TIFFANY POINT OF VIEW

its just an act but its true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

time when yuri went to taeyeon.

tiffany is in the school canteen. she is alone on the table where taeyeon,sooyoung,yoona and yuri always sits. she is sitting on taeyeon's spot.

TIFFANY POV

'why it affects me this much'

I lean to my seat putting down the folder on the desk that yuri gave for my audition.

sigh since the day that taeyeon leaved the school,everything has change..im not doing the things that i used to do.even my closeness with nickhun has affected.

 

summer vacation. 5 days before the first day of school

"hey tiff" nichkhun smiled at me.

"hi" as i stand up leaving him. there is no need to talk to him, taeyeon is not here to see us so we should stop this ACTING.

"tiff! hey..." i hear he Is calling me and i just feel his hand grab my wrist.

i face him "what?" i coldly said.

"why are you acting like that?like we're not close"

"nothing..."i said looking at the ground. he didn't know that i'm just using him to make taeyeon jealous.

"is there bothering you? do you have any problem, tell me. we're frends right?"he is calm when he said it.

i nod, i didn't say any word.

"lets take a sit and i am ready to hear it."i look at him and i see his eyesmile.

he pull me unto the bench where i sat a while ago. i just stare somewhere.

"so tell a story" he said breakng the silent. i sigh. how can i start this.

"once upon a time, there is a prince and a princess. the prince always look at the princess and never had talk to her. the princess take the first move and success! it is their first conversation. they just talk a little time when they had a family gather. their parents are close to each other but them its not close enough. they had the same path when they are growing but still they just look at each other, smile and talk a little time. one day, the princess saw a notebook and the cover inprinted the name of the prince. she open it and was shock to see it is a diary, the prince diary. she didn't know what she will do on that notebook. one thing she feel was that, is to read it. she read it and read until she read her name and next to that name is the words that make her heart flutter' it was 'i like you' but the next sentence make her sad 'how can i confess that 3 words if we're not close enough, she is too far to hold'. "

"the princess caught reading it and the prince confess, the end" nichkhun suddenly blurted. i look at him and he is smiling like a dork.

"hehe, am i right?"

"no,it is their problem. how will the PRINCE confess to the PRINCESS"

"is that the problem? so the princess must say 'hey, i knew you like me and i like you too' and they live happily ever after"

"it's not that easy for the princess cause the princess didn't want to take again a move to be more close to the prince and say that word. she wanted to hear those words but it didn't happen..."i said looking at the ground, remembering all those happening where i always wait him to confess.

"... then the princess had an idea. make the prince jealous, so she started it, she started to USE another prince, another man to make him jealous. the princess saw a jealous and angry facial to the prince but still it didn't happen. the princess continue it and continue then one day the prince gone. the prince leave the kingdom. the prince leave her princess. the princess started to REGRET it, the MISUNDERSTAND move she did..." i sigh.

"it is not they will live happily ever after if the prince just leave her princess" i said, i feel that my tear will start to fall.

"how did prince taeyeon just leave princess tiffany. he didn't know that princess tiffany love him too" he said leaning on the bench, looking at the blue sky.

"you knew it?" i ask him.

"you know what princess tiffany when you started to be so close to prince yuri i thought he is your prince. you are so clingy to her, seeing you happy with him make me jealous too..."he chuckled.

"but then princess jessica came back and it makes me feel better knowing that he is not your man. so i take an advantage to make close to you. to be close to my princess too..."

i was shock and i didn't know what to say on that sudden confession.

"... so we became friends, and i  was happy on that. we always talk if taeyeon is there. you always show your eyesmile to me if taeyeon is around. you always so close if taeyeon is watching us. i'm not that too dense like your prince,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter