Chapter One

Boyfriend Material

It was another evening at the BTS dorms and the group's visual and the eldest was already up and back from his sleep because he heard someone knocked on his door. His head was aching but he doesn't know why. He was feeling something foreign in his head. Something warm like someone just came inside his head. It could all just be hunger since he hasn't eaten yet and has been asleep for some hours.

"Jin we're having dinner already," Yoongi's familiar voice rang out from the other side of the door, knocking once again, "everyone's waiting for you downstairs you better come down now."

"Yeah, I'm coming," Jin replied with a lazy tone. Whenever he wakes up from a bad sleep or someone disturbs his sleeps he gets all lazy and has the tendency to not get out of bed, but this case was different. His head was throbbing with pain and that pain could be nothing else, but hunger. He needs food in this moment. He got up from his soft and comfy bed and put on a wife beater in order to lessen his body heat. Although South Korea is mostly a cold-weather country, living in an average size dorm full with 6 other boys, Jin couldn't anything about the heat inside. It's not always hot in the dorm, it just depends on Jin's perspective of the atmosphere that makes his mind change the way he sees the temperature.

He was completely surprised from what he saw when he opened the door. Yoongi was still standing there and it looks like he had been waiting for Jin to come out. 

"I got the feeling that you weren't coming out so I stayed here outside to see if you're coming or not," Yoongi said straight-forward grimacing at Jin. 

"Can't you guys eat without me?" Jin didn't really mean that. He was just trying to say that Yoongi shouldn't be all like this worried and all. Jin liked eating with everyone and he doesn't want to eat alone because he knows what he's going be eating are leftovers. 

"Ugh here you go again with all your crazy talks," Yoongi rolled his and grabbed Jin's back and patted it, "Come on, you just need something to eat."

The two went together down the stairs to be greeted by a site shows that the members were tired of waiting, resulting them to watching TV first. Jimin, who was sitting beside Jungkook, saw the two persons came back from upstairs and immediately stood up alarming the other members.

"Well it's about time!" Jimin shouted, a little annoyed because of the hunger he felt, "We're gonna die of hunger here just because we had to wait for your to come down here."

"Then why didn't you go pig out first if you were so impatient for the food to come to you," Jin said with an annoying tone, rolling his eyes. Jimin was already pissed off and was about to swing his muscled bicep to land a punch on the eldest, but was stopped when Hoseok grabbed his shoulders telling him to calm down.

"What took you so long hyung?" Jungkook asked puting, while everyone was going for their chairs at the table, "Taehyunggie and I were both out of fun things to do and had to wait for dinner."

Speaking of Taehyung, he hasn't heard the boy speak and has been quiet lately. Something's wrong with the boy and it's not good. Maybe he's just hungry and tired of waiting since that was all the other members' reaction. His train of thoughts was disturb by Namjoon's elbow who was nudging him to go and seat down to eat.

Dinner was unexpectedly quiet for the first few moments since the members were chomping down all the nutrients and carbohydrates their bodies were craving. But it wasn't long when Namjoon spoke up at the table eyeing at Jin and Taehyung first.

"Hey Jin, is there something you want to say to our Taehyung?" He asked as he put down his utensils since he was done eating. Taehyung suddenly stopped his chewing and his eyes immediately widened from the sudden topic the leader put up. He wasn't ready to answer and talk about the thing that happened to him and Jin awhile ago, but he also wanted to settle it.

"Yeah, hyung. Looks like you owe our Taehyunggie an apology for what you did to him," Jungkook said as he looked straight into the eldest's eyes. Wait, Jungkook knows what happened? How? Only someone talkative enough to- Jimin? But how did he know too? Taehyung thought while staring at his plate which was almost done. It doesn't matter who knew this and who told that. What matters is that the topic is going to grow at the table and someone should stop it.

"You know what you did to Taehyung wasn't very mature at all considering you're the eldest here," Hoseok scolded adding a slight tone to his voice, "You should be the ones taking care of the young ones here, but look what you're doing!" Jin wasn't saying anything. He was just there sitting there at his chair looking down on his lap feeling all the guilt inside him. But what's worse is that he doesn't what they were all talking about? What did he do to Taehyung?

"Hey are you still there? We're still talking to you Jin," Jimin said interrupting his thoughts, "You know we're only asking you to apologize, not pay us money. Why don't you just say-"

"Everyone stop," Jimin wasn't able to finish his sentence because of what Taehyung just said. He turned to look at Taehyung to see that he was already to burst in tears and Yoongi was already beside the boy soothing him, "Please stop it." Tears were already dripping from his eyes when Yoongi asked him if he wanted to go back to his room and he'll be coming with him. They stood up and headed upstairs.

Everyone was eyeing Jin intensely with their anger-filled eyes - except for Jungkook who was softer than most of them. Jin was left dumbfounded surrounded by his four other band mates.

"Tell us Jin, do you really even know what happened?" Namjoon asked with his arms crossed. What's wrong? What do they know that he doesn't. He shook his head in denial earning disappointment looks from the others.

"Then we'll help you remember then," Hoseok said, "When was the last time you talked to Taehyung?"

The last time? There was a lot going on in Jin's mind that he doesn't even know when was the last time he talked to Taehyung. But he had this feeling that he already talked to Taehyung awhile ago. Wait, something sparked in Jin's mind that sent waves of nervousness in Jin's body.

"Did I.. P-pushed Taehyung?" Jin hesitated and he was sweating because he was coming to his senses now. He and Taehyung had a little fight a few moments ago when they were alone in the dorm. He looked up at the members to see them nodding in agreement while Jungkook was hiding and hugging a pillow, afraid of what'll happen next. I should do something and fast, Jin thought to himself and as if Namjoon read what was on his mind he took a step close to Jin and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"You have to do something"


A/N:

Okay guys the first chapter is here and I don't know if I can make more chapters with this kind of length, I mean school is already coming, a few weeks from now. But I promise you this that I will really try and do my best to update this for the sake of desperate TaeJin shippers there >.< Please wish me luck on the next chapters. I might not be able to update tomorrow since I have my dance training and I haven't been attending and I'm going to get a lot of trouble. Anyways, hope you enjoyed.

For those who didn't understand the fic please read the prequel. It's going to help you understand. Bye!