Ch. 7

Unexpected Feelings

I hate Mondays!! I feel like I’ve been hit by a bus. I blame my dad for making me move his gigantic TV from the living room to his lounge only to move it back to the living room and then mom tried to get me to do yoga with her.

 Jiho was trying to give me a message only to end up tickling me in the end. Which resulted in me kicking him so he would stop.

“Ahh you’re no fun today? What happened your little boyfriend all the fun out of you?” Jiho said.

“Shut up, Jiho!! Why do I have to have this class with you? I’m just so tired and sore.” I said.

“Sore? Haha what’d you guys do?” He said smiling his erted smile.

“Get your mind out of the gutter, you monster.” I said glaring at him, hoping he’d get the hint to shut up. Luckily he did.

Class went on boringly. All the teacher talked about was the pre-test before our senior finals. Blah blah blah that’s all I heard afterwards. Why are we even talking about this it’s barely the beginning of December?

I somehow got lunch detention, thanks to Sehun and Tao. They were here too. I was thankful to miss lunch with my friends today. I can already hear Jessica talking about how she saw me on Friday with Hoya and her saying some mean things.

“Hey you girl.” Said Sehun, poking me with his finger.

What does this kid want, I sighed. “Poke me with that finger again and see if I don’t break it and my names not girl. You know my name Oh Sehun!”

“Sorry princess, let me bow down and ask for forgiveness.” He said laughing.

I laid my head on the desk and covered my face. I so would rather be at lunch with my friends now.

“Yah. Sehun quit being a bully.” I heard Tao say.

“I’m just messing with her. She knows I am. Right cousin?”

“Oh now I’m your cousin? Mr. Lee can we go now please?” I said pouting.

“Look at the time. Thanks for reminding me ______. You guys can go 10 mins early. I have a meeting to attend.” Mr. Lee said.

As soon as he said that I was headed out the door. Sehun swung his arm on my shoulder.

“So how’s this new boyfriend I’ve been hearing about?” Sehun said.

“What are you talking about?” I said.

“Well you see, earlier I was walking by your group of friends and I heard them saying something about you went on a date with Hoya and he’s officially your boyfriend since you told him yes. And then Jessica,” I held up my hand to stop him there. I had actually forgot I told Hoya yes and that we were now ‘dating’.

“I don’t care what she said. Nothing that comes out of is nice.” I replied, moving his arm off my shoulder making my way to the girls’ restroom.

As I exited the restroom, I bumped into somebody. I quickly picked up the books and glasses off the floor, apologizing for my clumsiness. I looked up to give the items to the person only to realize that it was Hoya.