14TH JJANG

WHEN I MET YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoojin POV

 

            I followed Baek hee coz I thought she went to Rian, I saw her went inside an apartment talking to someone but I didn’t saw the face of the person. I’ve waited for her to come out from the apartment but it take 3 hours and she’s still there. Then I’m thinking of going home coz maybe this isn’t the right place to fine Rian, where the hell am I going to find her? Crap!

 

            Another day passes by, I went into the old place where Rian worked before but they didn’t tell me the address. I went to the Sauna where I met her at last the person who’s incharge in the info was a college friend of mine, he told me the address. As long as I got the address I quickly ask the taxi driver to show me where can I find the address which is written on the paper. A minute passes and then we stop in a place where Baek hee went, so it is Rian’s place. I knocked at the door but no one’s answering, there’s no one inside the house, I’ve waited for little bit and hoping that Rian maybe went somewhere but still none came. I tried to knock again and then I heard something inside, some noise was made and then followed by sound of some broken object. I felt something wasn’t right and then I’m suspicious in what’s really inside, I quickly called some police to check right away.

 

            I’m waiting until I saw the person who’s Rian so called husband, I try to look normal and calm but he’s looking at me like he just found out that I knew something.

 

“who are you?” he asked

“I’m Yoojin, a friend of Rian, I mean co-worker” I replied

“so you’re the guy who’s calling my wife’s phone? I think you should come inside to have some coffee for a minute? I want to have a chat with you” he said and went closer to me

“look, I came here to check if Rian was here? Our head was looking for her, she suddenly disappear” I said

“I think we have a problem Yoojin, my wife is not here anymore, she left me” he said

“YOOJIN help us!!!” coming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter