[ONE-SHOT] My World

My World

Edited for some misspelling and word using. If Anyone found more please tell me. :)

------------------

For me, my world is not the star which be called The Earth; but someone who has a little dream; across from his responsibility to rule his people, his kingdom. Someone who has a kind-heart and love living peacefully; which across from his position to lead his ten-thousands of man-at-arms to kill the enemies, who come to usurp his home.

 

And today is another day of the war. Some was the voice of swords’ scratching to each other, some was to the shield and some was to the fresh. The roar echos with the scream; pierce to the ears. But right now no one cares; because you are among the enemies, your duties are bringing your enemies a death and grasp the glory to the throne of the empire.

 

And I am here; be rounded by enemies, shower the blood of foes every times I swing my sword to rid their heads down. I do never like to kill. But here is the battle field; if you do not kill them, they will kill you. There is only one choice if you don’t want to die, is kill them all before they kill you. But the scare of death is not the reason why I am here in place where full of the blood; it was because of my world. He is here; fighting with his people, protect their backs like right now I and our fellow are trying to protect his back. Fight and kill, then going back home; the place we love and willing to devote our life to protect to.

 

I killed the foes that blocked my way and glanced round, looking for the emperor. Then I saw the rain of arrows come reaching to the battle field; not care if it take their allies’ life or not, only want break through the fresh and blood.  

“Arrows are coming! Protect the emperor and save yourselves!”

After told the fellow, I run fast right away to the emperor who now is fighting alone; and shout to warn him what will come to in a second.  

 

My world is going to be crushed down…but I cannot let it happen. No. I will not let it happen!

 

I used my left hand pick up the sword which was on the ground, swung both of swords in my both hands to stab the foes that stood behind the emperor through their throats; then jumped to pull the emperor down while the other fellows were trying to kill their enemies and some came to cover us from the arrows.

 

After a storm of arrows; I heard nothing but the cry of pain. And me too, I let the cry out for the pain on my right shoulder. Some of allies who still alive stood up and looked around; hands still grasp their sword tightly be aware if some of the enemies still alive.

 

“Now I know why they sent the soldiers less than I thought. Although they prepared their best to finish us even if they have to sacrifice theirs people, they still have to remain their man get rid us if we alive from arrows.”

“My king did you…”

“I’m fine, Zitao. Mind yourself and be careful. The second wave is coming.”

 

The emperor cut my question and point at the enemies who comes for us again. Less than five thousands, but in here, the battle field we don’t have our man enough to against them.

 

“Call Lu Han and the others all come out from the hiding, Zitao. We have to crush them all. And remember we can’t die here!”

 

The war is not done yet. I blow the bamboo whistle to call the others come out to help us. They hide behind the slope of the land; not too far from us, but it will take a few minutes to reach where we are. Our emperor is never being careless when it comes about the war. He never underrates any enemy even though they are just some of minorities.

 

Not much for the time passed. I heard the roar and the footstep of horses and men behind my back. I grinned; my heart-beat runs faster. My right shoulder is still hurt but I can ignore it because of my alacrity; my right hand grasps my sword tightly while my left hand picked up sword from the dead; started to hunt the enemies down again and forget how much I tired now.

 

Finally, after the acclaim rumbled; I stuck swords down and let my body bends forward to rest; having swords support me to stand. Not too far from me, I see the emperor show up the head of the opposite king up; declares his victory over the opponent. I let myself falling down before close my eyes and sigh out of relief and rest my exhausted body.

 

 

 

 

 

“…Tao….”
“Zitao….”
“ZITAO!”

 

I sat up when I felt someone shake me to wake me up. I looked around and found myself in some room.

 

“I will never believe someone can sleep peacefully even though it was a minute after he killed thousands of man if I didn’t see you slept over the dead enemies’ bodies, Zitao”

 

I turn my face to the voice and found the emperor is standing beside the bed; laughing at me.

 

“My king….”
“I told you for many times to call my name when we are alone at least.”
He said while he sat down on the bed. His large hand holds my face; softly caress a scar on my cheek.

 

“I’m sorry. Y…Yifan.”
“Did you sleep well?”
“Not even had a dream.”
“Are you still hurt anywhere?”
“Except my right shoulder, I don’t feel hurt. How about you?”
“Nothing is bad. I even slept less than you.”
“You are always rest less than me, Yifan. And it makes me worry.”
“You don’t have to worry. I know myself and my limit well. If you worry that much, then don’t go anywhere far from me, always be by my side, my General.”

Yifan said softly, hug me tight and kiss my lips before let me move to rest my head on his chest; listen to his steady beating heart. It is a beautiful and peaceful time, especially after we had tired from the merciless war.  

“I will always be by your side. Because you are not just my home, Yifan; you are my world.”

 

Many times, I have protected my home, and my world. And I swear; I will do it again. I will not let anyone harm him.

 

Never.

 

 

---------------------

Like I said. It's a story of Yifan and Zitao in some old era of China which was told in Zitao's point of view. They were having a war with some of minorities that gathered themselves together and stood up agianst Yifan's kingdom.

It's all about 1K words-count. I started to write after "My world is going to be crushed down" poped up in my head. 
I want to write it to a simple romance one but.....It ended up to be like this....an unknown genre one. llorz

I just hope who came to read it won't be disappointed. Because this is an un-beta one.
English is NOT my native, and I forgot many grammar I've learnt much enough to make me dissappointed myself by lack of using it. 

P/S: Like I said at foreward. Please let me know if it had some of mistakes or if anyone can beta my fiction. I will glad.