Chapter Three

Boyfriend Material

You have to do something

Those words by the leader rang in Jin's mind for a few minutes while he was lying down on his bed thinking of any possible moves he could do to settle things between him and Taehyung. He knew that simply saying 'sorry' doesn't count as a proper apology of a band mate and a family member. He'd never done this before in his entire life. It was mostly people who would approach him and apologize. This was very new and different to Jin since it is also his band mate and his dongsaeng.

"What could be anymore possible ways to apologize to someone?" Jin asked himself as he plopped himself up to sit at the edge of the bed to think clearly. This was really hard for Jin and he thinks that he might not come out a good idea. But that was of course relieved when he suddenly thought of something that might be a good way to apologize. He'd seen it in movies and read it in books, but never done it real life.

He quickly stood up from his bed then went out of his room to head towards his dongsaeng's room, thinking that he'll be alone there and he'll be able to tell Taehyung what he wants. Once he was in front of Taehyung's door, he stablized his breathing since he knows that he is clearly nervouse about this. He reach his hand to gently knock on the door.

"The door's open!" He heard Taehyung shouted at the other side. Jin suspected that Taehyung wasn't alone his room, due to the fact that his tone of voice was not a tone used when you're all alone in your room. Once he opened the door he realized that he was right all along. Min Yoongi was there with Taehyung chit-chatting with him.

"Uh what are you doing here?" Yoongi asked him, knowing that Yoongi was protective over Taehyung, he noticed how Yoongi was looking at him like he had done something he shouldn't have but ignored it anyway.

"May I please have a talk with Taehyung alone?" Jin asked Yoongi who was still eyeing him. What is your problem Yoongi? He thought to himself. Seriously what Yoongi's doing is scaring the crap out of Jin. He was expecting a clear 'No' from Yoongi but didn't expect that someone else would answer his question.

"It's okay hyung. We can talk," rang Taehyung's voice in his ears. He looked Taehyung but it seems that he was avoiding eye contact with him. Because of Taehyung's actions, he was even more scared to talk to Taehyung. He did really do something bad. He saw Yoongi whispering things before heading to the door behind him, knowing that he'd be crazy enough to mouth or whisper something to Taehyung before heading out and closing the door.

Okay Jin, this is your chance, he thought to himself while he breathed in and out to calm himself down again. He was about to speak but it seems that Taehyung has already raced to the finish line before he could.

"What is it that you want to say, hyung?" He heard Taehyung spoke and surprisingly he was looking at him and it made Jin have mixed emotions and got curious. He wanted to know what Taehyung really had in mind so that he could get out his nervousness. Taehyung don't make this hard for the two of us, he wished that this situation could would be easy to hadle, but it doesn't look easy to both of them - especially to Jin.

"Would you.." Jin started his sentence while still trying to calm down. He finally put up all of his might and thought that doing this could probably solve everything and will make everything better.

"Would you go out with me, Taehyung?" He said with all of his pride out and confidence up. He knew that asking Taehyung out would be a great way to apologize since that's what seems to work in books and movies.

"Go out with you, as in.." Taehyung asked while giving Jin a curious face while raising his eyebrow. Jin immediately knew that Taehyung got the wrong idea of he asked him. So he had to clear things up before things get messy again.

"Agh no! I mean, you know, hang out with your hyung tomorrow," Jin quickly said clearing any misunderstandings between him and Taehyung, "I'm asking if you'd like to go out with me."

After what he said he heard Taehyung muttered a disappointed 'oh' and saw his head fell forward to show another disappointment. He wasn't planning this to happen. This shouldn't be happening.

"Hey don't worry. It's hyung's treat tomorrow and we'll get to go anywhere you want to," Jin reached his hands to pull Taehyung's chin up and scratch it making Taehyung feel better, "we're going to have fun tomorrow, I promise."

"Okay, hyung!" Taehyung immediately went from depressed to awfully joyful when Jin promised that they're going to have fun tomorrow, "I trust you since you never failed to make me happy."

Jin was happy to see Taehyung so excited and ready to go tomorrow and was even happier when he mentioned that he never failed to make him happy. Jin hoped he wouldn't mess up and everything would go as planned.

"Since you're all that excited for tomorrow it's best for you to sleep now so you could store your energy for tomorrow," Jin said as he tucked Taehyung to his sleep so he could let the kid rest because the kid has had a lot going on in a day, "I don't want you to be all sloppy tomorrow."

"I'm not that kind of person, you know," Taehyung pouted then giggled at how Jin said he'd be sloppy the next day, "I'm always energetic, for your information!"

"Yeah, whatever. Now go to sleep," Jin said as he brushed Taehyung's hair so the kid could fall asleep fast. He knew that he himself was also sleepy when he heard himself yawn.

"You should sleep too, hyung," Taehyung said as he smiled at his hyung, "since you're the one who invited me, you should be the one to have the most energies."

"Yeah, you're right. I should tuck myslef in too," Jin responded as he stood up and headed to the door. Before going out, he thought to himself he should at least say good night to hsi dongsaeng.

"Good night, Taehyung," Jin said as he was about to close the door.

"I love you too, hyung," Taehyung said without thinking and realizing Jin was still there.

"What did yous say?" Jin asked shocked at what his dongsange told him. Taehyung was also indeed shocked of what he just said. So he quickly cleared it because he knew that he said it a low volume.

"I said good night, hyung," Taehyung laughed to shrug off the mistake he committed, "are you deaf hyung?" Taehyung chuckled this time, assuming that Jin would buy it and thankfully he did.

"Whatever," Jin scoffed before smiling again at Taehyung and shutting the door behind him. He walked towards his room so he could take his sleep as well because he and Taehyung will have a day tomorrow, since this was his decision to go to.

When he threw himself at his bed he couldn't stop thinking at how Taehyung was already smiling at him and they were already talking casually like nothing happened. He was smiling to himself like he was some sort of idiot. But his smile fell when he remembered something that is quite bothering him. Did Taehyung really say that? He heard it like a weak person was trying to speak. He remembered those words clearly because, damn, he couldn't take his mind off of those words.

I love you too hyung


A/N:

Okay everybody I am back! I'm sorry if I didn't update yesterday. I was supposed to update yesterday, but it seems that it was impossible fro me because I went to 2NE1's mal show and conference at the Shangrila Plaza and it was a far. I had to go there because I had to baby-sit my sister and her classmates but I also wanted to go there since 2NE1 would be there!!! So we came back from the mall at around 11:00 PM so I had no time to update since I was really tired. I hope you still love hahaha

I am also sorry if the happenings in the chapter wasn't the happenings that you expected. I'm really really sorry. But I still hope you enjoyed :)

This is us after the show and conference. I wasn't the one who took this. I'm there at the back lol The one wearing black and gray. We were only 4 :D

Me, my sister and her classmates

Here is a video of what I recorded yesterday. I compiled all the videos since I couldn't record everything because I was at 20% Sorry for the screams of the audience though hahaha