10th JJANG

WHEN I MET YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RIAN POV

                Secrets. All has been revealed and now I’m trap again. Jinguk and I were planning a divorce before he got into accident. I filled a divorce before because Jinguk keeps hurting me, locked me up at the apartment and force me to sleep with him.

Before, I thought that as long as we’re together we can face any trials but both of us didn’t know what life is, he tried to get a decent job but because we didn’t graduate in college we can’t get a nice job. And then one day someone offered Jinguk a job I thought it was just a normal job but it wasn’t. We move in a bigger place and everytime he came home fromwork he’s holding something, a gift, a signature bags, clothes and sometimes jewelries. Yes I really enjoyed that time when he always tell me that it was just the beginning and we can make more money by selling drugs and then after that I want him to stop because it’s not right. I told him to stop working with them but then he changed, and everyday he’s changing, using drugs, next thing he was hurting me, beat me, then even though we’re married he’s forcing me to have with him. That time I learn to used and take drugs and it helps me to forget all the pain that I have.

                When the accident happened I thought of running away, but I can’t, I can’t just leave him and abandoned him coz we’re still married and still care for him, I hide him from those man who’s looking for us coz when they saw Jinguk they’re gonna make sure to kill him. I was  the one who keeps running away for those scumbags! I really hate it but I waited Jinguk to wake up and hope that maybe when he wake up he’ll change, yes, I love him after what he did to me but that was before and then someone came.

“Yoojin, can we talk?” I asked

“what for? Look…you lied to me, why?” Yoojin said

“I’m sorry, but please give me a chance to explain” I said

“No.” Yoojin said

“Yoojin…” I said but he yelled at me

“I told you I don’t want to hear anymore from you! Just go, go to Baek hee I’m pretty sure she want to listen to your explanation” he said

                The person I need right now is also the person who keeps pushing me. Baek hee knew also about me still married with Jinguk but she has the opposite reaction of Yoojin. She told me that it’s fine that I’m married and she want to help me and gave me one of the best lawyer of Seoul about the divorce.

“just tell if you want to do it Rian…just think about yourself, he’s fine now you can leave him” Baek hee said

“give me a little more time to tell him everything…he’s still recovering I need to be with him for a few days too” I said

“I’ll give you a week to talk to him, if you don’t want to do it then I have no choice but to send him to jail, I can do everything Rian…I’ll report everyone whose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter