11;

As Beautiful As You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: That Night

Author: hi98lines

Genre: romance, fluff?

Length:  886 words

Characters: Jongin, Naeun ++ Chorong, Joonmyun

That Night;  Because Chorong and Joonmyun had a plan together.

"Hey, you don't mind, right? I'm sorry. I don't know anyone, but you." Jongin smiled awkwardly at the girl beside him. She was folding her hands in front of her chest and her face was smiling, but, he still wasn't sure. He knew she is a kind and nice girl, but, he felt sorry and embarassed as well.

 

"Well, it's not like he is an unfamiliar person." Naeun casually shrugged. Well, really, he isn't an unfamiliar person. She often met him, when he was with Jongin or maybe not. And it's neither the first time for both of her and Jongin. She could say, she was used to this kind of situation.

 

Both Jongin and Naeun watched the person who was sleeping on the sofa in Naeun's living room. He was snoring; but both of Jongin and Naeun were used to it. He turned around. His back which was facing Jongin and Naeun, now it wasn't. Then his right hand scratched his head and slowly his hand moved to scratch his . Naeun furrowed her eyebrows while on the other hand Jongin was feeling really, really embarrassed.

 

"I'm sorry I've brought you a problem." Jongin said while facing the girl; back leaning to the wooden door of the bathroom. 

 

"It's okay. I got to meet you because of him." Naeun turned, being face to face with him and flashed a smile, sincere one on top of that. She really meant it. She was glad to meet him. She should thank that creature over there who was yawning later when he wakes up.

 

"Yeah." Jongin smiled back, it was sincere too, of course. "It's hard to meet you nowadays."

 

"Schedule have been full lately. I thanked Chorong unnie for making me two days off from today. Ah, also keeping my own apartment from managers. You know, if they know I have an apartment by myself, it would be chaotic. They might interfere my privacy even further."

 

Jongin nodded; he felt it as well. Moreover, he is a part of a boygroup of a strict company, a famous one with many sasaeng fans. It is and always be more risky than being a member of a girlgroup. He should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter