Fuss In the Morning

The Kim-Do's Household

January 12th, 2022

It was just 7.15 in the morning and Kyungsoo had already woken up along with her second son, Kim Soojun. It was a big event (some-two's birthdays) coming after the Kim family that she decided to finish up her daily chores since the whole family will be going out for the entire day. The little baby was playing in the spacious living room which safe enough for him to crawl around here and there.

As much as Soojun was moving and playing nonstop, the mother was also walking back and forth and thanks to all the unintentionally loud noise created by her as she works around, their eldest son has now awake which is a big disaster incident ever for Kyungsoo. Once Kyungjoon is awake, he will be running for the entire of the house as if he was participating a marathon and the house will be super noisy.

The mother was very thankful that her other son was a totally opposite of his older brother -not like the baby could walk already though, but mind you, Kyungjoon just never could stay quiet when he was still baby-. Soojun was a little bit more quiet and doesn't cry easily either. He was kind of introvert and couldn't easily get along with people around him except for the family. Even his Uncle Chanyeol and Aunt Baekhyun also couldn't get near him much.

Both of the parents were obviously amused because of their children. It felt that the world was turning upside down. You see, Kyungjoon got his mother's face and features meanwhile Soojun, on the other hand has his father's. But both of them got the opposite attitude. Kyungjoon, with his mother's face on him has his father, Joonmyun's personality. Cheerful, open, friendly and most of those positive attitude -except for being such a crybaby-. As Soojun, with his father's figure was very quiet, introvert and unsocial just like his mother, Kyungsoo. Not only that, Soojun also love to make his face stay in a poker face instead of giving a big reaction (which is rare for even the parents to see) just like Kyungsoo. It's look like he has no expressions at all, despite of his handsome face.

[A/N: Oh my..Can you even imagine that Suho and Kyungsoo changed their personality?? >< I can't!!]

"Breeebrebreeeeeee~~~Beep beep beep beeeeeeeepppppp" Kyungjoon has started his morning 'exercise' and went to every corners, sides, rooms and inches of the house with the loud voice of his machine-car sounds with his little brother looking up at him and laughed wholeheartly. It was fascinating to watch for a little boy who knows nothing.

Soojun then mimicked his brother and put his hands on the front as if he was driving a car, just like his brother did. He also didn't forget the weird noise that Kyungjoon made and impersonated that too.

"Kyungjoon-ah! Don't be too loud, sweetheart! You'll wake Appa up! He needs some rest, baby!" shouted the mother from the kitchen but the five years old boy was too busy with his 'professional driving' to hear his mother as he kept running.

Kyungsoo wanted to catch him but she still has a lot of works to be done for and Kyungjoon was too far away from the kitchen but she doesn't want to wake her husband up since he went home a little bit late last night. She was already thankful that Joonmyun still willingly to carry on the event today. And just then she was washing the dishes in the sink, she saw Kyungjoon running into her and Joonmyun's bedroom.

"Oh no no no! Yah Kim Kyungjoon! Don't step in that room-" she cried at her eldest son but it's too late. Kyungjoon has now safely arrived in their bedroom.

The mother entered the room just to find him jumping on their bed excitedly with Joonmyun was sitting and laughing at him beside, body shaking because of the jump and half-awake. Kyungsoo shook her head disbelief as a warm smile plastered on her heart-shaped lips. She leaned on the door with hands crossed on her chest, breathing a bit heavily as she tried to catch up her son earlier but fail miserably.

"Told you not to wake your dad~" sighed her as she moved towards her husband and kid on the bed.

Right after Kyungsoo sat on the bed, she stopped her son right away and laid him on her laps, punishing him by patting his . "Aigoo my pretty son~ Why are you being so naughty today~? Appa need to rest yet you disturb his sleep~ Do you want to be scold? Eoh?" she asked as she keep patting his and soon tickled him on his body causing the kid to laugh out of his will and struggling to escape from his mother's grip.

"It's okay Kyung. It's not like I'm that exhausted~" ignoring the husband's word, Kyungsoo keeps on her activity. For her, Joonmyun pampered the kids too much. She believed that Kyungjoon need to have his lesson for not hearing her words.

"Ahaha! Arasso Um..Hahah!! I got it Umma..Hahaha! It's ticklish! Hahaha..S-stop~" begged the five years old boy but his aegyo wasn't helping since Kyungsoo would never fall in those types of traps. No. Not to anybody. Not to her son. Not even her husband..Never!

....

Okay, well maybe sometimes..

"But I don't want to stop~ Eotteohke~ What should we do~ Umma can't stop, Kyungjoon-ah~" teased the mother as she keeps on tickling him.

"Ahh~ Umma~ Hahaha!! Umma, mianhae! I won't do it agai- Ahahaha! Ahh Umma p-please~"

"I can't hear you, sweetheart~"

"Ahah- Mianhae, Umma! I did wrong! Aanngg Appa, help me please~ Save me~" and just then after the forced laughter and beg, "Uwaaaaa~ Uwaaa!!! UWAAAAA~!!" they turned to a sob and next, Kyungjoon let out a wail.

It's not rare though. Kyungjoon tends to cry a lot that the parents didn't immediately proceed to persuade the crybaby. Well, at least one of them tends to comfort the little boy though.

"Hahah...I think it's enough honey. He's going to cry a lot~ You don't want to ruin our big day, right?" Okay. Joonmyun got the point there.

Kyungsoo sighed in defeat and frustration but not really. She just wondered where did this crybaby got from. Well, it obvious isn't it? Who else like to cry other than Joonmyun? (Joonmyun: Hey!) Hahaha. Sorry but not sorry our Appa~

"Aughh Kim baby~ Why would you cry when you are the one who wrong? Aigoo~" she tried to comfort the boy but her hand just won't stop slapping Kyungjoon's yet gently, making the boy cried even louder.

"UWAAA~!!"

"Why are you crying~ Huh? Don't cry~" Kyungsoo hugged him tightly and showered him with kisses around his wet face. She wiped the tears away and embraced him again. Burying his face around her body.

"^%# *hiccups* $%$ *hiccups* &*@" Kyungjoon seems like to say something but the mother couldn't catch the words so she released her hug and made him sit properly in front of her. Both of them gazed each other eyes in eyes.

(Author: Seems like someone is forgotten here~)
(Joonmyun: Shut up!)
(Author: Opps did I say your name? I didn't right? XP)
(Joonmyun: ......)

"What did you say? I can't understand"

"U-umma..Umma d-don't *hiccups* w-want to...f-forgive m..*hiccups* me...Uwaaa~" he said between sobs and back to cry again as he buried himself into his mother.

Now, Kyungsoo felt really guilty for joking around like that with kid. She never thought that her son would be this sensitive.

"Mianhae~ Umma was just joking around~ How could I not forgive you? You are my precious son~ There's no way I would be mad at you. Unless you make me feel very angry~" she said, caressing Kyungjoon's back.

Joonmyun just smiled for them as he watched the entire touching 'drama'.
(Author: Although he want to say something and join the show)
(Joonmyun: I say shut up!)
(Author: Aww~ You're lonely, aren't you?)
(Joonmyun: Well..A bit. Just wondering when my line will be up)
(Author: Soon, Joonmyun...Soon..)

Just as the drama end with Kyungsoo pinching the now smiling Kyungjoon, Joonmyun saw a little shadow in front of the open door which happened to be their second son. Soojun was sitting there innocently with his usual pojer face. He must be wondering what his family was doing without him -as if he could think-.

"Awww~ Look who we got there~ It's our birthday boy~ Soojunnie~" he cooed as he went to pick up the tiny baby.

(Author: See? I told you~)
(Joonmyun: ....Okay fine...)
(Author: Hahaha! You lose~)
(Joonmyun:.....)
(Kyungsoo: Wait. What is this place?)
(Joonmyun: K-kyungsoo!)
(Kyungsoo: Kim.Joon.Myun. I need an explanation)
(Joonmyun: Err..It's n-nothing! I'm just...uhh...talking to a certain crazy person)
(Kyungsoo: ...Really..? And why should I believe on that?)
(Joonmyun: Because I'm you husband?)
(Author: Uhhh Guys...? Can we just proceed to the story? Readers want to read but not to this~)
(Joonmyun: Well, it's up to you, crazy person~ It's your story after all~)
(Author: Yes, it's my story...and I'm NOT A CRAZY GIRL!!)
(Joonmyun: Emmm...I didn't say you're a crazy GIRL. I said crazy PERSON~)

"Soojun-ah~ Come to Umma here~" Kyungsoo gestured her hands at him as Joonmyun passed her the baby and picked up Kyungjoon from her. 

"Aigoo-ya. Yah Kim Kyungjoon. What are you eating? Wait, did you ever eat something? Why are you this light and small? Are you a-"

(Joonmyun: Wow. Did you just ignored me like that?)
(Author: Don't cut off my story!!! And shut up so I can focus on YOUR family love story!!!)
(Joonmyun: Okay. You are angry. 1:1. Now we fair. Bye2~)
(Author: ......)

*continued* "-Are you a five years old or three?" Joonmyun looked at Kyungjoon disbelief as if he never meet his son for a long time.

"I'm five Appa!" whined the boy as he hit his father's chest with his tiny hands, making both of the parents laughed at his cuteness.

"Okay. I guess we need to get back to work because we have a big day today!!" sang Joonmyun excitedly as Kyungsoo smiled while Kyungjoon frowned in confusion.

"A big day? What day? Are we going somewhere?"

The father brushed his nose with his son's. "Yes, sweetheart~ We're going out~ Aren't you excited?"

Actually, the parents were expecting some kind of joy scream, squeals and shouts but a sigh is just what they got from the boy. Both Joonmyun and Kyungsoo immediately looked at each other in shock.

"What are you sighing for, baby? You looked unhappy?" Kyungsoo asked as she stood up from the bed and reach the boy. Both of them then exchanged the babies again.

Now, Kyungjoon was on his mother's forever comfortable arms. He leaned his small head on her shoulder and pouted as he muttered slowly. "Can't I just stay at home? I'm too tired to even walk~"

"Uhh.. You just jumped on my bed earlier, Kyungjoon.." stated the father, matter-of-facts. 

Kyungjoon couldn't argue his father because he knew that Joonmyun was saying the truth so he pouted even more and buried his face in her mother's neck.

"Well, I thought you're going to be excited for this. It's an amusement park we're talking about, baby~ Still don't want to?" Kyungsoo tried to convince him since she wished for whole family to be there together but it seems like Kyungjoon has something else in his mind.

The 1st born shook his head, causing his mother to feel rejected. "That won't changed my mind. I'm sorry Umma. I'm so tired" he reasoned to ease his mother.

"Even it is Umma's birthday?" she tried again. Tears starting to brim in her eyes. The sight of Kyungsoo's pity face made the sensitive boys felt guilty and wanted to cry. Instead of answering, he bit his lips and his face again. Not wanting to face her mother.

Kyungjoon knows that he might mess up his plan if he said something. So it'll better if he remains quiet.

God. Why so many dramas today? thought Joonmyun innerly. He took a look at Soojun with eyebrow raised up one as if he was asking the baby for an answer. Soojun was looking back at him too. And of course, he figured the unfamous poker face from him. He chuckled lightly at himself for being such a crazy guy.

"Yah, both of you. Why are you making drama here? Honey, are you trying to make me feel jealous? Why are you being so dramatic with your own son?" Joonmyun finally broke the awkwardness -more like the drama'ness'-

Kyungsoo pouted at her husband's comment. Can't he understand what she feels? "I just want to have a complete family..." she murmured, barely audible for Joonmyun but he got it though.

"Well, we can't do anything with that. We should let him rest. Beside, we Soojun with us! So, we aren't that incomplete~ Right, Soojunnie? You will be with us, right?" said the father while shaking Soojun's body excitedly yet another poker face from him they received.

Kyungsoo and Joonmyun laughed at it. "Okay. I'll take that as a 'yes'. Hahaha" Soon, the whole family get a bath and prepared for the day. (Just the father and the kids though as Kyungsoo back to her unfinished chores)

-tbc-

 


 

So...how was it?? Is it fun?? Enjoyable?? Bored?? Have a comment ^^ so I would know what you think of my fail story XP

Oh..and..uh....Sorry!! I know that I was late (I mean very, very, very, really, really, really, super, super, super LATE!!!)

But well, uh...I updated!

I hope I can updated the next chapter earlier since my mid-reay exam has passed!!! Wheppeee~~~ >< And since I have the plot already for the next chapter, so..yeah~ I really hope that Ican update faster ^^ Please wait for it okay?

Eumm...Oh yeah!!! Did you see the KyungMyeon moments @ Lost Planet?? I'm dead XDDD

Oh well, I'm not~ XDD

So, let me give you those moments (though you might have seen it already)
KyungMyeon's moment is unbearable okay~

So, here!

AND THIS!!!!!

 

Okay...*breath hardly* I guess that' too much...There's many enough.. But I need more!!!

Actually, I caught a moment during the concert, where the members hit each other with heart pillows and there's KyungMyeon!!!

So here's their moment; Kyungsoo found Suho and hit him the pillow. Suho hit him back (only once) but then he's kind of hesitant to keep hitting him (where Kyungsoo still hitting Suho for who knows how many times) and then come Lay to them and Suho hit Lay instead where Kyungsoo still hitting him on his back.

I guess that, Suho just doesn't have heart to hurt his beloved one...So he hit Lay instead. It's turn out to be like this;

→ = hit

(ex: Kai → Sehun = Kai hit Sehun) wait...why did i choose those name?? XDD

The situation is like this after Lay came : Kyungsoo → Suho → Lay → Kyungsoo...

See guys? How much Suho loves Kyungsoo that he can't even hurt him? And how much Kyungsoo loves Suho that he keeps on getting his attention? XDD Okay, I'm getting ridiculous here XP

So...I hope you enjoy this! Meet you next time~ Keep commenting so I know that at least someone's  actually reading ^^