Chapter Two

Boyfriend Material

Taehyung wasn't a kind of person who would kill just to get a sorry from a person who did something with him. If the person doesn't want to apologize, he could man up and talk to that person personally or maybe just ask some other people advice or help in getting over such things. Taehyung already did his apologetic action when he was in Jin's room, but Jin wasn't giving an apology back. It doesn't matter to Taehyung anyway.

It's okay if hyung doesn't apologize, I mean I was the one who made him mad in the first place, Taehyung thought to himself while Yoongi was taking him to his room. It doesn't really matter to him because he knows that forcing someone to apologize to you is like forcing someone to bail you out jail and that's illegal and Taehyung wasn't that kind of person.

"You okay Taehyunggie?" Yoongi asked when both of them were infront of Taehyung's door, "do you want to be alone or.."

"It's okay if you want to come inside with me," the younger smiled at his hyung before both of them entered a really neat and organized room, "besides I want to have someone to talk to until I feel better or until you get bored."

"Hey I'm not that kind of person to just get bored of things," Yoongi complained at Taehyung's words, "I'm a really cool guy and you know that, Taehyunggie."

Yoongi was was Taehyung's second closest friend, after Jungkook, since he was all motherly and caring for everyone in the house, but he pays more attention to the 2 youngest since they need to grow up properly unlike the other members who are all wild and clearly not having a clear state of mind. Once you get to see the two of them together everyday, they clearly look like they're mother and daughter for real, not to mention how they would hang out including the other baby Jungkook.

"So about you and Jin," Yoongi started at he sat at a little chair facing Taehyung who was sitting on his comfy strawberry-patterned bed, "I see you still got some issues there."

"It was my fault, anyway, that hyung went all crazy and stuff, "Taehyung said while lowering his head in guilt of bring madness to his hyung, "I should;ve just asked what he told me to do even though I am a little sick today. It's not that I just got an operation." He still couldn't believe that he made Jin this mad after all the times they've been together.

"Just give him time to think it over and relax. I'm pretty sure that he'll say sorry and forgive you," Yoongi smiled as he sat down beside Taehyung and slung his right hand onto Taehyung's right shoulder, "anyways, how's the confession time?"

Taehyung was shocked at what Yoongi had asked that he immediately looked at his hyung in shock almost dropping his jaw that would soon reach the floor. He was having a dilemma of his own wether he should tell Yoongi about the kiss or not. Telling Yoongi won't hurt, I mean this is Yoongi we're talking about not any other member.

"I.. uh" he started palms sweating as he was thinking how to construct his sentence together, "I.. uh, kind of did some.. thing awhile ago" he was so nervous that he couldn't bear looking at his hyung's face because he'd get more nervouse once he sees Yoongi's confused and curious face.

"You did what? Tell me!" Yoongi was rather eager to know though, now that Taehyung had already something that one could get curious of, "Come on! Tell me! I'm not going to kill you, unless of course if it's applicable to that, but whatever just tell!" Taehyung had really no more options and choices to choose from so he took a deep breath and let it all out from his mouth.

"I told hyung I love him when he was asleep and kissed him on his forehead after that!"

Yoongi was surprised Taehyung could really say things that fast but still letting the listeners understand what he said just how he did just now. To be honest, he was proud of his Taehyunggie for doing such a brave thing, but quite disappointed that he did it when the person he loves was sleeping and not aware of his actions because he was sleeping.

"Wow! That's really nice Taehyunggie. I'm so proud of you!" Yoongi hugged Taehyung tightly that gave out a warm feeling to Taehyung because the hug wasn't that tight and he could feel warmth in it, "Although, I'm quite disappointed at you."

"Why?" Taehyung asked when Yoongi let go. Did he do something wrong? Was he not supposed to do that?

"Yes, I know you tell him that you love him, not to mention that you kissed him," Yoongi explained while squealing on the inside because, oh my god, his baby had just kissed his crush and told him that he loves him.

"But it's the forehead that I kissed," Taehyung tried to correct, but Yoongi stopped him.

"The place where you kissed Jin doesn't matter," Yoongi said, "what matters here is that you did all of that when the guy was sleeping." He gave Taehyung a disappointed look while he crossed his arms and raised his eyebrow.

"So you're trying to say that I should've did all that when he was awake?" Taehyung asked a little bit complaining at how in the world would he do that without Jin flipping out, "How could I do it when we all know that most confessions make the guys flip out?"

"But some confessions are accepted right? Yoongi asked while giving Taehyung a smirk on his pale face. He was about to say something when they heard a knock on the door.

"The door's open!" Taehyung shouted.

The door opened ajar to reveal a tall man standing there with a hint of guilt on his face. The two people were surprised to see who it was especially Taehyung who wouldn't have thought he would come at his room at this moment.

"Uh what are you doing here?" Yoongi asked with a suspicious look on his face trying to examine Jin's body language. Oh my god he's gonna kill Taehyung. That act won't fool me, ha!, Yoongi thought to himself.

"May I please have a talk with Taehyung alone?" Jin said looking at Yoongi who was still eyeing him suspiciously. Yoongi wasn't agreeing where this is going, but Taehyung seemed to have answered the question addressed to Yoongi not him.

"It's okay hyung. We can talk," Taehyung spoke up but avoiding eye contact with his hyung.

"Since when did you learn how to answer other people's questions not addressed to you!" Yoongi whispered, but heads out for the door anyway knowing that this could be a could start for the two of them. Still eyeing at Jin he went to the door behind him and mouthed something to Taehyung before going out.

"He's gonna kill you," he mouthed at Taehyung before shutting the door and leaving the two boys alone.

"What is it that you want to say, hyung? Taehyung, this time, tried to catch Jin's eyes because he was thought that not having eye contacts with people older than you could mean that you aren't trustworthy.

"Would you.." Jin nervously started his sentence, not knowig what the ending could be, but he had to say it for their own sake.

"Would you go out with me, Taehyung?"


A/N:

Okay it's already 12:11 AM PHT and I still got some dance training to attend to tomorrow - wait LATER at 9:00 AM! Oh my how am I going to dance looking all saggy and lazy. But I loved writing more than dancing since it gives me more practice for my English class and HELLO! This is TAEJIN!!! Who would say no to Taejin, I mean they are REAL!

Anyways, as you may have now noticed I have created a poster but it was quite simple cause my sister wouldn't help me! If you know HVSooyeon in Minus, she's my sister. I don't know her AFF usernmae cause she doesn't want me to see her stories (o.o)

So I hope you're happy with this one even though it doesn't clearly show something lol Good bye!