10;

As Beautiful As You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Butterfly

Author: hi98lines

Genre: highschool!au?, romance, slight angst

Length:  792 words

Characters: Jongin, Naeun

Inspired from Hwayi

Butterfly;  "You're my butterfly. Every day, you bring a new spring, a happiness to me."

Thirteen... Fourteen... Fifteen... Sixteen...

Bang!

Seventeen.

Today he decided it to do it at seventeen seconds. Like the man that laying on the ground far away there. That man was his seventeenth. Head continued to bleed like it won't stop anytime. People around the man were panic; running away from the scene. Some police men there were aware from another shoot as they took out their gun and looking for the shooter.

He put his sniper rifle back to its place, a black guitar case disguised as the sniper case. He slung it over his shoulder then he put his headphone as he walked away from the sixty eight floors unused building.

:::

"Watch out!"

Naeun saw a car coming to her direction as she felt someone pulled her left wrist. In a second, she felt in someone's embrace. She looked up to see a boy in her age, carrying a guitar case with headphone around his neck.

"You should be careful, miss." He said in a mocking tone.

Naeun grinned. "But, you'll be there for me, Kai." She said in a sing-song tone as she walked away from the boy, crossing the street safely with him following behind her closely. Kai, the boy who just saved her life, sped up his steps as he walked beside her now. "Coming from school?" She asked as she saw him wearing his uniform.

The boy didn't answer her for seconds. Naeun looked at her right to scan him from head to toe. The black guitar case caught her eyes, then she said, "Must be not since you are carrying your guitar. Band, then?" She looked up to see his reaction and she saw his somehow-awkward smile. She knitted her eyebrows, "I take that as yes?" He nodded, half smiling.

"Going for tutor?" Kai asked,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter