You're sorry? Are you sure? Part 2~

Everyday is Memorable...Or Is It?

 

“Wahh Jjonie oppa looks so hot, don’t you agree?”

“I think Cheon Dung oppa was hotter no to be exact cuter!! Hey het I heard they were gonna go to the Korean BBQ restaurant after this! Why don’t we go there?”

“Really?!Okok!”

Wow.. Those fan girls sure know a lot.. But if they knows what restaurant they are gonna go...will they find out about me? Nah... I'm not even sure if that's the correct restaurant, anyways I guess I'm suppose to wait here or am I suppose to meet them at the waiting room? Ahh ill just give Seung ho a call.

“Seung Ho oppa? Where are you guys?”

“Hyun Sun? Were going into the van soon.. Where are YOU?”

“Me.. I'm still in the cafe hall.. Ahaha I'm not sure where to meet you guys”

“Oh right, urm.. Joon’s going to go get you, then you'll follow our car to the restaurant.. Joon will be using my car since there’s not enough space to fit all of us in the van, is it okay?”

“Oh ne, I’ll just follow your plans, then I’ll wait here..”

Seung ho oppa hangs up the phone and so here I am sitting down again waiting for....Joon.. I hope it won’t be awkward between us.

“Sorry miss, but the fan meeting already ended half an hour ago and we need to clean this place”

“Huh? Oh Mianhe, I'm waiting for someone here, I'm pretty sure he's going to come soon , so can I sit here and wait? I promise ill leave here before 7”

“Okay then, but make sure you’ll leave here before 7!!”

“Thank you so much!!”

Wiping off the sweat on my forehead I swear Aish out loud, what is that Joon doing anyway? Taking so long to come back here, its just a few minutes away from the car park back to the cafe but I’ve already waiting for half an hour, sitting here like an idiot waiting for him, Jeesh this is not some manhwa scene where a girlfriend is waiting for her boyfriend to come pick her up! What in the world can possibly take you so long? What holding a grudge against me making me wait for you like this? I should be the one holding a grudge not you. Though I should be used to waiting anyway, its always like this, I'm always the one who’s waiting for him! Ever since we were young.

*Flashback of 15 years ago*

(Hyun Sun 5 years old, Lee Joon 8 years old)

“Jjonie oppa, where are you going?”

“Urm, Hyun sun ah, today oppa have something to do so I can’t play with you, so can you be a good girl and wait for oppa at home? Oppa will buy you some tasty treats for you okay?”

“Really? Okay then ..but be quick because toda-”

*pat pat* “Bye”

*End of flashback*

Shacking my head a little while I reminisce back that memory, Hmpt that liar, in the end I waited him to come home for the whole night and eventually fell asleep and found out he came back at midnight that day. That good for nothing oppa, what have something to do he just went out to play with his friends, didn’t even fulfil his promise of bringing me to the playground, even though he planned that long ago and promised me to bring me.. until today that promise still isn’t fulfilled..

*Bang*  ( The sound of the door opening)

I look left and a man is using one side of his hand to hold the door while to catch his breath. Eh, could it be Joon? The guy is seems to be coming to my direction... Oh.. it is Joon okay I’ve mentally prepared myself to poured out all of my anger at him, now “JO-”

“I-I'm s-sorry!! I *huff huff made you wait a long time I'm so sorry”

Not only did he apologize, he even did a 90 degree bow, all of the anger inside me somehow vanished and turned into worries since he’s trying to catch his breath really badly,

“Urm, it’s okay, are you okay? You don’t have to bow actually, but why were you so slow? It’s just a few minutes’ walk from the car park to over here, did you get chased by mob of fans?” I say without looking at him in the eyes while I awkwardly shrug my shoulders. I caught a glimpse of him at the corner of my eyes, he finaly stand back straight up and seems to have calm his breathing now.

“ Here” He hands out a white bag that looks like those from boutique shops. “Urm I saw this boutique with a really pretty dress near the cafe this morning, so I ran there just now to buy it for you, I hope you’ll accept this, although it’s not much but I think you would like it.. The dress is your birthday gift and also my apology gift, Happy Birthday.. can you.. forgive me?”                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

I give a big sigh out as I gather my voice for my big blow at this fool,

“Seriously!Lee Chang Sun! What do you think you’re doing? Running to a boutique just to buy me a apology birthday gift? You know, I will easily forgive you if you sincerely apologize to me, Sheesh!!”

“So you forgive me?”

“Yes, I forgive you but, only if you promise me that our relationship can go back to how it was a year ago"

He only gave me his smile in return, so T'll take it as a yes,I reach my hand out in attempt to wipe his sweat off, but I hesitated for a moment, and I slowly move my hand back to my side but Joon grabs my wrist and gives me a really sweet smile. I think .. I'm frozen for this moment but not for long, Joon starts dragging me somewhere. I think its the cafe’s toilet, why did he drag me here?

“Urm Hyun Sun, can you do me a favour?”

I nod instead of giving him a response,

“Can you change into this before we go to the restaurant? Please?”

“Okay, but no pepping ne?”                                                                                     

I walk into a cubicle and looks the door, then hang my sling bag and the white bag on the little hooks at the door and take out the content inside the white bag, inside is a really beautiful black dress filled with lace, a v-neck with short sleeve and is a slightly above my knee length and a pair of black high heels. I changed into the dress and high heels and walks out of the cubicle. What’s shocking is that the dress and shoes fits me so perfectly, he actually still remembers my sizes?

l_p0013140451.jpg

Joon POV

 

I wonder if the dress and high heels fits her? Its been so long since I’ve seen her, She looks like she skinnier than the last time I saw her.

“I'm done changing”

I turn my head back and see’s Hyun Sun with the dress and high heels I bought for her, she looks soo pretty in them, I was correct the dress does fit her.

“Wow, Hyun ah, you look more prettier than I though you would”

“Thank you, but if you keep flattering were going to be later than ever! Its going to be 7 pm soon, I'm pretty sure the others are waiting for us at the restaurant, we should get going now?

“Mmhm, let’s go before Seung Ho Hyung kill us kekeke”

“More like before he finishes all the food”

Like this we chit chatted all the way until we reach our destination.Laughing and joking the whole time, somehow,the awkwardness that I thought we would have,wasn’t there at all. After about a 20 minutes drive we reach the restaurant. I unbuckle my seat belt and Joon quickly got out of the car and helps me open the car door for me, I quickly got out and grabs my sling bag but something fell from my bag, the headband that Seung Ho Oppa gave me this morning before I could even reach my hand out to take it back Joon already picked it up.

“You dint zip your bag, you clutz.”

“Oh right, I took it out just now when I was changing into the dress and put it inside my bag, seems like I forgot to zip it back, careless me."

“Here, I’ll put it on you, it matches the dress” Joon removed the space gap between us and got closer to me, although I'm wearing heels I'm still half a head shorter than him. He lowers himself a little bit and helps put the headband for me, our faces are only an inch away from each other.

Like that Joon helps put the headband on her, little did she know she was actually blushing maybe due to them being so close.

“There now you look as pretty as a doll, let’s go!”

We walk into the restaurant, its somehow seems really familiar. Maybe just my imagination, this place looks so new, it can’t possibly be that restaurant, it closed down last year?

“Joon, is this?”

“Are you surprised? You thought it closed down too right?” I nod to his question.

“Well, last month, we so happened to pass here and saw that the restaurant wasn’t closed down, what happened was that Hyo Min’s father bankrupt and divorced with her mum, aunty wanted to close the restaurant down but in the end aunty handed her the restaurant and she decided to not close it down for the sake of money. And our memories.”

“Really? Then is our room still there?”

“Hrm we’ll see, we’ll see.”

We both walk in the restaurant and take off our shoe’s before the receptionist’s table,

“Annyeong Hasseyo,Welcome to Hyo An’s Korean Restaurant did you make any reservation’s?”

“Yes, we did, ur-”

“Lee Hyun Sun!”

“Hyo mi-” Before I can finish my sentence she hugs me so tightly, as if I would run away from her if she ever lets go of me.

“Its been so long!! Bogosipo!! Why din’t you contact me? Am I not your best friend anymore? Just because I don’t go to college doesn’t mean were not friends right?”

“Of course not! But,Minnie ah.”

“Oh right,sorry.” She lets go of me and drag me somewhere, Joon's expression was just completely blank maybe because Minnie totally ignored him, well being the babo he is, he just stood there smiling at the reunion of Minnie and I, gladly he wasn’t too dumb and started following us.

She finally stop in front of a slide door that has a plate number 015, she opens the door and pushes me in, but the room is really dark, “Min ah how do you open the lig-” *PPAK* The lights turns on and confetti’s and streamers fall from everywhere, “Happy Birthday Hyun Sun!” The Mblaq boys and Hyo min shouted, then out of somewhere Mir takes out a big chocolate cake with two long candles at the side of the cake and two more candles with the number 2 and 0. Then they started singing the “Happy Birthday song.” All I could do is stand here like an idot with a smile and teary eyes.

“- Saengil chuka hamnida!!” They start clapping and Minnie just hugs me,

“ Hyun Sun come come sit here!! Don’t just stand there!!” With that being said Cheon dung not only meant to tell me to sit but he literately stand up and pushes me to my sit. After that we spent hours talking, laughing , reminiscing our days when we were younger and of course eating meat and drinking soju.

We parted our ways at 12 pm and Joon sends me home.Though Joon’s starting to get control by the alcohol, in the end he stays over in my house, sleeping on my bed.

“Joon, I'm going to go bath now, if you want to puke please please please puke on the bin next to you okay?”

He only manage to nod, its already 1 am I should quickly bath and get some rest. After bathing and I change into something more comfortable , a blue singlet and PJ shorts. I tuck myself in my bed, somehow I'm glad that my bed is big enough to fit two people, just like the old times.

y.jpg

I softly whisper “Goodnight oppa” and then I rest my eyes.

 

“Mee Kyung, mee kyung!! I'm sorr sorry” I wake up due to Joon tossing and turning not only that he keeps calling her name, you said you’re sorry but I'm not even sure if you meant it, Joon ah, I get off bed seing its actually already 6.30 am, then I slowly shuffle myself to my kitchen to make a cup of coffee.

“Finally back home, finally meet them back but all he thinks about is her, hmph”

I take the cup of coffee and lay back at my sofa and turns the TV on, nothing much happening and since today is Sunday nothing much would happen, I guess I’ll wait till Joon wakes up and make him breakfast and follow him to the dorm.

*Ding Dong Ding Dong*

Ehh who could it be so early in the morning?? I dont remember having any appointment with anybody..  I walk over to the intercome,

 "Yeoboseyo? Who's this"

"Its me, open up " Its seems like a guys voice, not to mention a husky voice.. Could it be...

Finally updated a new chapter after three months Xd From now on I'll post new chapters every wednessday or thursdays, I gave a hint hint of who the person she has an appointment with can you guess? ^^ ehehehe  thats all for now Xpp