Final Part 2/2

Operation: Baekhyun's Baby

The sound of giggles awoke Chanyeol. He groaned and turned to look at his alarm clock. It read 9:23am. Way too early for him to be up as it was a weekend. Also way too early for the munchkins to be up aswell. He felt the other side of the bed and was slightly disappointed that it was empty. He sighed and got himself up. After all someone has to feed the little ones.

He walked into the living room, nearly stepping on a toy and saw his oldest son Byul and his daughter Na-Bi. He loved both of them so much. Chanyeol was happy that they were getting along again, they had a fight the night before and it was hard to get his daughter to stop crying. She was his precious butterfly. Chanyeol smiled to himself and headed to the kitchen.

Inside the kitchen was his lovely catboy. His darling Baekhyun. Chanyeol sneaked his way towards him and wrapped his arms around him. Baekhyun jumped a little and scolded Chanyeol but he stopped when he saw him pout. Baekhyun sighed and gave up.

He was preparing milk for their youngest son, Gi-Jeog. He was truly a miracle.

Chanyeol remembered how the nurses flooded into the er room. He remembered how hard they fought to keep Baekhyun stablized and to get his son breathing again. Chanyeol would be forever greatful.

He decided that for now, three kids are enough. Chanyeol didn't want to go through that pain again.

Chanyeol was content with Baekhyun in their small house with their three lovely children.

 

----

A/N: I am so sorry this is late. And sorry for the shortness of it. And how crappy it is. I wanted to get something out though. I've lost my idea on how i wanted this to go but i know i'll probably revisit this story in the future and fix it. The kids are all hybrids. They have cat ears and tails.

Gi-Jeog = Miracle

Byul = Star

Na-Bi = Butterfly

Thanks again to HannahBunnny98 for the names.