4TH JANG

WHEN I MET YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No one POV

                I’m done, I’m tired and I want to end this…why it should be happened this way? I’m lost and I want you to know that I really want to stop all this happening in my life. I heard that my parent’s killed by those man who were hunting me and now what should I gonna do? Should I kill my ex-boyfriend now or I’ll just end my life?

                My parents didn’t do anything that make me harm but I put them in this kind of situation. I want to drown myself in pain but I guess I should drown myself to end this life I have.

 

Always,

Person

 

YOOJIN POV

                I was at the sauna again, and for my routine I came to check if there’s a letter from the mysterious person that who always write in a piece of paper. So there's a new letter and after I read it I quickly asked the clerk and told me that it was just a minute when the girl leave the sauna. I keep on running, looking and searching for her, I don’t know but I feel that she’s my responsibility now coz I feel her pain. This moment I know she’s planning to do something crazy.

“ ajumma, have you seen a woman who wear a red coat?” I asked

“there’s a lot of woman here who wear red coat” ajumma replied

                I went into the Han River, that’s the first thing came into my mind. I run as fast as I could to search for her, why do I need to help and save her? Coz in the first place I don’t even know who she is.

                Not far away from me I saw a girl who jump at the river, I know she’s the girl on the letter and I’m really sure she is. I immediately run and jump into the water to save her, it took me 10 minutes searching for her and at the very last hope the only thing I wish was to save her. Finally she’s in my arms and I carried her out from the water. I immediately perform the CPR and I know I can save her, I don’t wanna give up but I think this is the last time I’m gonna see her.

                I was crying, don’t know what to do but to sit beside her, shaking her.  I felt that some important person leaved me. Then in a second she’s moving and I’m happy that she’s breathing.

“why are you doing this?” I said while holding her in my arms

“please, I’m begging you don’t…I’ll help you…just don’t do this” I said again, embracing her and I’m crying like I’m afraid to lose her.

                I told her that she should be at the hospital but she told me that she doesn’t want too. I called a cab and I took her in my place, there she was just sitting at the couch and she’s still soaked.

“I prepare some clothes at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter