Day 2 : This. Is. IMPOSSIBLE. (Part 1)

J's Diary : My ___ who came from the Posters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Wakey wakey~" A finger poked my cheek as a gleeful voice whisper right beside my ear, causing me to stir.

"Uhmm...don't wanna..." I mumbled and turned away from whoever that was.

"Come on, don't tell me you want to miss the chance to hang out with us." Another voice piped in cheerfully.

"Gwo awahh!" I waved my hand a few times, clearly telling those annoying people to leave me alone with my precious sleep, until I suddenly realised something.

Why did that voice sounds just like someone I know?

"Oh. My. Kpop. ." My eyes flickered open and there, right in from of me, stood the 5 person that were supposed to be in the poster I taped on the wall yesterday night. The five guys from N.U.E.S.T.

 

Dear Diary,                CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? Can you freaking believe what had happened to me today? Maybe you should slap me hard on the face to check if I'm day-dreaming or something. Wait, I forget, you're a diary, you don't have hands. Then should I slap myself? How in the world did my so-not-going-to-become-something-real wish turned real in just one freaking night?!   Anyways, I need to tell Kyu about this. He won't believe me! Hahaha! The Goddess of Luck must have finally found this poor girl here after looking everywhere. I'm going to live with my idols from now on!!! Don't be jealous, diary! I'm going to spill everything to you tonight after having lots, no, tonnes of fun with NU'EST!! Muacks!!

 

"Can you stop peeking at what I'm writing?" I slammed my diary shut, preventing a certain someone who tried to peek on my secret. Choi Minki.

Pouting, Minki blinked his large innocent eyes at eyes, immediately causing my heart to melt at the overloaded cuteness. , how can he be so cute? I shook my head vigorously to prevent myself from drooling right in front of my idols. Looking around, I saw Minhyun flipping through my notes on Biology which I had left on my desk while on the other side, Aron Kwak and Dongho are busily poking at my teddy bear and laughing like some idiots who had never seen a teddy bear in their whole lives. Well, I guess they really never seen one before since they are from...poster. And then I realised someone is missing. Where's my bias Jonghyun??

I scanned my room and saw a lump on my bed. Slowly, I made my way toward my bed and there, rolling under the blanket happily like a cute little puppy, is Jonghyun Kim, or my so-called "baby JR". Like he could sensed someone was looking at him, Jonghyun pulled the blanket off and looked up, directly into my eyes. We stared at each other for about 5 seconds. I felt that the whole world is fading away as I looked into his eyes, taking my breath and heartbeat away at the same time. The time seemed to freeze around the two of us until Jonghyun realised that he just did something as childish as rolling in my bed and zipped his jacket up to his head, covered his face and our gaze broke apart. And that was when I laughed out loud. Literally laughing out loud like some crazy girl.

 

"Guys, I want ya'll to stay in this house until I'm back from school,okay?" After changing into my school uniform, I told the five of them. "There's magazines and novels on the bookshelves so if you guys are bored you can pick any to read and also there's the TV set in the living room downstairs if you wanna watch any shows."

I ran downstairs, followed eagerly by the members. Grabbing the leftover sandwiches from my birthday party yesterday, I shoved two into my mouth while pointing at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter