The Newborn Baby

The Kim-Do's Household

January 12th, 2021

(Joonmyun, 26 years old - Kyungsoo, 24 years old)

 

It was so warm, nice and comfortable in the room. It was a VVIP room since Joonmyun was a very important person and a known-well businessman. Everything is just fine and looking good for her but Kyungsoo looked exhausted. She just had fight for 5 hours straight in the labour room but her energy worth enough. Now, her little baby boy is save and fit perfectly in her arms.

Kyungsoo patting her sleeping newborn baby slowly and gently when she heard a knock from the door. Expecting her husband to be the one behind the door, she remained silent - despite of having no more will to even respond the knock, and just look through the door.

"Sorry for interupting~" said the one who had opened the door.

Since when that my husband have a very deep voice? thought her, reffering to the latter. Soon enough to her dumbness, she then realized and got the idea for the owner of the voice.

"Baekhyunnie~" she uttered yet slowly. Good enough that the room was too quiet that her slow voice barely been heard by the visitor(s). 

No. It wasn't Baekhyun who has that deep y voice. It was her husband's, Chanyeol. Park(Byun) Baekhyun is one of Kyungsoo's closest friends. Mainly, she was the closest one since they've known each other from their childhood time Meanwhile Park Chanyeol is Joonmyun's best buddies. They know each other from their wives.

The truth is, all four of them were friends since they were high-schooler. They used to hang out together along with their other close friends. But Joonmyun and Chanyeol had never been so close at that time until both of them get married. When the Kim couple attend the Park couple's wedding ceremony, it was like a reunion for them. Since that, their friendship turned better and bigger. Not to mention, both of the men were also colleague but still, they didn't get any closer since both took different course.

Kyungsoo smiled at the thought of her best friend as the couple show themselves up through the wall since the view from the bed couldn't pass through just by the door. It was just so a hotel room-like.

"Hi, Kyungie~ Where's your 'Suho'? Oh myyy!! He's so cute!!!!" Baekhyun rushed to the bed where Kyungsoo was as she squealed like a fangirl did to their idols but in a slower tone. (mind you, it was a hospital okay~)

The exhausted lady blushed as Baekhyun emphasised the nickname the nickname of her husband, Joonmyun that she used when she had a crush on him in their teen age when Chanyeol just shook his head in ashamed.

Trusting her best friend forever, Kyungsoo told every secrets she had to the latter. Well, it's not a surprise though. Joonmyun was so popular back then (and up till now) not just because of his appearance but also his intelligent and good at (almost) everything. He was also kind and not to mention, he was the president of their school. It was only Baekhyun (not really) who didn't fall in his so-called 'love trap' and instead being in love with Chanyeol who was a really naughty boy back then (and still was though). 

Okay, well. Chanyeol has his own charming point. He is a happy virus that could make everyone around him to be happy and many more.

Being just an ordinary and unattractive girl, she chose not to be like other fangirl who just keep bothering HER man. Yes, he is now her. She kept it alone - along with Baekhyun until they met again at this one moment. (A/N: Let's skip this because I'll make a flashback about their love story...But no promise! XP I'll try my best ^^)

"This must be your best birthday present ever, am I right?" Kyungsoo nodded.

"The best'est' ever, Baek. The best..."

"Oh my god, look!!! He looks like Joonmyun's twin!" claimed Baekhyun, snapping Kyungsoo's thought of her precious past time.

She then laughed at her statement. It was true though. Her baby looks so much like her husband. It was as if Joonmyun who was sleeping comfortably in her arms.

"I know right? The doctor said that too when she passed him to me. Well, Suho was there when I gave a birth of this little angel too~ Even that gramp (Joonmyun) uttered like; It is....me? and hanged his jaw. Ugly. Hahaha" joked Kyungsoo reenacting her husband's face and they laughed.

"Hahaha! Did you just said your husband ugly? Really, Kyungsoo? The one that you secretly crush in for years? Your only 'Suho'? Ugly? Really? I can't believe you~ Don't you remember? It was the same mouth! Same voice! Same face that used to sing how handsome your lovely husband is. How good loo--"

"Yahh! Will you stop it, Baek?" Kyungsoo blushed, slightly raised her voice in embarrassment. How she wish to throw her pillow right on her face. But too bad, she was still in pain. "People grow older, Baek." she added with her infamous poker face. She wouldn't mind it if it was just the two of them, but not when Chanyeol was there, standing like a pole (mind you but he is just too tall).

"It's not like you still admire your husband as much as before~" she then pouted. They not even remember that she was holding a little baby there. Thanks god that he is a heavy sleep-er like his dad.

"Of course yes~" Baekhyun chimed and circled her arms around Chanyeol's waist. Too short to hang it on his shoulder. "Right, baby?" she winked seductively at him as the tall guy just laughed at her cute yet y action and nodded as he ruffles her hair.

"Eww...Gross...Too much PDA guys~ Go get a room! Oh, poor my innocent baby~" she cried jokingly.

Baekhyun rolled her eyes, annoyed. Arm still around the waist. What a bad acting she thought. "Kyung. He is sleeping okay." she said uninterestedly.

"Hahaha! You guys are funny! So where did your husband again?" Chanyeol, the true man, finally stepped in to stop the ladies' fight. 

It has been always a mystery for Chanyeol that these two best friend always fight over nonsense thing but the weirder part is, they fight like a man. You know how girls fight like? Hair pulling. Too sensitive that they really 'argued' at the end and it always been annoying. But Kyungsoo and Baekhyun's fight wasn't like that. Their fight was...more like...interesting to watch! Like a movie! Ohh you have no idea how Chanyeol need a pack of popcorn right now but he need to stop for the baby's sake.

(A/N: Girls, don't get offend~ I'm a girl too but pulling hair style is out of my list XP)

"Oh, sorry Chan. He went for drinks to buy." she answered as she smile.

"Along with Kyungjoon?" asked Baekhyun, finally letting her hand out of Chanyeol. Kyungsoo nodded as she looked back to her baby.

If you're wondering, Kyungjoon is the first child of the Kim couple. He had been 4 years old by now (which mean, he is 5/6 years old in Korean age).

Just on the time after Chanyeol let out an 'oh', the door of the room opened.

"We're back~" sang the one who opened the door which obviously was the guy they were talking all about.

"Speak of the devil..." the three of them said unison as they looked onto each other and laughed.

Joonmyun, who apparently the 'devil' that they talked about, looked up as he was bending his body while leading Kyungjoon to his mother. "Oh! Chanyeol! Baekhyunnie! Long time no see! Since when that you came?" asked the 'ugly' man excitedly.

He went to his wife and gave the drink that he just bought while waiting the answer from his friends. After thanking her husband, Kyungsoo back to focus at her son and so does Joonmyun.

"Hi cutie cutie~" Joonmyun sang as he played with the baby's cheek since his body was completely covered by the white cloth.

"Just a while ago, hyung" replied Chanyeol after a long wait.

"Owhh" responded Joonmyun to the other's answer.

Kyungsoo smiled looking at them. She would always love it the moment her family grew up in love. Seeing Kyungjoon whining to look at his little brother too made her smile grew wider.

Joonmyun carried his first son and put him on the chair so that he could see the baby before greeting his buddies.

"Hey buddy" he hugged Chanyeol and shook hand with the wife.

"So, how was your plan on moving out to our apartment? When will you be moving?" is what Joonmyun asked for first topic. Men~

"Ah, it still going as planned. We are moving by this year, I guess? A lot of things to bring along~ Hahaha"

The Park couple had been planning on moving to the Kim couple's apartment. No. Not really his apartment. It's mean by they will be under the same roof and basement but not the address number. They're not even on the same floor.

Joonmyun was rich enough to buy a single house for his family. Heck, he even could buy a four-storey house! But he rather want a comfortable one than a luxury one since family's bond is the most important. Kyungsoo couldn't agree more since she had use living in an average place and environment.

"Oh, good to hear then." he said as he moved to the other side of bed so that the couple could also enjoy the view of the baby.

"Hey, baby. Wake up~ Look who's here~ It's Uncle Chanyeol and Aunt Baekhyun~" said Joonmyun to the baby, caressing his cheek gently.

"Hahah it's okay, hyung. You're just disturbing his peaceful sleep!" said Chanyeol.

"Let him be. He'll be disturbing my sleep soon enough" 

"Honey! Did you just complaining?" Kyungsoo playfully hit his arm making him faked a wince.

"Aww~ No, I'm praising~ Can't you read my message?" he stick out his tongue teasingly and guess, Kyungsoo being a 'violent' mom pinched his waist.

"Ouch!" 

"Now, that was true pain~" sang Kyungsoo as she laughed causing the other to laugh along.

The end.... Oh and there Kyungjoon sleeping at a couch reserved in the room. (Since when that he even moved there?) (A/N: Luhan use his power!!ㅋㅋㅋ Kidding aside~)

 

-End-

 


No! I'm not going to talk about Kris T^T 

There's too lot of them already~ I'm kind of dissappointed when some of them said that they can't continued on their story because of the incident. T^T

No! I'm not complaining~ I'm just sad! Huhuhu Poor me XP

But this incident won't took away my ideas from my head so I'll still update and update.

So! How was is? Is is okay? Boring? Is it too short? Well, I want to continue longer though but I'm so desperate to update!!! >< 

Sorry for the late update though~ No, it wasn't because of Kris' incident.

I'm sick lately~

But hey! Uri Appa's birthday is coming!!! Joonmyun's birthday is coming!! I just hope that everything will be settled before his birthday T^T

Oh! Have you watch XOXO Ep.2 already??? Oh myyy~ My KyungMyeon's feeling!!!! Who want to cry with me~ T^T Nahh~ Kidding~ I'm not crying~ But I feel like to shout!! And scream!! Hahahah

Okay! I have a new segment here!

Q&A with Umma&Appa!!

This time, the answer will be given by Umma Kyungsoo.

So, the question is....

 

"Umma, where is the best place you like the most?"

A: Hemm... It's Appa's shoulder of course~ ^^

(Okay, this one was not really on the shoulder...but who cares? XP)

 

 

 

(The newest moment!! Oh...I'm dead~ XP)

 

Wait!! This is not the end! Umma has word to say!!

Umma: Well, Appa's lap seems nice too..right? But I couldn't do that anymore~ That was our kids' playground T^T

(c) owner~

 

Okay now! Bonus Question for Korean people or those who know! (Well, it's more like my question since I don't know the answer ><)

Q: Did the wives' surname changed when they got married? (Because I watch some Korean show and their name didn't change though?)

* Comment to answer and give some opinion for my story *

 

And last but not least, THANK YOU FOR THOSE SUBSCRIBES! You guys are just too kind T^T Huhuhuhu~ 

 

-meet you on the next chapter ^^-