You're sorry?Are you sure?

Everyday is Memorable...Or Is It?

Hyun Sun POV

 I ring the doorbell and then hear a voice coming from somewhere...

"Dugueyo?" 

Oh, it’s the intercom.. A female voice?!

"Umm.. I'm.. Hyun Sun..."  I say to the intercom but then I whisper to Seung Ho hyung. 

" Seung Ho,  Are we in the right place and floor??This is the 10th floor right?"

"Ne..Its just a year, Hyun! How can you forget so easily? Why are we whispering anyway?" He asks me then look around his pocket maybe for the keys?? O right, the keys!! I can just ask him for the key to go in!! I think to myself, why am I so dumb sometimes.

"Hyung, why don't you just use your keys and open the door?!" making him some hand gestures, maybe I'm too sarcastic at time.

"KEYS!! Arghh I left it in the car!! I'll go get it, but I think by then you would actually already be inside, but , whatever I'll just go get it, you try to get in..Ask for G.o or Joon okay?"

I sigh and reply a whiny yes back, then a sound came from the intercom again..

"Excuse me? Miss are you here?"

"Ohh .. Ne I am.. do you mind opening the door?"

"Sorry miss , but fans are strictly forbidden to come here, I do not know how you went pass the guards but you can’t get any further than this, you should go home miss."

Inside my brain I'm filled with thoughts like , who the hell are you to say this to me? Fine, I forgive you for NOT knowing who I am but still!! Do I look like some fan girl trying to desperately meet their idols?"                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

But in reality I will never speak like that, so yeah.

"Urm Mianhe, I’m not some fan girl and I really DO know Mblaq, if you don't mind, you can go and ask them" I murmur the last part "whoever you are" soft enough that she can't hear me..From behind I could hear someone say something like                                                                                    

"Hey Darling, whose outside? Why are you standing there?”

It sounds like Joon.. Now that I hear him say darling maybe this might be his NEW girlfriend, but whatever, I'm not going to care about his personal business again.. Ever...again..Then I hear the girl say something like she knows who Mblaq is in real life some blah blah crap crap then I hear some guy shout "Eeww hyung!!! Don’t try to flirt out here!!" or something.. 

The door suddenly flies opens and I close my eyes from the air pressure sent flying from the outburst of the door. And I feel arms tightly embracing me,more like my waist..

"I MISS YOU!!!!" I hear someone say to me hyper-ly.. I’m guessing its, Mir?? I open my eyes to see nothing but a black T-shirt with some graphics..And a man's chest? Am I that short that I even even reach a man's shoulder height?  I start gasping a little as its getting hard to breath as this Mir-like-guy starts to grip me tighter and tighter as if I'm going to run away as soon as he lets me go..

"I...m-miss you too??b-but I can’t b-breathe" I manage to say while I'm still alive and able to speak a little

"OOPSS~ Mianhe~" This guy say as he starts to release me and I look up at his face and see that I am correct~ Its Mir Uri maknae of Mblaq, he’s tall and handsome just like some pretty boy that you see from comics, it’s just that he doesn't have shoulder length and orange hair now..It makes him more...idol looking.. With short hair and black nerdy looking glasses just like the one I have at home, it’s just that he doesn't ACTUALLY needs them.. And the frames are way bigger than necessary .. 

After he stops hugging me, he starts jumping around and says something but thanks to his rapping skill what I hear is something like

 "*&^%$@#$%^&*(((*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*@#" which I really don't understand 

"Hyung!! Urinmani!! You’re still as hyper as usual!!"

"Ohh, mianhe ehehehe,And of course I'm hyperrr,I mean it’s YOU that is here visiting US for like the first time!! After-... Urmm ahh never mind!! Just come innnn~ Everyone is waitinggggg~!!"

"Okay" I say as he pulls me into this familiar yet unfamiliar place that once used to be my..home..As Mir pulls me through that door I see the girl that was talking to me through the intercom..Should I ask who is she? But I don't think I need to anymore. I manage to take a glance at Joon and her flirting while she tries to act cool but it seems to fail?? I mean she's like blushing really badly, it’s all over her face saying  "I’m into you"... WAIT am I getting jealous? nah, no, NO WAY will I be jealous!! But I guess I can be jealous.. I mean she is pretty,with a pair of library glasses that doesn't look bad at all on her, wearing clothes like what those professional office lady would wear. A striped pale pink blouse with French-cuffed sleeves with a sheer mini-skirt that is black. She has dark brunette hair and pretty black eyes..No wonder Joon will like her..

I sit on the couch in the living room while Joon and the girl goes into a corner in the kitchen separated by a table from the living room, he continues talking to her. Our eyes meet and I give off the best fake smile I could ever give, Joon sees me smiling at him and he gives me this small awkward smile back, but then continues to flirt with the girl..G.o hyung come out of the bathroom and seems surprised to see me here. I turn my attention to G.o since Joon seems to be going to his room with the girl, I wouldn't want to know what they're doing anyway..

"Princess!!Your here, I miss you soo much!!After you’re gone, I am the only one cleaning the house!! You know I actually have to be on housewife mode and put on an apron and cook dinner for them and clean the dorm?!?!These boys here are useless!!"He says jokingly as he sits down on the empty space on the couch next to me. I really do want to talk to him properly but the thing is that, I can't help but notice that he actually forgot to zip his pants up. All I could do is laugh and G.o hyung gives off an offended face.

"Heyy!! we dint meet for soo long and all you could do is laugh at me??Am I this funny looking? I shaved my moustache off already!!"

"Im ahahahah Sorry!! B-but, pfftttt- you didn't zip your zip!! Look at your pants!!" I say still laughing, Mir who is trying to turn the TV on join in my laugh and teased his hyung more and more as his little fur-hyung is really embarrassed.

"Okay okay I'll stop laughing now, Mianhe hyung"

G.o hyung zips his pants up and say it’s alright..But his face still seems bother. I am a curios person so, I ask why...

"I can't help but notice you've been calling me "Hyung"..Why are we suddenly your hyung and not your oppa's anymore? Are we not your family member now? It’s bothering you know?"

I can’t help but turn my smile into a sad face..He is right..I guess maybe I lost it within me, since it’s been such a long time, I thought they're angry at me, but I guess I was wrong?..Seung Ho walks in and gave his opinion out too.

"Yah!! I know right? G.o she's been calling me Hyung too and not oppa anymore..I feel sad now!!"

Both me and G.o jumped since Seung ho suddenly voice out from nowhere. I manage to keep my cool and answer him..

"Mianhe.. I thought you guys are still angry at me for leaving and all...And you wouldn't want me to..I mean you guys dint even contact with me after that not even during big holidays, I mean I know that you guys are big stars now and all but you should at least call me out or text or anything when you have time but you guys dint..so I thought you guys never want to see me again..Since none of you even believe me at that time..."

Both Seung ho and G.o made a big frown on their faces.

"Mianhe..You know, it’s not that we dint want to contact you!!We've been wanting to go out on dinner and trips, it’s just that we were busy..And when we do have holidays we 'Can't' contact you at all" Seung ho explains, but that's not the end of it. G.o's face turned really sour and speaks up                                                                                                                                                              

" Ne, somehow our manager wouldn't 'Let' us call girls and somehow your number got erased of from our phones-" Seung Ho cut off G.o by saying he doesn't know what’s wrong with her (Their manager).

"My number?? Why would.. She? Do that..Wait who is your manger?? I thought it was a "He" not "She"??"

"Jeongmal Moreugesseo, she's *whisper* evil" Mir snorted popping his head out of the hallway. I laugh at his childishness, calling his own manager evil.

"Don't call your own manger evil!! It's not nice alright? 

"Alright" Mir says will slowly looking down.

"So we are now your 'Oppa"? Do you know how hard and how much work it takes to find you? Don't ever leave without telling me anything alright?"G.o say, He looks so serious when he said that..Seung Ho gave him a slap in the head.                                                                                                                                              

"She won't leave, what do you mean again?" With his face looking like this : =.=

"Ne,ne,I forgive all of you oppa's alright? ^^" I say as I give these two big babies a big hug.

"Even Joon and Me?" Mir protests separating the hug. I give a smile and nod at him. He too hugs me and then whispers in my ear.                                              

“Jjonie hyung say's he's sorry"                                                                               

“Tell him to tell me that himself! Merong Xp"

Right after I let go of Mir and this hugging fest Cheon Dung came out of his bedroom yawning.

"Hyun Ahh!! Bogosipo!!" He manages to say properly that I could still understand him,“Must have slept late" ran through my head.                                                                                                     

Then he was able to hug me for a few seconds until Mir pulls Thunder away from my grasp.

"Hyung!! She needs to breathe you know? Stop hugging her”

"Speak for yourself!!”

"Hug me instead,Hyung :3”

I stand aside and looks at their childish fight, its so nice to be here again, back to the warm and cosy but noisy atmosphere.

"Boys!! Time to o to the cafe now!! Get ready in 10 minutes and go in the van “The girl says.

"Ne" Leader Seung Ho says as the others starts to stare as the girl turn back. I give a nudge in the arm to the maknae line on their arms,                                                                                                                                                                                                  

"Yah, you shouldn't do that, don't stare at people back!! Especially girls!! It’s inappropriate, I know Mir you watch before but Thunder you too?"                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

“Anilgoya, anilgoya,anilgoya!! Can't you see her evil presence? It’s the same aura as-”                                                                                                   

" Mir protests but Thunder cuts him off                                                                                                                                                                                   

" As those evil ty hookers that just can't get off Jjonie hyung”"Still, you shouldn’t”

“Mianhe, Omma :PP" they both say in unison.

 "But, who is she, anyway??" In the end I fail to fight over curiosity, and I asked... Temptations..never one failed me..

"She's our manager, the so called "Evil manager", we've changed countless of managers ever since you left, She's the fifth one now, Her name is Fiona Kim, half Korean, half American. Aged 23 " G.o speaks up.

"Woah....I only asked who she is, not a profile oppa!! Detailed as always aren't you"

He gave off a sarcastic Ahahahaha “Laugh all you want missy.. Wait.... what did you call me?? Oppa??Did I hear wrongly??"

"Waeyo?Oppa, I thought you wanted me to call you guys that again?

"I smile after saying that. Calling them oppa make me feel like...we're a family again, I feel so warm inside. He didn't answer me but both Seung Ho and G.o give me a pat on my head.                       

It’s now 12.40 pm and Seung Ho oppa is driving me and him of course, to the cafe. While G.o, Joon, Cheon Dung, and Mir, their manager, stylist and many other people are on the Mblaq van. It’s been so long since Seung Ho oppa last took me out on a drive, it kind of feels like I'm back in the old days.

"So how's life been, Hyun Ah?"

"Fine as usual, I would usually go to college in the morning or evening, and sometimes in the weekend around 5 o'clock I go work at a restaurant as a cashier or waitress"

"Owh.. I see, you must feel tired.. Ah.. Just now, back at the dorm when you said that you tried to contact us but you couldn't, there's actually also another reason for it..You see we all have new numbers and we usually don’t use our old one anymore..Fiona made us do soo..But somehow Joon manage to keep his old one.. "

"Owh.. no wonder.."                                                                                

 "I'll give you our new numbers later, ok?"

"Oh, Kamsamida"

After that, the atmosphere turned quite awkward.. We both stayed quiet for quite awhile. Being the leader he is, I think he felt that I'm kind of uncomfortable, since we haven't seen each other for so long. He turns on the radio to lift the atmosphere up a little.

“~Saranghae, saranghae,saranghanda,Ireohke solichyeo bulleobonda, Neon gajil su eobneun monalija gat-aseo dulyeowo~"

"Oh, It’s our song" Seung ho oppas says, finally breaking the ice between us.

"Really? Mianhe, I haven’t been listening to the radio or been to CD shops for quite some time.. I’m outdated aren't I? Xd I also don’t have enough money to buy your albums "I say the last part jokingly.

"You and your jokes huh? Anyways, it’s called Mona Lisa little miss unloyal A+" He replies " We'll get out copies of the album soon, I'll give you one so you dont have to buy, hrmm how about a signed one to make this little unloyal fan girl loyal again?" He concludes.

"Ne, Kamsamida" I give off a smile, the song and I concentrate on the song. Its has a Spanish kind of feel and the tune is easy to remember. Although we talked for a moment and has some laughs, the awkwardness came back again... I look at Seung Ho oppa, it’s been such a long time since I've seen you oppa! You still have those eye bags that seems to have darkened since the last time I saw you, and that lip habit of your is still the same..Do you know? You look so cool now, especially when you’re driving..I unconsciously stare at him for quite awhile.. I think I’m blushing!! Ahh otoke?I turn my head to the window and look outside to hide my blushing face, but instead, looking out like this, I somehow wondered off to somewhere, back to the days where Mblaq haven't debuted yet.. All of our happy times, we used to eat ice-cream late at night after you guys practice, then we'll walk back to the dorm after visiting the Han River..Suddenly the image of me... and ... Joon..The image of how we used to sit around and talk about anything and everything while looking at Han River and the sky.. Its crossed my mind.. How long has it been since I've visited Han River.. How long has it been since I talked to Joon like we used to..

My unending thoughts got cut off when I suddenly feel a hand on top of my head. I come back into reality and look at the reflection on the window, and see’s that Seung Ho oppa putting one of his hands on top of my head but still concentrating on driving.

"You can look at me directly, I won't bite" Seung Ho oppa says while smirking.

"What if I don't want to?"  "Then, drop the formality with me and the other four, no need to be awkward, don't try to be awkward" I dint reply but I only gave him a small nod, he then ruffle's my hair which 'Was' neatly tied into a ponytail. I re-tie my hair but right after that he ruffles’s it again and this happens for like 3 times.

"Yah!! Oppa! Stop it!! I’m tired of tying my hair over and over!! It’s irritating and annoying, my hand is tired from tying >.<" But all he does is chuckle while he continues to ruffle my hair as if he dint understand what I say. I give in. I’ll just leave my hair down for now.

Seung ho POV

I look as Hyun Sun gives up in tying her hair back into a ponytail. She lets go of her hair as her beautiful dark brown hair falls perfectly on her shoulder. She have a little purple and green highlights which makes her have this punk look. Skulls her favourite type of accessories. I've notice up till now, she doesn't wear bright pink or anything much too...girlish? More of the tomboy gothic and punk style..That's why I like her special tastes. Though it can be quite weird at times, I can't help but notice how her black cat eyes always looks like it has a lot of confidence in it. Only now I notice.. That the hole in my heart was there because she left us..  

 

Hyun Sun POV

From the reflection of the mirror, a blur image of Seung Ho oppa is staring at me..I wonder is there something at my face? Jeesh tell me then! Don’t stare like that, but of course even I don't have the guts to talk so rudely to my dear Oppa's especially Not Seung Ho oppa unless I'm like really piss... Oh, I think he noticed me noticing him staring haha.. I grin a little thinking of childish things,Suddenly Seung Ho reaches his hand to the back of my seat, he takes out something but I can’t see clearly as I'm looking at the window.  

"Hyun Ah " He speaks up

"Uh,oppa, waeyo?" I ask confusingly. He then held out a headband with chains and skulls on it. "Uwahh, Yepo ne?Is it for me?" He just nods his head while his head is still focused in driving. I take the headband and put it. The headband has really cute and pretty skulls as charms hanging on the chains, it sort of hangs a little. Skulls my favorite type of accessories. "Oppa, Kamsamida!! ^^ How do I look?" He turns his head and looks at me for awhile I thought that this scene is frozen..                                                          

"Yepo..Really pretty Hyun Ah"

Seung Ho stopped right at the traffic light and looked at me in the eyes.. He suddenly cupped my face and started leaning closer and closer until only a few inch was left as a distance between us, I just sat there frozen. I have no idea of what to do next. He then started to inch even more closer. Our lips were about to touch but luckily , the car behind us interrupted us.

He then apologize for his misbehavior and returned to normal.. My heart is skipping beats..I can hear it so loud and clear..Otoke? What am I going to do? Clearing his throat and started talking again.. "Urmm..Mianhe..I just wanted to fix your headband, One of the chains was Tangled.. Sorry if I startled you."

"Aniyo,Its alright." I say while giving his the best sweet smile I could.. I mean we finally meet again, I really don't want to feel awkward around my dear dear Oppa's.. After around 15 more minute of sitting in the car we finally reached the place. It’s a small cafe with a stage in it. Seung Ho oppa dropped me off somewhere further as, Miss Fiona, their new manager doesn't want unwanted scandals.. So yeah.. I'm left off from a quite unnoticeable place where I have to walk quite a distance.Oh well.. I'll just take this as a exercise to lose some fats.After what I feel like forever, I finally reach the cafe.. And what I'm most amazed to see is a whole group of fans.. Lining up outside the cafe.. Not to mention a whole LONG line of lining up A+ ... I knew my oppa's are famous but not This famous .. I thought you guys are rookies >< Wth..   

Well what could I do? Get in line of course! Just because they're my childhood oppa's doesn't means there's extra privilege right? I search through my bag and found the tickets that Seung Ho oppa gave me this morning, its in a brown envelope so I open the envelope but not to only find the tickets but also a backstage pass and the ticket is apparently a special ticket.A real expensive one too... Looking at the backstage pass ,an idea came into my mind,  I went to the backstage door but there was this bouncer blocking the way.. of course... I took out my backstage pass which  I'm really proud of and shows it to the guy.

" Ok you may pass" the big size guy says and I walk in to hallway with a few door.. Even if this is a small event in a not so big cafe there still are many staffs walking around busily. Walking past around 5 doors, now which one is Mblaq in? I can't just go through all the doors it’s not polite...

"HYUNNNNGGGG~ Im boreddddd~"  a faint shout that sounds like Mir oppa coming from the 3rd door.. Must be Mir oppa.. I walk back to the 3rd door and was going to knock but as if it was right on cue the door opened and there it is Mir oppa.

"Ahh!! Hyun Sun ah!! Waso?? Im so bored!!"

"Oh.. Mir oppa, you startled me!"

"Ehehe really?? Sorry ne? Come in quickly!!"

And of course without any delay he takes my hand and pulls me in. Inside is a room filled with people, though I'm not shock by the room nor am I shocked about the amount of people. I’m pretty used to this. Mir let's go of my hand now and offers me to sit in this small two seated couch. I sit down and look around to see a few hair stylist and a few make-up stylist and of course the Mblaq boys. Seung Ho's sitting in a chair with a hair stylist fixing his hair, though he seems to be sleeping, Cheon Dung's busy playing his PSP and doesn't seem like he notice things happening around him. G.o and Joon is in a corner playing card and Mir is fiddling with his phone. "Eh? Hyun? Your here? I dint notice kekeke" G.o say as he puts down his card and start approaching me. I gesture him to sit next to me as Mir isn't sitting next to me, he's pretty much occupied with his phone.

"Ah,ne,I just came anyway, are you sure it’s ok to stop your card game half way?"

"Ah Gwenchana, he have to change anyway"

 "Oh,ok then. Are you guys going to wear anything fancy?"

"No, not really were just going to wear something casual, since this is fan service, oh its also an early birthday party for Seung Ho"

"Oh! Right its tomorrow!! Aish I forgot..What should I get him?"

Right it’s his birthday tomorrow.. I can't believe I forgot!! I don't even know what to get him.. And so G.o and I chatted for quite awhile about what to get. And before I know it, The show is going to start soon and I of course have to get out of here and go to my seat. I sit down and wait for the show to start. One table have around 6-7 seat and of course having the privilege I get to sit front row. The show lasted about two-three hour as there was singing and fan interaction. By the time the fan meeting start its already 2 o’clock and ended around 5.30 pm

*After the show*

This chapter is too long so i split it up into two parts~ A new mysterious guy will appear at part two.. Who could it be? hrmm xDD