Locks

Take a break

Running a hand through his hair, Luhan wanted nothing more that to sit at home eat til he explodes and watch Breaking Bad endlessly. His exams were draining and Luhan felt mentally and physically exhausted. He only wished that someone was there to cuddle him, but he knew that Minseok was busy studying and Yixing was busy working. He let out a drawn out sigh and fiddled in his pockets for his keys, knowing damn well that he didn't need them since his lock was broken. He gently pushed the door open revealing his empty apartment until he heard something falling in his kitchen. 

"Hello?" Luhan said. 

"You know you really have to get your lock fixed." Came the reply. Luhan recognized that voice instantly. Dropping his backpack to the ground, Luhan ran to the kitchen and tackled Yixing to the ground in a big hug. 

"I missed you." Luhan said as he pecked the younger boy's lips. 

"I missed you too." Yixing laughed as he returned the kiss with a small peck of his own. "But we saw each other this morning y'know." He said as he helped Luhan up to his feet. 

"I know but my exam stressed me out. I wanted someone by my side today and here you are." The older pouted cutely making Yixing's heart flutter. 

"Well I'm here. What do you want to do for the rest of the day? Oh, how about we have a Breaking Bad marathon?" Yixing suggested and Luhan could only smile. Yixing knew him well. 

"Wait, shouldn't you be at work?" Luhan asked. 

"I got out early. Exams week is hectic." He smiled revealing his dimple that Luhan loved so much. Once again Luhan wrapped Yixing in a hug. 

"I love you." Luhan confessed as he led them to the couch. 
"I love you too." Yixing replied taking a seat at the corner and opening his arms wide to make a space for the latter. 

"Wait let's not forget the snacks." Luhan ran back to the kitchen in order to get his green tea ice cream, cookies,and everything else he was craving. 

In the living room, Yixing was playing with Luhan's phone absentmindedly. Taking a few new selcas for the boy, when suddenly and incoming text disrupted the peace. Yixing rolled his eyes as he saw who it was from and what was written. 

It was Minseok. 
'Hey babe, I'm going to come over in a bit. How about we spend some time together since exams are over?'

Yixing typed away a response. 
'No go away I don't want you here.'

A response was sent immediately after. 
'Yixing get out. I want to spend some time with Luhan.'

Yixing glared at the screen before replying.
'No! Don't come over. Luhan is mine for today.'

Satisfied he pressed sent and waited for the latter's response. 
'Stop playing kid and get out.'

Yixing knew that Minseok was getting angry, but he didn't care. He wanted to spend the day with Luhan and Luhan only. 
'If you want me to leave so bad come make me! But I'm not leaving so :P mehrong~'
He replied and placed the phone on silent so he and Luhan wouldn't be disturbed.  

"Hey Xing, a little help." Luhan came waddling into the living room with various bowls, chip bags, cups, and drinks. Yixing got up to his feet and hurried over to the boy in order to aid him. 

"Next time let me handle the snacks." Yixing placed everything on the table in front of him and wrapped Luhan in his arms. The beginning intro was playing on the television and Luhan grinned widely snuggling into Yixing's side. After all, Luhan is a chemistry major. 

"It worried me how obsessed you are with this show sometimes." Yixing commented as he Luhan's hair absentmindedly. 

"Shush, Mr. White is about to get his test results." Luhan shoved a cookie in the younger boy's mouth.  Just as the music dimmed down for dramatic effect, the front door was slammed open revealing a fuming Minseok looking like he was about to strangle someone. 

"Hi Seok." Luhan got up and greeted his other lover with a peck on the lips. "Do you want to join us? We're watching Breaking Bad." Luhan wiggled his eyebrows awaited his boyfriend's answer. Minseok completely dismissed him as he sauntered over to where Yixing was sat. 

"Get out!" Yelled Minseok. 

"Make me tubby!" Yixing yelled back and stomped his foot for dramatic effect. Minseok looked scandalized but still managed to stand his ground. 

"You were with him yesterday. I want to be with him." Minseok demanded but was blown off by the younger. 

"Not my fault you're busy all the time. Besides Luhan is my best friend."

Luhan rolled his eyes as he watched both boy's bicker. Sneakily, he grabbed his backpack and stuffed a few snacks inside. 

"Well he's my boyfriend." Minseok flicked Yixing's forehead. 

"Ow. Luhan ge! Minseok is being mean to me." Yixing wailed while Minseok looked victorious. "Wait what are you doing?" Yixing asked as he saw the golden haired boy putting on his shoes. 

"Xing, I told you I just wanted to relax today. I'm heading over to Kris'. He loves Breaking Bad as much as I do." Luhan smiled childishly at both boys. He was clearly amused at their bickering but at the moment he just wanted to watch television peacefully, even if that meant cuddling with a stuffed alpaca with Kris sobbing beside him. 

"But honey I just got here." Minseok whined. Luhan just chuckled as he pecked each of them on the lips. 

"I'll see you later guys. Please, don't ruin my apartment while I'm going." And with that said, Luhan picked up his jacket and made his way down the hall towards Kris' apartment. 

"Now look what you've done." Yixing hollered. 

"Me? If you would've left like I told you, then he would still be here." Minseok retorted. 

"Ow stop hitting me!" Luhan could hear Yixing cry. 

Luhan let out a quiet laugh. 
Maybe he does need to get his lock fixed. 

 

 

 

I hope you like this one. I though of this while I was washing the dishes lol