Memory 6: I'm your girl..friend.I forgot.

Everyday is Memorable...Or Is It?

Hyun Sun POV

“Here we are!! We’ve arrived, stay put”

I just tilt my head in confusion, here we are? Where exactly are we? In a street? It seems like it.. Hong ki oppa gets off the car and then opens the door for me, seems like a role play of a gentleman?

“Here milady” And he bursts into giggles, I unbuckle my seat belt and try to restrain my giggles and play along with him,

“Oh Thank you very much , gentlemen” I try to say as posh as possible , but I end up laughing in the end,

“Ah , where are we anyway Oppa?” just as I snap back into reality that I'm actually so-called- kidnapped. Though this place seems familiar,

“Were at Myeondong , don’t you even know places around your own country?”

“Im sorry!I barely go shopping okay? I have part time jobs, school , cram school and I even have to be ready whenever you need me! So who exactly do you think is responsible for taking half of my time? Hrmm? Who? Who?!”

“Okay okay, I'm sorry, I’ll try to spare you some time okay? Anyways, the reason why we’re here today is to get you a new swimsuit so Let’s Goo! Oh and no asking just do as I say or… I’ll cut your salary.No joke.” 

“Whaa?!?”Unreasonable much? That, I did not say.

“Shhh let’s go~”

He even put a finger over my lips to hush me down, grabs my wrist and start walking off to somewhere, then again I'm left with confusion, and no choice but to not ask any questions.Though I'm pretty sure my curiosity will die down soon since he’ll eventually have to show me right?, Right, since he is dragging me there, I laugh at my stupidity of talking to myself but I guess it was a little too loud since he stoped walking and blankly stares at me.Closely.Too close

.For a second our eyes met and I guess I’m just frozen due to the close distance that’s in between us. So close I can even feel his breath. I finally regain my consciousness and manage to push him aside.

“Hey, how can you stare at a person’s face so close?”

“Are you wearing contacts?!”

“Urm yes? Is there a problem with wearing contact lenses? You wear it too, more over you wear contacts and glasses frame, isn’t that more weird?”

“But I look good in it, you’re the one who dress me up! Wait wait.. That’s not the point!”

“Then? What is? Why are we even talking about me wearing contacts in the middle of a mall?”

“Well.. you…look prettier in contacts but you always wear you glasses during work so..” He’s mumbling so I don’t understand a single thing he’s saying though I heard what something like work or something. But I did manage to capture the last part where he says, never mind let’s quickly go get the swimsuit.

“Ah, lets go in here, I know they have very pretty swimsuits, quick!”

“Okay, but-why are we getting swimsuits? I have my own,no need to waste money buying new ones.”

" It's my duty, as your boyfriend."

"My boyfriend? When the hell did I get myself a boyfriend?And when was I your girlfriend? The hell."

 "Very funny."

"No. Seriously. I don't remember ever getting a boyfriend."

"Well, think back two months ago, you lost a bet with me, and loser obeys winner. I asked you to be my girlfriend and you nodded without hesitant. So yeah, just because you were busy with examination and I din't interrupt you doesn't mean you can pretend nothing happened."

Two months ago? .

"You asscrown. I hate you, you know that?"

"I love you too, glad you remember that you left your boyfriend in the dark for soo long" 

 

 

Yes yes I'm back and this is a short and ty chapter well, school started and worst of all I'm in form 3 this year which means.... PMR and to add up the bad luck the last Freaking batch to take it ==" So I'll be back on routine starting next week hopefully I'll be able to add in the SURPRISE that's going to happen then from next week onwards I'll follow up to date events~ BTW why post extra tomorrow? BECAUSE MBLAQ'S 100% VER album is RELEASING TOMORROW well more like tonight?? At 12 midnight?? Whatever~ SCRIBBLE IS AN AWESOME SONG!! Please go listen to it and and MBLAQ IS IN KBS HELLO BABY SEASON 5~ Weeeee~ 2012 is a MBLAQ YEAR~ CNY is coming soon too and valentines but thats still far but whateverrr~