- 1

1004

“What do you want from me?”

  “Nothing babe, just you, your lips, your body-“

  “What did you just do?!”

  “I slapped you that’s what I did.”

  “This .”

  “Hey just let it go.”

  “No.” He leaned in, kissing you with full force leaving you with your eyes wide open, shocked.

  You then heard a scoff and he finally pulled away from you.

  “Look, if you wanna cheat on me, do it somewhere else where I wouldn’t catch you so easily alright?! God you’re so ruining my appetite.” You looked to your right, staring at a familiar chest.

  “What?! No I can-“

  “No I think that’s enough. Yeah well you know what we’re through.”

  And he just left you like that not allowing you to explain yourself from what just happened and not allowing you to process it either. You didn’t see it coming anyways, but you definitely felt your left cheek hurting.

  Tears brimmed your eyes, realizing that he just slapped you in front of most people in the school. Yongguk left you there in the cafeteria humiliated while everyone just started whispering and laughing.

  You were definitely at a loss for words. There was only one place to be now.

  You ran to the rooftop sitting on the swing bench with the school’s dog, Bonnie. He was the meanest and scariest dog to the other students but to you he was your only faithful bestfriend.

  You met Bonnie on your first day of school at Victory High School and surprisingly he was really kind to you.

  There wasn’t really anyone there for you in your life. Everyone came and go as if you were a hotel. But you gave up the small hope you had after awhile not because you stopped caring, but because you realized they stopped caring for you.

  You cried your heart out. Dozens of thoughts running through your mind every second. How was it possible that he lost all his trust for you after being together for three and a half years? How could those words “we’re over” slip out of his mouth so easily without hurting him?

  Oh right, because you were the culprit here and he was your victim.

  ---

  You returned to school the next day, suddenly becoming much colder than you already were on normal days.

  What you saw shocked you so much you could still remember what happened so clearly. It was crystal clear that both of you were through with but seeing him kiss another girl just after a day you broke up is just too much for you to handle.

  How could both of them kiss so openly without feeling awkward? How could they not feel like they were the centre of attention with so many pairs of eyes on them?

How could he kiss another girl so fast after you broke up, as if he had no feelings for you at all?

  It hurt you so much you just decided to give up on coming to school.

--

  Three days passed without you going to school. But you returned to school the next day and things were the same. You always saw him with that one girl and he was always either kissing her or smiling brightly… like he used to, with you.

  Those days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months.

  Time passed by and as they say, time heals everything.

  It was as if you two had never got anything to do with each other. You saw each other every day but never made any eye contact.

  The feeling was too familiar.

  It was as if you were back in your past again, living as if everything’s fine. Smiling as if your life is perfect, not showing your depressed side.

  Everyone thinks those people who smile are so strong, but they don’t know them well enough to know about their dark side.

  Wearing a mask every day, as if it’s so easy to smile through those pains that you’re hiding.

  Soon, six months passed and life was still the same for you. Truthfully, it became kinds peaceful for you.

  Little did you know that life was too upsetting for Yongguk. He tried everything he could, getting together with that girl and drinking away every night but to no avail. Every day he looks at you secretly and it seems like there wasn’t anything wrong with your life.

  It hurt him a little every time you didn’t even spare him a glance when you two passed by each other in the hallways.

  “Hey man, I think you should talk to her. I can’t stand you being like this everyday.”

  “Thanks Himchan, maybe I will…”

--

  You walked to your locker only to see your favorite lollipop stuck on it. There was a post it though, “Drinking my life away now I cry.”

  You looked around only to see no one. Who would’ve written this?

  You then keyed in the password to your locker only to find another notebook stuffed in between your books.

  “Come back to me now you’re the one girl.”

  The only person you thought of was Yongguk because he was your first boyfriend.

  You looked around again but to no avail. Sighing and closing your locker, you turned around only to be faced with Yongguk.

  His face was so close to yours you moved back by instinct, hurting your back at the same time. Gasping, eyes wide open.

  He slammed both his palms on the locker, one on each side of your head trapping you.

  You hugged your books tighter, refusing to look into his eyes.

  “Look at me.”  He said.

  You focused your attention on the ground, not obeying him.

  He then lifted your chins with his fingers, piercing holes into your gaze.

  That was the first time in seven months that you actually took a proper look at him. He was vile. His hair was so untidy it was like he hasn’t styled it in years! There were heavy eye bags under his eyes, so dark you thought he was having insomnia for as long as he lived.

  “Yongguk-sshi”

  “No, call me oppa. Call me oppa like you used to.”

  “I … can’t.”

  “Why not?”

  “We’re done.”

  “Really? You wanna do this?”

  “You were the one who said it.”

  “I really wanna go back to when we had so many dazzling times.”

  “You should’ve thought of that seven months ago.”

  “Please.”

  “No.”

  “Without you I’m nothing at all, can’t you see that?”

  “No.”

  “Please.”

  “Byullie, please please. He’s been a living zombie for the past seven months!!” The rest of B.A.P appeared, Youngjae pleading you on his knees.

  “C’mon! Byul please?” Zelo pouted, showing you his puppy eyes.

  You then turned your attention back to Yongguk, who’s now crying his eyeballs out.

  “How would I know you wouldn’t hurt me again?”

  “If I ever did hurt you again… The guys would kill me. Literally. They’ve been mad at me for awhile now.”

  “Please Byul, all I need is one chance.”

  “I need some time to think.”

  “No please please, don’t say no.”

  He was really shedding a lot of tears. You felt his sincerity, but you just couldn’t trust him after what he did.

  “I promise to hear you out. Please.”

  Sighing, you turned back to your locker facing your back to Yongguk.

  You then heard something or someone dropping to the ground.

  You turned around to see Yongguk kneeling, his head hung low sobbing.

  “Yongguk don’t do this.”

  He said nothing and kept sobbing. B.A.P was sure watching a great show…

  “Hey stand up.”

  “I won’t get up until you forgive me.”

  “Yeah well I do forgive you okay?”

  “But you wouldn’t get back together with me.”

  “Yongguk that’s just-“

  “It’s okay. I understand.”

  “Yongguk I-“

  He stood up, walking pass s and down the staircase. s followed him and sighed.

  You stood there, thinking. Then realizing your true feelings, you ran after them.

  “HEY BANG YONGGUK!”

  B.A.P turned around to face you, crossing their arms in synch.

  “Fine, I’ll be yours again. Just don’t hurt me.”