PART 1

Cause You're The Only One For Me

PART 1

 

TIFFANY PROV

His eyes, the way he spoke, his manner, and all concern for him, made me feel He’s different from others. He was like he was showing something. Hemmm,, He was like ...........like...like me ... Oh .. Ohh .. Wait a minute, he likes me? What is true ..? hemmmm ... What is it real? Haha ... But .... Ommo,, Omo .. Why all of a sudden I'm so glad to think of this?? Why am I so excited to think if he really likes me. Does that mean I also like it? OMG ... I do not know. How to explain that all. But I can’t deny being with him, it makes me feel comfortable and very happy. If he doesn’t call me for a day, I always feel worried and anxious to see him. Does this mean I love him? And it Plus we always spend the spare time together. We just go to hangout with other friends. Or just the two of us, like tonight. We have just returned from a restaurant for dinner. Emmmzz, what this mean our relationship is more than just friendship??? I frowned and wondered to myself.


"Fanny-ah, are you ok?" He asked.

And it’s word makes me immediately woke up from my reverie.


"Ahh ... Yee, I'm okay. "I replied quickly.

I see we're here right in front of the dorm SNSD.


"Come quickly, it was very night. "He smiled as he said. And I immediately opened my seat belt.
 

"Ne, gomawo Siwon Oppa, Thanks well for this day. See you." I smiled at him, and waving my hand.
 

"Ye. Bye Tiffany "He waved his hand.

I stood staring at his car then drove away. Then rushed into the dorm.

 

 

Tiffany: "I'm home".
Tiffany entered the dorm hall SNSD. And she immediately seat sofa hall. And took a deep breath.


Tiffany: "Huffffftttttttt ....."
There is the Jesica, Taeyeon, Sooyoung is cool to watch TV. And also Yoona and Yuri who was busy looking at fashion magazines.

Jesica: "Well, Tiffany ... you're home? "

Yuri: "Wahhh, how was your date with Siwon Oppa?" Yuri joked. She was sitting directly beside Tiffany.
At the same time Yoona immediately closed the magazine she was reading and immediately looked at Tiffany.

Yoona: "Tiffany, is that correct? You're going out with Siwon Oppa? "

Tiffany: "Aaaa, anyo .. Me and Siwon Oppa just friends. We are good friends. That's it? "Tiffany said with a flushed face.

Jesica: "Really ..??"

Tiffany: "Yea that it’s.. It's true...... Ohh Oh, Come on girls don’t joked me always.. Me and Siwon Oppa, we are no nothing. We're just best friends. OK .. Hehehehe. Well, Girls I go first. Good night. "
As she stood up to hurry to go up the stairs and headed to her room.

While others just looked at each other.
Yuri: "I feel Tiffany hide somethings from us. It’s true Taeyeon? "
Taeyeon and the other was silent.

Yuri: "What you didn’t see, she seemed nervous when asked about Siwon."

Jesica: "Aiss, you...Yuri. Never mind .. Don’t think like that. "
Jesica and Taeyeon immediately got up and followed Tiiffany from behind. They left Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung still discussing about Tiffany.

Yuri: " Did you feeled that?"

Sooyoung: "Hemm, I think so too. Do not you see how they look and mutual care for each other? It seemed they both were more than just friends. They are like people who like each other. What you think??

Yuri: "Yea, it's just that they are embarrassed to express their feelings."

Sooyoung: "That's whats I mean."
Yoona just stunned to hear the conversation that the other two.

 

Siwon PROV

 

In the dormitory of SuJu.

 

I drop her in front of the hostel of SNSD. Tonight she looks very, very beautiful. I think I don’t know want this night to end. I still want to be nearby. I still want to see her smile. She smiles really look like that makes my heart beat abysmally. Fanny-ah, what you feel the same thing? Haha,,I had just met, but I've really missed you. Immediately I send a multimedia message to a cell phone picture. Tiffany, I do not know why I could not stop thinking about you .... I smiled a little

"Ommo, Siwon why the smiles you own? "The sound of Leeteuk suddenly startled."

"Ah,,, You Leetuk, you just shock me" I replied.

"Hahaha ..... hha." We laughed together.

Donghae came and sat with us. While the other SuJu members were in was in a different room. They have a cool play playstation in the room above, several others are chatting in the dining room.

"You look like you're excited at all these days ...?? Engggg .. It was Tiffany? "Leeteuk asked.

"Hahhhh .... Eng .... "I was just silent.

"Wait, What is it .. You like her?? Or, lest you've been together, without telling us? "Asked Leeteuk.

"Ani .... Not like that Leeteuk. "I answered him.

"But do you like her?? Emmzzz, from the beginning to see you two are always together I'm sure you must keep feelings for her. Seeing the two of you, people are also bound to think so. "Leeteuk said. At that time I just kept silent silent.

"Yea,, Siwon .. I think you should be to honest. To honest with her, but first is to honest by yourself. About how you true feell. "Says Donghae.

"Right said Donghae. You should talk to her. Say what you do have to say. "Leeteuk said.

"Tiffany is a good girl, so do not waste her. What else until you hurt her. Said yes if it was yes, no if it is not. Do not make she was waiting and confused about you. "Donghae said.

"One more. Did you know? If you do not act soon, maybe you'll lose her. "Donghae said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Oh My God, Siwon .... Are you don't know, how many men who are competing with you to approach her? As a friend I was just reminded. Do not you regret it because you're too late to express them. OK Bro?” Leeteuk said.

Their words made me reflect for a moment. "

 

 

At the same time in the Tiffany room’s.

Tiffany immediately clean her self and change her clothes. Then lay down to bed. Not long thereafter, and Jesica Taeyeon go into his room.

Jesica: "Fany-ah"

Tiffany: "Umm"

Taeyeon: "Are you asleep?"

Tiffany: "Not yet. Wae?? "Answer Tiffany limp.

Jesica: "I want to borrow a pink of nail polish that you bought yesterday."

Tiffany: "Over there, just look in the bottom drawer of the dresser"

Jesica: "Ok. I've found it. "Jesica pick up a pink of nail polish immediately and put on her nails..

Suddenly the handphone of Tiffany ringing. She opened it, and smile

mail 

From : Siwon Oppa

To :Tiffany

"Goodnite Mushrom, sweet dream.  smiley"

 

Jesica: "Is that the message of Siwon Oppa?

Tiffany: "Ie .." Tiffany nodded slowly and fell silent. "

Taeyeon: "But why do you look gloomy like that?"

Tiffany: "Ahh, ani.. Suddenly, I was just thinking about what Yuri did. What exactly is the relationship with Siwon Oppa? We are exactly what? Friend or what? "

Taeyeon: "Well, Tiffany .. The answer was only You and Siwon oppa who would know. What actually happened between you two. "

Tiffany: "That's, I'm confused by this?" Tiffany answered quietly.

Jesica: "Hemmmm,, But I think....... Siwon Oppa likes you. Are you not aware from it? "

Tiffany: "Really?"

Jesica: "Of course .. Do not you realize, how he looked at you? Treating you? Obviously, it is the way a man carry out the woman what his loves .. "

Taeyeon: "It’s trueI agree with you Taeyeon. Jesica said. I also feel the same. From the beginning I had to guess, there is something else between you two. "

Jesica: "Now it's just you, Tiffany. You also have to be honest with yourself. How do you feel about Siwon Oppa? Did you like him? "

Tiffany: "Ng ... I’m ...... I’m ......... I'm like,,, well like him. "Tiffany answered. She blushed, and show her eyesmile.

Jesica & Taeyeon: "Hahaha .."

Taeyeon: "Haha, Tiffany, Tiffany .." exactly what I said Jesica?

Tiffany: "Ennngg, but the problem Siwon Oppa never said anything. He never told me that he liked me. "

Jesica: "Please do not worry about it. Maybe he was just waiting for the right just to say it. "

Taeyeon: "Yes it is. What is certain now that you have to do is show him, that you also have the same feelings for him. "