Day 1 : Surprise Birthday Party aka Worst Day of My Life

J's Diary : My ___ who came from the Posters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Dear Diary,                    Today's . A whole lot more than any other day. I got rejected. Rejected by the senior that I had a crush on secretly for 4 years. Rejected in the public. Well, not really public. I got rejected in my own house, where my 18th birthday party was held just a few hours ago. Many attended my surprise birthday party, from my cousins, aunties and uncles, to my bestfriend, Kyu and my classmates and also my crush, definitely, making it roughly 50 person, which was a pleasant surprise. I was delighted. I never thought my parents who are both businessman and businesswoman would held a surprise birthday party for me, since they haven't done it in the passed 17 years. Okay, I'm getting away from my main topic. So, I got rejected in front of 50 people. Wait, minus me, the one who got rejected and L (let's just call him that, I don't wanna said his name, I had enough of embarrassment for today.), the one who rejected me, there's 48 people. Okay, I got rejected in front of 48 people. Don't you dare laugh at my, diary. You don't even have other companion besides me. I'm your one and only faithful companion. ...okay, I admit, it's funny. You may now laugh. You ask me why I confessed to him today? Maybe I was a little over-excited just now? Feeling the whole world is mine? That he would not reject the birthday girl who is the prettiest in her own birthday party in her own birthday party. Seriously, I don't know where I got the guts to confess to him. I just did. Even Kyu looked at me like I've gone cuckoo. My parents think the same too, from the way they look at me. And you know what happened next.                    
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter