Final Part 1/2

Operation: Baekhyun's Baby

"B-Baek! Please! You can't leave us." Chanyeol cried. 

It was a rainy day and Baekhyun had been in labor for several hours already. Chanyeol had woken up to him screaming in pain at home and immediately rushed them to the hospital. This would be their first baby together and Chanyeol was worried that neither would make it.

Alarms suddenly went off and doctors rushed around. Baekhyun's heart had stopped and Chanyeol felt his whole world stop.

And to top it off, the air was quiet without the sound of a baby crying.

 

-------------

Chanyeol woke up gasping for air. The dream felt so real that it terrified him. He tried to calm himself down but when he looked next to him Baekhyun was nowhere near him. Chanyeol became frantic, he hopped out of bed and started searching the apartment. The rest of the apartment was bare due to the fact that he planned on moving into a house with Baekhyun. So their little ones could have a place to run around and live a happy childhood. He went back towards the bedroom and noticed the nursery door slightly open. 

He pushed it open and found Baekhyun standing in the middle of the room. He exhaled a sigh of relief and went to him, wrapping his arms around Baekhyun's 6 month baby bump. 

"Baby, why weren't you in bed? I had a nightmare and I was terrified when I woke up by myself. You shouldn't wander at night. Please come back to bed." 

Baekhyun only apologized and went back with him to the bedroom. Chanyeol could tell he was a little upset due to the fact that his ears were pressed again this head and his tail drooped low. 

"Baby don't worry. I'm not angry with you. Ok?" 

Baekhyun nodded and got back into bed with him curling up to Chanyeols side and purring softly. 

Chanyeol rubbed his belly and they both went back to sleep like that.

 

--------

As the days passed and Baekhyun's due date got closer, Chanyeol got more worried. He was afraid his nightmare would come true. 

They were having dinner one night when Baekhyun cried out suddenly. He felt pressure in his swollen stomach and felt like he was wetting himself.

"C-Chanyeol... I think my water broke.." 

Chanyeol looked at him dumbly before he snapped to his senses. 

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Uh. What do I do? What do we do? Oh right hospital. Where's the bag? Right, by the door. Oh my god." Chanyeol said while frantically getting the stuff together and helping Baekhyun up. 

------

Chanyeol drove as fast as he could, while making sure he didn't get into any accidents and in a few moments later he was watching Baekhyun being wheeled off for surgery while he waited outside. The doctors had told them it'd be easier for Baekhyun to get a C-section due to the fact that he was a hybrid and there weren't many hybrids in that town. Just to be safe since they didn't want any complications and if there were any then the doctors could find them ASAP.

Baekhyun was in there for a while. 

 

An hour passed before Chanyeol heard the cry of one of the babies. He let out a little sigh of relief knowing one had made it out ok so far. 

A few minutes later he heard another cry. Chanyeol was ecstatic. His babies made it out okay.

But then an alarm went off and some nurses started rushing into the operating room. Chanyeol was extremely worried. He could faintly hear them talking about one the babies and they were trying to get him to breathe. Chanyeols nightmare seemed like it was coming true.

 

------

A/N: Okay, here is the first part. I wrote it on my iPad because my laptop is broken. So I apologize for any mistakes. I'll try to have the second part up tomorrow when I have time. Please leave a comment if you like the story so far. :)