Reunite?

Everyday is Memorable...Or Is It?

Sorry for the late late upload of chapter one >< Im actually still in high school and i had a History trip to go to so yeah.. I'll try my best to upload everyday if you readers wants me to ok? Xd Oh btw do you like the picture i put up? ehehe took me a long time to find the perfect "you" Xd 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

You as Hyun sun POV (Main POV)

I open the door,surprised I see Him..  

I flinch a little at the surprise to see Him.. Seung Ho, The leader of Mblaq.. 

"Delivery" He says in a deep tone. I giggle a little looking as his cuteness.                                                                                                                                             

"Maybe if I'm some other normal girl, I would maybe actually fall for it, but Seung Ho shi I'm not just 'Any girl' have you forgotten?" I answer with a slight smile on my face, I just can’t help it,the smile just forms by itself whenever I look at them, the Mblaq boys .. Seeing it’s him I put the bat on my hand down.

"Dang! How did you know it’s me? I mean, come on man, we didn't see each other for like? I don’t know 1 year? And besides, I'm in disguise, even my fans don't recognize me! "

"Ahaha! Well, I guess it for you doesn't it? I could recognize you or the other Mblaq boys anywhere in anything have you forgotten? And you guys are always on the TV! Not to mention  I'm the maknae in the family but I take care of all 5 of you big babies, how can I forget?" Memories keep flashing back as I look at Seung ho..

“Aigoo, who says were big babies? Remember who was the one crying back in the...- “He paused for awhile and we now have a few seconds of awkward silence.. I shrug a little knowing he almost talk about "The Incident".

"Seung ho hyung , you should come in.. we can’t just keep standing at the door like this,plus my neighbor will notice and  *whisper* she's an A+" I giggle at the last part.. I open the door wider and lets him in, I notice he's hiding something behind him..Hrmm I wonder what it is?

"Hyung, do you want something to drink? Coffee? Is it ok? By the way, just sit anywhere,make this your home"

"Oh Hyun ah, coffee is fine" He says, while sitting on my couch and taking his sunglasses off trying to relax. I take the cups of coffee to the glass table in front of the couch,

"Why did you come all the way here, hyung? Aren't you guys busy?"

"Oh right, I almost forgot, it's tickets" He then hands out a envelope.

"Tickets? wae? For me?"

"YUP ^^... Saengil Chuka Hamida Hyun!! Today is your birthday isn't it? And our Mblaq debut date so were holding a small party and 'All' of us wants you to join,And also we want to celebrate your birthday together after that. Do you have time? Mir Really wants to meet you and I personally came to fetch you."He says to me while emphasizing the all part.

I take the tickets while taking a few sips of coffee Seung ho hyung is giving me his angelic smile while he his lips out of habit. How can I reject him? I think to myself.

"I will attend but.. Is Joon hyung okay if I attend?"

"Umm.. Actually Jjonie was the one that suggest this thing. So you will come right?"  

Joon? The one who suggested this? Really?? 

"Yeah, I'll come but I need to change into something else and have a quick bath, do you mind waiting? You can watch TV or get something to eat while you wait, There’s some chicken salad in the fridge, help yourself to it." Seung ho his lips once he hears me say “Chicken Salad”. I guess he really can't resist when it comes to food, I smile unknowingly..

"Oh I'll wait, take your time make yourself pretty ya?" I only smile back and I walk into my bedroom, now what should I wear?! A dress? Nah, maybe something a little more casual? I look into my closet and takes out a brown singlet and an oversized t-shirt and a pair of  skinny jean. Yup,I guess that's what I'm going to wear? I go into my bathroom and take a quick bath.

 

Seung ho POV~

 

Wow.. So,Hyun is living at such a place now.. How I miss her!! I take a sip of coffee and starts wandering around her house..

*BZZZ BZZZ*  Oh, it’s my phone, 

" Hello?"

" Hyung, Its me, Joon how is it there is she coming?Hyung!"

" Oh Joon, yeah she is, I'll be coming to the dorm round 10 o’clock, she's getting ready now.."

" Oh.. Did you mention me? Is she alright? "

" I did and you'll know later, you guys get ready okay?" 

" Ne hyung, Mireu She is coming!"

"Yah!Joon! Don't shout at the phone, I'm hanging up now!" 

"Mianhe hyung"

Aish! These kids, I wonder how did I even managed to survive dealing with these kids, without Hyun here controlling them..Oh, she's coming out of the bathroom.

 

Hyun Sun POV~

 

Ahh, after a nice bath I'm now fully clothed, I changed my mind and now I'm wearing a grey t-shirt with a brown and white elbow length shirt or what people call boyfriend tee with a acid wash skinny jeans.

 

“I’m all done hyung" I say as I walk out of the bathroom,

"Wahh even if you’re wearing casually you still look pretty Hyun!" He says as he blushes a tiny bit.

"I'm flattered hyung"

I take out a pair of high heel boots with chains and we both head to Seung ho's car. He kindly opens the door for me and we finally head to the place where Mblaq is having their little party.. My heart starts to race faster and faster as we reach closer and closer to the destination. My heart race even more when the thought of meeting the Mblaq boys that I love soo much again after such a long time.. I might see them all the time on TV but meeting them back again in real life is very different.. I miss them soo much especially.. Joon.I wonder if he's still with her? Does he still think I'm lying?That I'm the one who lied? My hands unconsciously touch my left cheeks as memories of him slapping me runs through my brain.. I start to shrug a little my thought of Joon and That day but got cut off when Seung ho says something,

"Are you okay?" He says with a worried look on his face as he looks at me for a second and turns his head front to continue driving

"Uhh? Ne don't worry just keep on driving you need to concentrate." 

"Really?" He ask me with a slight suspicious tone.

" Ne,concentrate hyung! What will I explain to your fans when we end up in an accident and I'm in your car, I mean you wouldn't want a mob of angry fans chasing me everywhere do you?” I say jokingly.

"Okay then."

After that it went silent until we finally reach the destination..

"Were here!!" Seung ho hyung says.. I get off the car and see that this is actually the Mblaq dorm

“We have to go to the dorm first is it ok? Sorry I dint mention just now"

“Ani ani!! Its fine I want to see how the dorm now looks like anyway"

We go in the elevator and finally reach the floor their dorm is in.. I walk towards their dorm room and ring the doorbell.

 

A/N:Okays that's all for now Xdd Tell me what you readers think!!! Any comments is welcome and I will surely read all of them!! Oh btw~ I have quite a few people misunderstand something so I'll explain it~ For this chapter, If you notice the girl calls the older guy hyung and not oppa and well girls usually call older guys oppa and not hyung as the term hyung is usually used by guys ~ Well it'll eventually changed in chapter two because there's actually a reason for it, its part of the story..so if you keep reading you'll understand ^^ Oh and when you see brown coloured words it means its the author's note, like this passage here~