tiffany and Wooyoung stop and getting into a costly and well-known jewelry store, Tiffany & Co..



"Oppa, why are we in here?" I asked frowned and surprised.

"Can you help me,that you just  select a good one SET jewelry." He turned and smiled at me.

"To whom Oppa? Are this forr......."




Siwon POV.
I can not concentrate in the shooting today. Aiss, now my mind was elsewhere. Not here. I kept thinking about her. What's she doing? Where is she? And more importantly, whether she was with the boy? Aiss .. Siwon control yourself ...




"Can you help me,that you just  select a good one SET jewelry." He turned and smiled at me.

"To whom Oppa? Are this forr......."

Wooyoung: "Hehe .. No. Tomorrow is my Mom's birthday, and I wanted to give something special on her birth day. I hope you can pick one for me. "

Tiffany: "Ohhhhh ..... of course. "I saidand smile at him.



A few minutes later.
   

copy picture fromhttp://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJBkBGJMKsDDEPjj4xZSu9KCmYJ60CbRd1e39lNMNmPKY6I8fk
 

Tiffany: "Oppa .. How about this one?? "



Wooyoung: "Emmm ....."

Tiffany: "It's very pretty. Mrs. Jang would love it .. "

Wooyoung: "Well, I love this onetoo."

Tiffany: "Hehe .."

Wooyoung: "I'll take this. "

 



Finally the show ended shooting. And will resume tomorrow. Um, maybe they realized that I was in a terrible mood to day. Well luckily it all to get it over. Because really I can’t concentrate when shooting earlier. My mind kept drifting to her. She isTiffany.
I immediately opened my HP and calling her.

"Calling My Fanny ♫.... ♫. Sorry, the number you want to go, can not be contacted. Please contact a moment longer, or press 0 to leave a message ... "
Yet..Again.
"Ais ...."

Immediately I contacted Taeyeon. Taeyeonis soclose with her and also Jesica. I call her. And then she picked up and speak across.

Siwon: "Hey Taeyeon, are you with Fanynow?"

Taeyeon: "Oppa? Mian Oppa .. Fanny was not with me. She had gone with Wooyoung Oppa. They said will come to a place. Wae Oppa? "

Siwon: "Ah, no .. I just can’t conntac her. "

Taeyeon: "O.. Is there an emergency?? "

Siwon: "Ah, no Taeyeon's ..."

Taeyeon: "Hemm .. I also was waitting forTiffany and the other friends. Because right now I'm in Café XXX, and we plan we and other 2PM members will meet here. Do you have a message? Say, later when she had come to me to say?? "

Siwon: "Oh .. No. .. Well it .. bye "

Taeyeon: "Ye, bye oppa"




Finished buying gifts for Mrs.. Jang, Tiffany and Wooyoung continue their journey into the Cafe where their friends were waiting there. And a moment later they arrived at the Cafe intended. Tiffany opened the car door, and swung herlegs toward the entrance Cafe.



I stepped my foot into the door of Cafe, and Wooyoung while being parked. But as I walked, I suddenly saw a tall man who was standing in front of the entrance of Cafe. Although he was back to me, and I can only see him from behind, but I'm sure it is "Him". Yeah, right. That was him.

"Oppa .... You're here "I called him, and I give a big smile. A smile is not just from my eyes, but especially from my heart. ^ ^

"Tiffany??" He was reversing his body, and saw me.
Well, that's right .. That's him. Men who are in my heart.

"Oppa .. Why are you here?? Should not this day you have scheduled an interview?? "I asked surprised to see him.

"No. .. "And he said, smiling wryly.





Flash Back:

Taeyeon: "Hemm .. I'm also waiting for Tiffany and a few other friends. Because right now I'm in Cefe XXX, and we plan weand other 2PM members will meet here. Do you have a message? Say, later when she had come to me to say?? "

Siwon: "Oh .. No. .. Well it .. bye "

Taeyeon: "Ye, bye oppa"

I turned off my telephone. And ran to my car. But as I was running my car, the manager tried to stop me.

Manager: "Siwon ...!! Where are you going????"

Siwon: "Mian Hyung, there is one thing I have to do."

Manager: "But .. Siwon, 15 minutes we got an appointment interviews."

Siwon: "I can’t. Please cancel all my schedule these days .. Hyung,I’m so sorrry,but I can’t do it. "

Manager: "But .. but .. Siwon .. Siwon ..!!! Aisssssssssssssss,, this kid ........."
I run my car, leaving the Hyung manager who is still fuming over my doing this time.

End




"Oppa .. Why are you here?? Should not this day you have scheduled an interview?? "I asked surprised to see him.

"No. .. "And he said, smiling wryly.
Ohh,, Wae .. Why He looked at me like that?

"Why your thelephone is so hard to be contacted??" Huh? He now asks with a frown face.

"Huh? Really? Oh, chakaman ... Well, I forgot my HP battery was depleted. Mian. "I quickly check and see my HP. And it's really Low Bat.

"Ckckck .. Well never mind. Come on, let's go. "He answered.

"But, Chakaman Oppa ... Did not recall, you were  have very important interview today?? "I asked still curious.

"Itwas, but did not. I cancel it! "

"Ohhhhh .... Wae, Oppa ????? The interview wasvery important?.. And the interview it’s about the new drama

will you starring??"

"Ye .. But I’ve got are more than important from that "L

"........... Hemmm?? "


Wooyoung distant'm watching them both.

 

 

SO please leave more coment. Thx be 4 ^^