Bonus: The Reunion

Letters: Dear Jessica
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[NOTICE] WHERE TO FIND ME SHOULD AFF SHUT DOWN. READ THIS.

 

[A/N] Did you expect a bonus chapter? ^^ Well, thank Knight_09 for suggesting a Girls' Generation reunion! The title of the story is for you, Knight_09 :) Of course, I want to thank all of you for the love for Dear Jessica. You don't know how much encouragement you had given me, by subscribing, upvoting or commenting, anything. I hope you will stay tuned.

If you like my stories, I'm sure you will like stories by TheEnigma (also under Sky Blue Tales) ^^ This bonus chapter is for every single one of you readers out there :)

 

The two girls sat on the couch, with Jessica's head leaning on Taeyeon's shoulders, her arms tightly hooked with Taeyeon's. The older girl couldn't help but to smile as her cheek touched the familiar silky hair.

"I'm sorry, Sica ya..." She muttered. Jessica sat up straight and looked at her, before holding her hands.

"Taeyeon, listen up." Taeyeon was slightly surprised at the sudden seriousness in Jessica and she nodded. "I forgive you. I forgive you for being such an . I forgive you for treating me like I was invisible on Happy Together 3. I forgive you for ignoring me on stage when I talked to you about your dukongs. I forgive you for blowing hot and cold. I forgive you for not showing me that you were worried about me when I was longing for your concern. I forgive you for telling everyone but me before you left Korea. I forgive you f-"

"Sica... Erm... Are you sure you're forgiving me? You sure sound like you're bearing grudges..." Taeyeon raised an eyebrow and Jessica laughed as she smacked her leg.

"Shut up and listen to me." She playfully glared at the older one.

"Yes okay go on."

"Now where did I left off. Oh yes, I forgive you for passing Tiff a stupid long letter. I forgive you for saying goodbye to me that way. And...I forgive you for making me cry because you actually bought presents for me every year but you didn't tell me. I forgive you for buying such an expensive wedding gift for me and then not giving it to me in person. I forgive you for not showing up at my wedding when you were the person I wanted to see the most." Jessica took a breath at this point in time, as she remembered the sadness she felt on her wedding day. Taeyeon on the other hand kept her eyes fixed on Jessica, as she smiled bitterly. "I...forgive you for being such a hypocrite, acting like you were all cold towards me when you had actually done so much for me. But Taeyeon..." Taeyeon eyes widened a little when she saw tears flickering in Jessica's eyes.

"H-huh...?"

"Will you forgive me...?"

"W-what...?" Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

"For...being so undeserving of your love..."

"What the ?" Jessica's eyes widened in shock when she heard the older girl curse.

"Woah. You curse now?"

The two girls looked at each other awkwardly before Taeyeon let out a laugh.

"I cursed because you ought to be cursed at. Undeserving of my love? Try saying that again. Just once more." Jessica quickly threw her hands up in the air.

"Oh erm. Nope. On second thoughts, I think that you should love me more. I think you're not loving me enough. Undeserving my . Taeyeon please work harder." Taeyeon rolled her eyes, but she was smiling.

"Don't go overboard even if you're changing your words, retard."

"You know what Taeyeon? You deprived me of some serious skinship. You're gonna repay it all. I'm gonna touch you everywhere."

"Jessica you do know that it sounds really wrong on every level right?"

"The Taeyeon I remembered once put a small cone on Tiffany's ahem during our tour in Singapore. Don't come telling me about sounding wrong or anything. Oh, how about the Taeyeon who asked for a kiss and then blushed so badly after that?"

"Jessica. You're asking for it."

"Asking for what? You wanna kiss me? Do I even look like I'm scared? Come on!" Jessica lunged forward and aimed for Taeyeon's lips while the older girl quickly dodged in shock.

"WHAT THE HELL SICA?!" She squirmed herself free and started running as Jessica gave chase, jutting out as she threatened to kiss her beloved leader.

After a short run around the house, Taeyeon stood near the door while Jessica stood at the dining table, both out of breath and perspiring. All of a sudden, the door clicked open and the girls turned to the door in shock. A woman in a pink maternity dress and a coat walked in and she looked at Taeyeon, before turning to look at Jessica.

"Um... Am I...disturbing...?" She was carrying a tone that suggested that the two of them were doing something erted.

"Tiff!" Jessica somehow found strength to run towards the girl and she wanted to hug her but she stopped before she even did that. "Hey there little one! I'm your aunty Jessi!" She kneeled down and gently touched Tiffany's stomach. Tiffany on the other hand, looked at Taeyeon before they gave each other a warm smile.

***

"Careful careful."

"Gosh Jessi. I'm fine! Stop nagging! Look what being a mother has done to you."

"Oh shut up Tiff. Careful."

"Argh." T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter