1ST JANG

WHEN I MET YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

UNKNOWN POV

 

   Dear You,

                         How are you? Me? I don’t know but my ex-boyfriend was rush in the hospital. He wanted to die but he didn’t, he’s just in coma. It’s been 3 days that he was lying at the hospital bed, I don’t know but I want to feel that I'm so incredibly sad for his condition but I can’t.

                         Oh I forgot, I’m writing a note in case you want to know if I’m ok. I guess I’m a little lost this time, how about you? I wish you happiness even if we don’t see each other. Don’t worry about me, I’m still trying to survive and live according to my ex- boyfriends plan. He once told me that he’ll give me all the things I wanted, I admit I’m a materialistic person at first but when I learn that life is really a big mess? I stop being one of the materialistic person just like when I was still living with my parents.

                                                              Remember when my parents give me whatever I want? Because I’m their only child that’s why they want to give the                                         best for me but I   failed them.

                                                             This is it, I’ll write to you again if I have time. Take care.

                                                                                                                        Always,

                                                                                                                                                       PERSON

BAEK HEE POV

   

                 He was my boyfriend since I was in Junior high, our parents wants us to end up together so after graduating college they arranged everything for us, he’s my fiancé now. He’s working in our Hotel owned by our parents, my father teach him everything, he start being a clerk and he didn’t even complained about it.

                Yoojin is a nice guy, actually all the qualities of a good boyfriend he already h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter