Chapter Four

Boyfriend Material

He never would've thought this could happen between him and his hyung. To think that Jin would ask him to go out was pretty new to him. Usually it was Taehyung who would ask him out whenever he feels bored or wants to watch a movie and it would always be Taehyung who would treat Jin in order for Jin to say 'yes' to the younger. 

Taehyung was already up early since he couldn't sleep last night due to the excitement creeping through out his body. He was already heading downstairs when he heard someone fussing in the kitchen. He took a peek at where all the fuss is and what it is all about. He was strongly shocked at the scenery that he saw that it almost made it look like a dream.

It was Jin trying to set up the table and plates while he was still cooking some bacon and eggs. Clearly it's not for you Taehyung, he thought to himself assuming that all what Jin was doing was for him. His thoughts were confirmed once he saw that there were seven plates readied at the table and it made Taehyung's inside fall apart. How could I think of such selfish acts, Taehyung pouted at his selfish thoughts but was soon interrupted by someone hugging him from behind.

"Good morning Taehyunggie!" Jungkook greeted Taehyung while hugging Taehyung tightly from behind almost not letting Taehyung breathe properly, "I thought it was you cooking down here, but it was actually Jin hyung!" Jin who was almost done doing his things, noticed that there were two boys standing at the entry of the kitchen.

"Well, isn't too early for cuddles?" Jin smirked while crossing his arms, eyeing the two boys with a slight jealousy. How he wish he'd have someone to do that every morning, cuddling or hugging each other then have breakfast together. The boys heard what Jin said and immediately looked up at the older. Taehyung was shocked while Jungkook was still himself.

"Cuddles can be done to anyone at any time!" Jungkook shouted out happily before letting go of his hyung then making a run for the seat, "Come on let's eat or are we supposed to wait for the others?"

"It's better to wait for them than to eat on our own, right?" Jin said smiling at Jungkook who was sitting patiently at the table, "Besides,we're a family and we should be having breakfast together."

"Since when did you get all loving and caring about families and stuff, huh?" A voice came from the entrance where Namjoon was standing with his arms crossed and smirking at Jin who was acting suspicious. Another person appeared to have been awake and eyed Jin suspiciously.

"I don't remember you being the mother of this household," Yoongi sassily said with widened eyes as he was shocked as what Jin did, "and I don't remember you being the cook. Since when, Jin?"

"Hey what's the fuss all about. It's too early for fights today guys," Hoseok came down with a louad groan when he heard Yoongi's voice being so loud and sassy. His eyes were slightly opened since he was still sleepy, but suddenly lit up when he saw what Yoongi was talking about, "What the hell is all of this!"

"Obviously breakfast ," Namjoon chuckled at Hoseok's reaction, "made by our Devil Jin." Hoseok's jaw dropped immediately when he heard that Jin was the one who made their breakfast.

Jin was just there standing beside Jungkook, who was sitting beside Taehyung. He was too speechless to move a single muscle in his body. He didn't know what to say to the other members. All he wanted to say that he made this in order to express his sincere apologies to them. Good thing Jimin wasn't still here yet. It would be harder to explain if he was around.

"What's going in here," a lazy voice was heard by everyone and Jin thought it was already the end of life, "Did I miss something?" Jimin had just woken up and had come downstairs.

"It's Jin's cooking that you missed here," Yoongi was still crossing his arms and still eyeing at the eldest who was jst standing there near the youngest members, "It's not what you see everyday." As expected, Jimin had the same reaction as everybody else's except from Jungkook's reaction a few moments ago.

"You better start talking, Jin," Jimin demanded keeping his eye on Jin's position near the two other members.

Jin didn't know what to do nor what to say. He just wish that some thing would end this madness, because, damn, this is his first time being scared of confrontation and now he doesn't know what to do for the very first time. He was about to speak and end this madness himself, but luckily someone kind enough was able to speak up for him rather than having to speak for himself.

"Uh hyungs, I'm not sure but I think Jin hyung wants to say sorry to everyone right now, including  Tehyunggie, right hyung?" Jungkook who knew what was already happening spoke up and looked at Jin and smiled at his hyung, "Taehyunggie said something to me a long time ago that when you see someone doing something nice it means he has something to express to you like an apology." There was silence in the room when Namjoon spoke up.

"Is this true, Jin?" Namjoon came close to Jin was still looking uneasy, looking down at the floor and not saying anything, "It's not like we were gonna kill you. We were just shocked at your behavior."

Jin was still too uneasy to say anything so instead he just nodded at the leader's question. Jungkook who was now impatient spoke up once again to alert all the members.

"Hyungs can we eat now?," Jungkook whined and started to more childish ramming his untensils at the table, "Just give Jin hyung a chance and let's taste what he cooked for us, I'm sure it's as delicious as Yoongi hyung's cooking."

All of the members laughed at Jungkook's whiney complaints and started to work things out together again before having breakfast. Much to Jungkook's anticipation on eating, he went and get his food first dragging along Taehyung with him. He was just startving that he couldn't hold out his hunger that he needed to eat and fill his stomach in for a new day awaits him and the members.

Breakfast was surely fun for Taehyung knowing that his hyung had already worked things out with the other members. He was still sitting at the table watching all the other members eat and talk with each other whilst Jungkook was having second rounds. He was happy now that everyone was already happy with each other. His train of thoughts were disturbed by a whisper.

"So what did he do to you last night?" Yoongi whispered accusingly and a little worried of what could've happened last night, "He didn't hurt you, did he?"

"Of course not hyung," Taehyung answered defensively chuckling at how worried his hyung was, "he just came by and ask me some things, that's all." Of course Yoongi wouldn't let it slip.

"What kind of things did he ask?" Yoongi asked, but before Taehyung could answer properly at Yoongi's question, Jin called Taehyung's name shocking the members.

"Hey Taehyung, why don't you go change now and I'll just follow later," Jin said smiling at the younger who was surprised - not because of Jin - because of the other members' reaction. Their eyes were wide and they look like they're going to have their jaws fall off of their faces.

"Hey what's going on?" Jimin asked suspiciously eyeing Jin and Taehyung, "What's with all the 'change your clothes' stuff?

"Yeah what's the big idea about it, huh?" Hoseok asked Jin too without looking at Taehyung though, "Are you going to go out or something?"

"Yes, we're going out today?" Jin answered confidently before taking another bit of his own cooking. Everyone's faces were pricles, even Jungkook's! They looked like they'e seen a murder and it's making them speechless and paralyzed by the situtation. Namjoon, who seemingly had moved on quickly, spoke up and asked a question.

"How long are you two gonna be out?"

"For awhile, I guess?" Jin answered looking at Namjoon.

"Specific please?" Yoongi, being sassy again, asked Jin. Hinting that Yoongi was being protectie of Taehyung again, simply answered his question.

"Guess we'll be back at around ten o'clock in the evening?" Jin answered avoiding a boastful and annoyed tone.

"Oh my god, what are you guys even gonna do?!" Yoongi shouted feeling all tensed at the time the two are gonna be back. Taehyung who was all quiet suddenly spoke up and answered his hyung.

"We're going to have some fun, hyung, "Taehyung said happily, "don't worry."


A/N

Okay so I managed to update the story even though my laptop is now taking it's rest. I think this update was kind of sloppy since I kinda had no energy in typing on the desktop but I had to do it for the sake TAEJIN!!! 

Anyways I think I have been a bad author since I've been teasing fans on and on about Jin and Taehyung's "date" lol. Please bear with me as I'm still thinking how to make it a good "date" to them. Lol. 

I hope you enjoy this chapter even if it was kinda hurried. My mom was already asking me to go up. So enjoy! Bye!