Chapter 2

Super Glued Together

Bickering.


 

Bickering and arguing.


 

That’s all those two would do! They couldn’t get along, even if they were at the happiest place on Earth! Fighting over getting their hands stuck together is one thing, but fighting about a television channel? Now that’s just childish.

“Who the hell watches this!?” Sungmin shouted.

“I do, thank you!” Kyuhyun replied, “Now shut up! I’m trying to watch!”

“Turn this crap off!”

“No! This is my place! Get over it or get out!” Kyuhyun pointed toward the door with Sungmin and his conjoined hands.

Sungmin glared at Kyuhyun, mentally telling him that he was stupid, “YOU THINK I HAVE A CHOICE!?!!”

“Ugh!”

Sungmin looked on the other side of Kyuhyun, down at the remote. Kyuhyun stared blankly at the TV, focusing on whatever was playing. In a swift move, Sungmin reached across Kyuhyun with his free hand, in an attempt to grab the remote control, but to his surprise, his hand was stopped by a very aggravated Cho Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun glared at Sungmin, who merely only looked up with puppy dog eyes.

“Don’t touch my remote.” Kyuhyun warned.

“What are you gonna do if I do?” Sungmin sassed.

“I’ll kill you.”

Sungminlet out a loud sarcastic laugh, “Pul-heese!”

Kyuhyun threw Sungmin’s hand back to him, “Go ahead, try it again. See what happens.”

Sungmin being a smart aleck, took that as a challenge. Sungmin again, quickly reached over Kyuhyun, trying to grab the remote again, but Kyuhyun pushed him off the couch. Sungmin, who was now on the floor, looked up at glared at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun merely only smirked as he continued to stare at the moving screen.

Now Sungmin was pissed. He pulled Kyuhyun down onto the floor with him, which Kyuhyun wasn’t expecting. The moment Kyuhyun hit the ground, Sungmin leaped on him and began trying to fight with him. It looked more like the two were wrestling, but if they want to call it ‘fighting’, whatcha gonna do?

The two tried to pin each other down, trying to take dominance over each other. Eventually Sungmin ended up pinning Kyuhyun down to the floor. Placing Kyuhyun’s hands on both sides of his head, while Sungmin was sitting on top of Kyuhyun, legs on both sides of the taller boy’s body. And to think, all this is over a stupid remote.

“Ha!” Sungmin said.

Kyuhyun looked up at him, a bit shocked, “Wow, you’re strong.”

“I do martial arts.” Sungmin boasted.

He grabbed the remote and changed the channel.

Smiling in victory, Sungmin said, “Of course I’m strong.”

Abruptly, Kyuhyun flipped their positions and was now on top of Sungmin, “Yeah, but I play video games.”

Kyuhyun grabbed the remote and went back to the previous channel.

“Face it,” Kyuhyun leaned closer to Sungmin’s face, “I’m better than you.”

Sungmin, who was pretty shocked that someone could actually pin him down, watched as Kyuhyun got off of him, disturbingly placing the remote inside his pants. Sungmin cringed a bit.

“Have fun getting it now bunny boy.” Kyuhyun smirked.

Sungmin looked from Kyuhyun’s pants, up to his face in disgust, “You just want me to reach down there, don’t you?”

“Yah!” Kyuhyun shouted, “You’re a little ert.”

“Am not!” Sungmin yelled back, “You’re the one putting things in your pants!”

The two then realized how awkward the conversation was for them, so they decided to just shut up, seeing as their faces were slowly turning red. Sungmin got off the floor and sat down on the couch again, followed by Kyuhyun, but when Kyuhyun sat down, he accidentally changed the channel with his leg. The TV switched back to Sungmin’s channel.

Sungmin stood up and yelled, “Victory is mine!”

“Aish, whatever!” Kyuhyun groaned in annoyance.

He awkwardly pulled the remote out from his pants and threw it on the other side of Sungmin. Sungmin scooted away from it like a freaked out little school girl.

Kyuhyun scoffed, “Watch what you want. I’m taking a nap.”

“In a time like this!?” Sungmin asked.

“What are you talking about?”

“Well, you have company over, how can you take a nap now?” Sungmin pouted a bit.

“Please, you think I want you here? No. I’m taking a nap. Just shut up and watch your show.” Kyuhyun said as he got comfortable against the armrest of the couch.

Sungmin watched Kyuhyun as he slowly drifted off into a deep sleep, then sighed. He looked back toward the television and tried to watch, but it wasn’t worth it. To be honest, fighting with Kyuhyun was more entertaining then the show that was playing. He wished Kyuhyun would wake up so he wouldn’t feel alone.

Then again, he’d feel bad if he awoke the sleeping boy next to him. Instead, Sungmin decided to fall asleep also, seeing as he probably wouldn’t feel so alone in his dreams. Sungmin sighed and closed his eyes as sleep slowly took over.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Opening his mouth wide, yawning, Kyuhyun woke up. He fluttered his eyes open and took a look around his apartment. ‘Why is it so dark?’ Kyuhyun thought. He looked around some more and then saw the little bundle of black hair that was laying against his chest. He smiled a bit and laid his head down on top of the hair.


 

That’s when he finally realized it…


 

Kyuhyun opened his eyes, wide and looked back down at the person laying against him.


 

He screamed.


 

The person laying against him jumped at the sudden loud noise and screamed also. They looked at each other in complete shock.

“What’s wrong!?” Sungmin asked, breathing heavily from the sudden wake up.

Kyuhyun was still trying to grasp a hold of the situation. He slowly remembered things as they came back to him. Sungmin, hand, super glue, television. It all clicked to him at that moment and he started to calm down. Though Sungmin was still confused as hell.

“Was there any specific reason for waking me up by screaming!?” Sungmin asked indignantly.

“You… I…” Kyuhyun panicked, “Spider.”

“H-Huh?”

Kyuhyun blinked a few times to make sure he wasn’t seeing things. He saw a spider that was slowly hanging off it’s web, dangling dangerously close to Sungmin’s face.

“T-There’s a spider…” Kyuhyun pointed at it.

Sungmin’s vision focused on the tiny spider in front of him. Like a child, terrified of clowns, Sungmin froze. He wanted to run, but he couldn’t move. Everyone has a weakness and spiders were Sungmin’s.

“Sungmin? Are you-”

“SPIDER!!!” Sungmin finally realized what was in front of him.

Sungmin quickly tried to retreat from the couch, but then remembered about Kyuhyun and their hands. The two fell onto the floor again. Sungmin tried to escape from the spider again, but couldn’t because of their conjoined hands.

Kyuhyun was a bit confused by the other’s actions, “It’s just a spi-”

“KILL IT!” Sungmin shouted.

Kyuhyun bit back a smile and moved over to grab a cup that was sitting on the table next to his couch. He captured the spider in the cup and brought Sungmin with him to the door. He let the spider go, outside his apartment and closed the door, turning around to look at Sungmin, who was now sitting on the floor, eyes closed in fear, paranoid as ever, shaking slightly.

Kyuhyun knelt down next to Sungmin, “It’s gone.”

Sungmin peaked one eye open, and looked up at Kyuhyun. “A-Are you sure?”

Kyuhyun sighed and helped Sungmin stand on his feet. Sungmin laughed awkwardly and Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, walking around Sungmin, bringing him toward the kitchen.

“T-Thank you…” Sungmin said.

“Don’t you get all sappy on me.” Kyuhyun replied looking at the clock, “Hey, this might hurt…”

Sungmin looked up at him confused, “What might- AHH!!!”

Kyuhyun cringed in an attempt to pull their hands apart again. After a moment, he stopped pulling and Sungmin looked at him angrily.

“What the hell Cho!?” Sungmin shouted.

Kyuhyun sighed and grabbed his keys, “Let’s go.”

“What? Are we going somewhere?”

“Yup.”

“But it’s,” Sungmin looked at the clock, “Seven o’clock. Where are we going at this hour?”

“Yesung’s.” Kyuhyun replied, patting his pockets to make sure he had his keys, wallet, and phone.

“Why?”

“So I can yell at him.”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

The two got out of the car at Yesung’s house and without even knocking, Kyuhyun allowed himself in. He looked around for Yesung and found him in the kitchen, making dinner for himself.

“Yah!” Kyuhyun shouted.

“Kyuhyun?” Yesung asked confused.

Kyuhyun walked toward Yesung and grabbed the collar of his shirt, “Your stupid idea didn’t work!”

“It wasn’t my idea. It was that fish kid. What was his name?” Yesung looked over Kyuhyun's shoulder, asking Sungmin.

“Donghae.”

“Yeah,” Yesung snapped his fingers, “Donghae.”

Kyuhyun turned to look at Sungmin, “Can we go yell at him?”

Sungmin sighed and pulled Kyuhyun’s hands away from Yesung’s collar, “Yah, be nice to your best friend. And no, we cannot. Sorry to disturb you Yesung-ssi.”

Yesung took off his oven mitts and leaned against the counter, “Hmm, so if the hot water didn’t work, and waiting for it to dry didn’t work… Oh! How about salt?”

“Salt?” Kyuhyun looked at his best friend like he was crazy, “How is salt going to-”

“Just shut up and sit down.” Yesung said walking over to the counter of his kitchen.

Kyuhyun and Sungmin took a seat on the stools under the island in his kitchen. They watched as Yesung took two tablespoons of salt and mixed it with warm water, in a large bowl. Yesung brought the bowl over to the island and continued to mix. Eventually, the salt and water created some sort of paste.

Yesung picked up the salty paste and looked at the two, “Ready?”

“Y-You’re not actually going to put that on my hand… Are you?” Sungmin asked.

“I am.” Yesung said as he placed the paste on the two’s conjoined hands.

“Eww!!” Sungmin exclaimed.

“Oh get over it.” Kyuhyun said, “If this gets it off, then you won’t be complaining!”

Yesung rubbed the paste on their hands for about a minute or so, then made the two rinse their hands. They tried to pull their hands apart again, but it didn’t work.

“Should we add more?” Yesung asked.

“No!!” Sungmin shouted.

“Aish, forget it, this is stupid too!” Kyuhyun groaned.

Yesung sighed, “Alright, well, don’t strain yourselves trying to pull apart, okay? Just go home and I’ll try to think of something else. I’ll call you if I think of something.”

“Thanks.” Kyuhyun said.

“Anytime. Now you two be good.” Yesung said walking the two to his front door, “Don’t kill each other.”

“We’ll see…” Sungmin glared at Kyuhyun before dragging him toward the car.

Kyuhyun mouthed the words, ‘Help me!’ to Yesung, but Yesung only waved. The two got back in Kyuhyun’s car but before taking off, Kyuhyun looked over at Sungmin.

“So we’re staying at my house?” Kyuhyun asked.

Sungmin suddenly looked at Kyuhyun, wide eyed, “You mean I have to sleep at your house tonight!?”

“Need I remind you, this isn’t my fault.” Kyuhyun replied.

Sungmin’s eye twitched in anger.

“Hey! Just be happy that it’s Friday! So people at school don’t have to see us like this!!” Kyuhyun added.

Sungmin clenched his teeth and turned toward the window mumbling, “Whatever.”

Kyuhyun stared at him, thinking of something to say, “Sungmin, you-”

“START THE CAR!” Sungmin shouted at him.

Quickly without saying anything else, Kyuhyun turned the key and started the car. Immediately driving down the dark roads, the only light coming from his car’s headlights and the streetlights. Kyuhyun looked from the road, to Sungmin, back to the road, sighing. Sungmin noticed his actions and didn’t want to admit it, but he felt a bit bad.

“I… I’m sorry..” Sungmin said quietly.

Kyuhyun looked over at him, “H-Huh?”

Sungmin looked up at him, then to the road. Kyuhyun was slowly drifting to the other lane because he was staring at Sungmin. There was an oncoming truck heading their way.

“YAH!!!” Sungmin yelled and grabbed the wheel, turning it so that they came back into the correct lane.

Kyuhyun, whose heart was racing now looked back to the road and focused on it, “T-Thank y-”

“I’m sorry!” Sungmin interrupted him.

Kyuhyun looked quickly from the road, to Sungmin, then back to the road, “For what?”

“I… Tend to get angry, quickly.”

Kyuhyun shrugged slightly, “It’s alright.”

The two said nothing more. Kyuhyun continued driving until they reached Kyuhyun’s house again. The two headed inside and sat on the couch awkwardly. The only sound between the two was silence and also the grumbling of Sungmin’s stomach…

Kyuhyun looked at him and chuckled a bit, “You hungry?”

Sungmin blushed but nodded, “Do you have anything to eat? I didn’t eat lunch.”

“Why not?” Kyuhyun asked bringing Sungmin with him into the kitchen to search for food.

“I… Wasn’t hungry…” Sungmin replied.

Kyuhyun climbed up on the counter and looked inside one of the cabinets, “Liar.”

Sungmin looked up at him, “Excuse me?”

Kyuhyun jumped down and stopped in front of Sungmin, “I said you’re a liar.”

He walked around Sungmin, bringing him with, toward the pantry.

“Why are you calling me a liar?” Sungmin questioned.

Kyuhyun made a bold move and suddenly lifted Sungmin’s shirt, “It’s clear to see, you’re anorexic.”

“Y-Yah!!” Sungmin pulled his shirt down, “I-I am not!!”

Kyuhyun leaned closer to Sungmin’s face and looked deep into his eyes. Sungmin looked the other way.

“See, you’re lying.” Kyuhyun said, moving away from Sungmin’s face, “It’s all in your expression.”

“S-Shut up.” Sungmin looked toward the ground.

Kyuhyun continued searching the kitchen for any food, now searching the fridge, “Why?”

“Why what?” Sungmin questioned.

“Why are you anorexic?” Kyuhyun asked.

Sungmin didn’t reply for a moment, so Kyuhyun looked up at him. He looked like he was lost in thought, or embarrassed to tell.

“Come on, I won’t make fun of you. Just tell me.” Kyuhyun pleaded.

“I…” Sungmin lowered his voice a bit, “I’m embarrassed.”

“To tell me?”

“No.” Sungmin continued, “Eating in front of people.”

Kyuhyun laughed a bit, “Oh come on, that’s just silly. What does your eating matter to anyone? Everyone likes food! What are they gonna care what you’re eating or how you eat it?”

Sungmin stayed quiet. He shrugged a bit.

“Exactly.” Kyuhyun said closing the fridge, “I won’t judge you.”

“Please, you judge me all the time.” Sungmin rolled his eyes.

“Is that what you think of me?” Kyuhyun asked, “That I’m a heartless bastard that thinks badly of others?”

Sungmin didn’t reply. He stayed quiet again.

“Aish, this kid…” Kyuhyun murmured to himself while scratching the back of his neck, “Okay, so there’s absolutely nothing in this place to eat.”

Sungmin nodded slightly in disappointment.

Kyuhyun thought for a moment, “Wanna order a pizza?”

“Pizza?” Sungmin repeated, “I don’t eat anything with carbs.”

“You don’t eat anything.” Kyuhyun scoffed, “We’re ordering a pizza.”

Kyuhyun got out his phone and dialed the pizza place’s number.

“Hello. Thank you for choosing Pizza Palace. Would you like this delivered?” The guy on the other line answered.

“Yes please. West Valley, Apartment 207.” Kyuhyun replied.

“Great.” The guy replied in a lame tone, “What can I get you?”

“One moment.” Kyuhyun held the phone away from his mouth and looked at Sungmin, “What do you want?”

“I don’t know… To be honest,” Sungmin looked at the ground shyish, “I’ve never had pizza before…”

“Boy, you really don’t eat.” Kyuhyun mumbled, then brought the phone back to his ear, “I’ll take a large pepperoni pizza.”

“Your total is twelve seventy-five.” The man said, “It’ll be there in about thirty minutes.”

“Thanks.” Kyuhyun replied before hanging up.

He looked down at Sungmin and Sungmin looked up at him.

“What?” Sungmin asked.

“You’ve never had a pizza?” Kyuhyun asked.

Sungmin kept quiet.

“A pizza!” Kyuhyun repeated, “Natures food pyramid leads back to pizza!”

“No it doesn’t, you idiot!” Sungmin replied.

“I was kidding.”

Kyuhyun sighed and placed his elbow on the counter, leaning his head on his hand. Sungmin seemed to be mesmerized by something on his phone, so Kyuhyun decided to doze off as they waited for the pizza to get there. It only seemed about five minutes for Kyuhyun when the doorbell rang and it scared the daylights out of him. His head fell out of his hand and his head hit the countertop while he screamed, “I’M ALIVE!”

Shocked, he looked over at Sungmin who still had his phone in his hand, “Don’t look at me! I’m not the one who dozed off!”

Kyuhyun groaned and rubbed his forehead as Sungmin and him headed toward the door. He opened it to see a man with a stained Pizza Palace collar shirt on. The person had zits and looked like a grungy high school kid.

“Hello.” The boy at the door said.

Kyuhyun took one last disgusted look at him, “Hi.”

“Your total is twelve seventy-five.” He added.

Kyuhyun patted his pockets, then looked toward the counter. He had left the money over there.

“Sungmin, can you grab the money from over there? Please.” Kyuhyun asked.

“Yup.”

Sungmin reached over to the counter and grabbed the money, handing it back to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun handed it to the boy and the boy gave them their pizza.

“Thanks.” Kyuhyun said.

“Anytime.” The boy said, “Hey, aren’t you two the ones that were in that competition today at school?”

“Yeah?” Kyuhyun replied.

“Wow. I didn’t know you two were dating.” He added.

“Dating!?” Sungmin said.

“Oh, no we’re not dating, we’re just-”

“No need to hide it!! You’re a cute couple!” The boy smiled, showing some yellow teeth, creeping Kyuhyun out, “Have a nice night you two love birds!”

Kyuhyun watched the boy angrily, “Why you-”

Sungmin closed the door before Kyuhyun could do anything more.

“Can we eat now?” Sungmin asked, snapping Kyuhyun out of his anger.

“Yeah.”

Kyuhyun brought Sungmin into his bedroom. Sungmin was astonished when he saw the place. There was a whole rack dedicated to video games. A computer desk with a laptop on top and posters of famous video games. The main game being, Starcraft.

“Woah!” Sungmin exclaimed.

“You like?” Kyuhyun smiled.

“You play video games?” Sungmin asked.

Kyuhyun nodded, “Of course. I mean, theres not much to do around here except video games.”

Sungmin nodded slightly. Kyuhyun dragged Sungmin to his bed and climbed on top of it, setting the pizza box down on the blankets. Sungmin sat next to him.

“It’s okay to eat on your bed?” Sungmin questioned.

Kyuhyun looked at him a bit confused, “Um, yeah? Isn’t it okay everywhere?”

“No.” Sungmin shook his head, “When I go to Donghae’s house, he forces me to eat and we always have to eat at the dinner table.”

Kyuhyun nodded slightly, “Yeah, but this is an apartment. My apartment. So who cares. Besides, I don’t own a dining table. So I don’t really care. Now let’s eat!”

Kyuhyun opened the box and smiled at the hot, steaming pizza. His taste buds were watering just by looking at it. He grabbed one piece and took a big bite from the pointed edge. The cheese, sauce, and pepperoni were enough to please Kyuhyun. He sighed in ecstasy at the first bite, then looked at Sungmin.

“You gonna eat?” He asking taking another bite, “You’re the one that wanted food.”

Sungmin swallowed nervously and slowly reached for a piece of pizza. Kyuhyun watched him carefully. Sungmin brought the pizza close to his lips, but stopped and looked over at Kyuhyun.

“I can’t eat it with you staring at me!” Sungmin pouted.

“Sungmin, I’m going to stare at you until you take a bite of the pizza, so get over it and eat the food.” Kyuhyun replied.

Sungmin sighed and closed his eyes before placing the pizza in his mouth, taking a bite. He chewed it for a minute and looked over at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smiled at him.

“It’s,” Sungmin smiled back, “Good.”

“See! I told you!” Kyuhyun replied before taking another bite of his pizza.

“You… Didn’t judge me?” Sungmin questioned.

“Why would I?” Kyuhyun asked with his mouth full.

“Well, I just…” Sungmin thought for a moment, “Thank you.”

Kyuhyun shrugged. By the time he got onto his third piece of pizza, he felt a bit thirsty.

He looked at Sungmin, “You thirsty?”

Sungmin slightly nodded.

Kyuhyun smirked, “I’ve got the perfect thing! Come on!”

He dragged Sungmin back into the kitchen and went toward the pantry. He reached up to the top shelf and grabbed a bottle. Sungmin wasn't a genius, but he knew how to read a label.

“Wine!?” Sungmin exclaimed.

Kyuhyun nodded happily, “Yeah!”

“I um.. I don’t drink..” Sungmin replied.

Kyuhyun brought Sungmin over to where his cups and glasses were, “Yeah, you don’t do a lot of things. But there’s a first for everything, so grab those two glasses up there.”

“Are you sure this is a good idea?” Sungmin asked grabbing two wine glasses, being careful not to break them, “I mean, we’re still in high school and-”

“Oh hush.” Kyuhyun smiled and dragged Sungmin with him back into his bedroom.

Kyuhyun sat down first, followed by Sungmin and he carefully poured wine in the glasses. Sungmin looked at him unsure, but Kyuhyun had already drank half of his cup. Sungmin eyed the cup and moved the liquid around in the glass.

“Drink it.” Kyuhyun said.

“A-Are you sure this is safe?” Sungmin asked.

“Drink the wine.” Kyuhyun said again, more demanding this time.

Sungmin sighed and brought the glass closer to his lips. He hesitated before taking a drink of the wine. It rushed down his throat and burned a little. After all, Sungmin had never had an alcoholic beverage like this before.

“It’s good, right?” Kyuhyun smiled.

Sungmin shrugged, “It’s not bad… I guess.”

Kyuhyun nodded. The two continued to talk, drink wine, and eat pizza as time passed. With a few pieces of pizza left in the box and full stomachs, Kyuhyun moved the box of pizza over to his computer desk, remembering to bring it into the kitchen in the morning. Kyuhyun then poured himself another glass of wine, while Sungmin was whining for more also. Kyuhyun started to feel a little bit tipsy and when he looked at Sungmin, he knew that he was also drunk. Probably more drunk than Kyuhyun was. After all, this was Sungmin’s fourth glass.

“Hey, I think we’re out of wine..” Kyuhyun said attempting to pour the last drop of wine into his glass.

Sungmin pursed his lips into a pout, “Awh, really?”

Kyuhyun nodded, “Yeah, but it’s alright, we’re already kinda drunk.”

“Drunk?” Sungmin slurred a bit, “I am not drunk.”

Kyuhyun chuckled a bit, “Yeah you are.”

“Nope.” Sungmin smiled and laughed a bit before hiccuping.

Kyuhyun leaned back against the headboard of his bed, “You’re lucky. I never share my wine with anyone.”

Sungmin looked over at him, “Then why did you share it with me?”

Kyuhyun shrugged a bit, “It seemed like a good idea at the time.”

“Was it?”

“Was what?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Was it a good idea?” Sungmin questioned.

Kyuhyun looked over at him, “I don’t know. What do you think?”

Sungmin nodded and giggled, then hiccuped again making Kyuhyun chuckle a bit. The two sat in silence for a few moments, just enjoying the effects of the alcohol they just drank.

Suddenly Sungmin spoke, “Why?”

“Hmm?”

“Why were we fighting?”

“Because we’re stuck together?” Kyuhyun reminded him.

“No, not that fight,” Sungmin said, “Before that. Why do we hate each other so much?”

Kyuhyun thought for a minute, “Because I spread rumors about you, played pranks on you, and basically ruined your life?”

“Oh yeah.” Sungmin replied, then looked up at Kyuhyun, “You’re a real , you know that?”

Kyuhyun looked at him and scrunched his eyebrows together, “You’re not much yourself, bastard.”

Sungmin’s serious face suddenly turned into a smile and he giggled some more, “This is fun.”

“What is?” Kyuhyun asked, “Insulting each other?”

Sungmin nodded slightly, “Yeah.”

Kyuhyun scoffed, “Yeah? That's because we’re good at it. I bet we can’t say at least one nice thing about each other.”

“Oh yeah?” Sungmin sat up taking this as a challenge, “I bet we can, somehow…”

“Alright,” Kyuhyun sat up also, “Bring it.”

“You start. It was your idea.” Sungmin said.

The two turned toward each other and looked each other in the eyes.

“You…” Kyuhyun’s voice trailed off in thought.

This was harder than he thought it would be. He just had to say one nice thing about the other. But what? What was there to say that was nice? The two have been fighting for four years! Kyuhyun thought and eventually he came up with something nice to say.

“Your eyes, they’re…” He thought again, “Big.”

Sungmin stared at him a bit confused as to how to feel. Was that a compliment? Or was Kyuhyun just stupid and couldn’t think of anything else to say?

Nonetheless, Sungmin silently laughed, “Thanks.”

“Your turn.” Kyuhyun said.

Sungmin thought long and hard about what to say. Sungmin really was a sweet person, so it wasn’t hard for him to be nice but he didn’t want to act nice for Kyuhyun. To be honest, in this one day that Kyuhyun and Sungmin have spent together, Sungmin now sees that Kyuhyun also has a sweet side, even if he doesn’t always show it.

“You’re nice.” Sungmin smiled a bit.

Kyuhyun immediately burst into laughter, “Yeah, me, nice. Does that even fit into the same sentence!?”

Sungmin watched as the younger boy continued laughing. After a moment or so, his laughter died down and he pretended to wipe a fake tear.

“Ah, that was funny. Now, what’s your real compliment?” Kyuhyun asked looking back up and Sungmin.

“That was my comment.” Sungmin replied seriously.

“You’re serious? You think I’m nice?” Kyuhyun questioned.

Sungmin nodded.

“Man, that alcohol must be getting to you.” Kyuhyun ruffled Sungmin's hair.

Sungmin giggled and pushed Kyuhyun's hand away, gently, “Not really. I mean at first I felt tipsy and such. Now I just feel kinda light headed, but I mean it when I say that.”

Kyuhyun blinked at Sungmin a few times, “You actually think I’m nice.”

Sungmin smiled a bit at the other.

Kyuhyun looked away from him and mumbled, “Thanks, I guess.”

“Kyuhyun?” Sungmin asked making Kyuhyun look back up at him, “Can… Can I hug you?”

Kyuhyun was a bit shocked at the question, “H-Hug?”

Sungmin nodded slightly, “I mean, we just complimented each other, can we just hug it off and call it a night?”

Sungmin was prepared for Kyuhyun to give him a disgusted look and tell him, he’s stupid, but that was the complete opposite from what actually happened. What really happened, made Sungmin become shocked and confused.

“Ah, what the hell?” Kyuhyun shrugged and brought the smaller male closer.

Their hug was short and a bit awkward (especially because their hands are still stuck together), but it made it to the top number one highlight of Sungmin’s day. Sungmin felt like he had finally progressed with Kyuhyun. What started out as fighting for them ended with a shocking act of friendship. Or possibly just an act of drunk friendship, because before Kyuhyun could pull away from their hug, Sungmin had fallen asleep on the younger male.

“Aish, really!?” Kyuhyun said to himself, pushing Sungmin off of him.

Sungmin fell on the right side of the bed, still asleep. Kyuhyun huffed and looked down at the shorter male.

Without noticing it, he smiled a bit, “Out of all people, it had to be you, didn’t it?”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey guys! Woo! Chapter 2! This story is so much fun to write, so I hope you guys are liking this so far! From the comments, it sounds like you guys are!(: So Summer’s only a week away for me which means,


MORE UPDATES!
 

Woo! Haha!(: Thankyu to all my Commenters, Readers, Subscribers, and Upvoters!!