FINALE

its just an act but its true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

yuri is back to the school. empty handed. his girlfriend walk close to him and give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"So where's taeyeon?" jessica ask to her prince leaning her head onto the chest of yuri.

yuri pout "you didn't miss me, are you?" yuri ask, sulking>.<

"haha, stop that. ofcoarse i miss you, but the important is where is taeyeon?" jessica said pinchng the pointed nose of yuri.

yuri hug tightly his girlfriend " the most important is you miss me" yuri chuckled.

"hahaha, ok it is important, so where's taeyeon?" jessica ask, she can't take off her smile because of child-like but sweetness of her boyfriend.

"why are you looking for taeyeon huh? i'm here you know..." yuri sulk.

"hahaha, stop tht yuri, i might kiss you rght now if you pout again"jessica warn and look up to his boyfriend face.

yuri pout again and lean closer to his girlfriend and gave a kiss. yuri smiled and jessica just squinted her eyes. eyebrows are met.

"why did you kiss me mr. kwon!? did i give you a permssion?" jessica said in angry tone, she let go of her boyfriend.

"let go of me!" jessica hold both arms of yuri and push him.

"ice princess, mianhae." yuri said sincerely, holding the hand of her girlfriend. while jessica and yuri are in a lovers quarrel because of that SUDDEN KISS. tiffany just enter on the backstage where yur and jessica is.

"hey yuri! where's my partner?" tiffany ask yuri who is busy apologizing to his girlfriend.

"L.Q? jessica, what did yuri do this time and he keep saying sorry and its like that you're not gong to forgive him" tiffany said and chuckled. seeing those two lovebirds. in making up.

"he just kiss me! wthout permission!" jessica is angry.

"so whats the problem with that? he's your boyfriend jessica" tiffany just say in a normal, tiffany thinks its just a normal do of a couple.

"aish! but it is save for my wedding!he only kiss my cheeks or my head. but then, she kiss me on my lip! without permission" jessca said  in angry explain.

"but you said you will kiss me if i pout, so i think it is now ok to kiss you" yuri explain and tiffany just stare at him smiling.

'those two are just like a kid, same way like we were young' tiffany think.

(A.N: please read SAME WAY..hahaha)

"its just an acting to stop on your child-like cute sulking! i just wanna know if taeyeon is coming or not!" jessica shout, and yur just widened his eyes.

'OH GOD!' yuri said to his self. he look o his girlfriend who is angry and look to tiffany who just look at them, like her mind is out or nowhere to be found.

yuri look again to hs girlfriend.

'you said the sicret' yuri just look at her and like sending the message.

jessica squinted her eyes and got it, she remmeber what she said and she cover .

'omo!' jessica walk closer to yuri and whisper "sorry, we're screwed"

yuri side hug his grlfriend and look at tiffany.

"tiff, i don't know if he is coming or not. i will be going your partner" yuri said breaking the silent inside the room.

taeyeon will be my partner? for real. but he said he is not sure if he is comng or not. maybe not. he didn't care at all. it's just an act though. tiffany think.

"i'll be next of jiyeon, she's on the stage now. ii'll just text you ok" tiffany said and walk out on the room.

when tiffany is gone, the couple just stare at each other.

"its your fault" jessica said, freeing on yuri's hug.

"wow!"yuri said, unbelieve on jessica said.

"if you didn't kiss, i would not be on my hellsica mode and it would not be comeout"jessica defend her self.

"if you didn't give me those warn, itt would not be happen at all" yuri retort.

jessica just sit on the ground.

yuri heave a sigh and sit next to her princess.

"my princess, i'm sorry. a knight kiss a princes. without permission. so sorry" yuri said sounding like a kid.

"jessica just play her finger.

"sorry f i get those first kiss for your husband, for YOUR wedding" yuri said in his normal tone.

"it is not just MY wedding..." jessica said to him.

"its for OUR WEDDING" jessica finsh her sentence as her cheeks is tinted of pnk because she blusk what she said.

yuri look at her girlfriend who is looking down, playing her fingers. yuri smiled when he hear what jessica said.

"sorry. i will not do it again. i promise  i will do it if you say and when our wedding ceremony. happy?" yuri said hoping that jessica will look at him and smile.

jessica suddenly hug her boyfriend, smelling the scent on his neck.

"thats your promise okay?"jessica said.

yuri just put hs hand on the back of her head, combing it.

"promise my princess" yuri said and kiss the crown of his princess.

suddenly, the doors open at the back.

 jessica and yuri let go of each other and look who is it.

a guy breathing heavily like he just finsh a marathon as his hand resting on the door.

"where...*inhale-exhale*where.... where is tiffany?" taeyeon said as he breath heavily. he is wearing his uniform.

yuri and jessica just stared at him.

'he change his mind and realize. thanks to that  girl' yuri smiled.

'i thought he is not coming'  jessica look at his boyfriend confuse.

"hey! are you just gong to stare at me huh? where is she?" taeyeon walk closer to them and sit on the ground.

their eyes just follow taeyeon and then yuri's phone beep.

yuri read the message as jessica stand up and gave a bottle of water to taeyeon. yuri look at her girlfriend.

taeyeon is drinking then yuri said "its time".

yuri stand up "you're looking for her? she is on the stage, waiting for someone to confess to her."

'who will that be? i'm going to confess her too. >.< what if it is nichkhun.. aish!!' taeyeon stand up.

"i'm going to be the first to confess" taeyeon ran and go to the door where it is connected to go on the stage.

"is it be okay?" jessica ask who is worried what will gonna be happen.

"i don't know, lets watch their story" yuri smiled at her girlfriend and hold her hand. they run also to watch what will happen to taeyeon and tiffany's couple stage play.

 

tiffany is on the stage.it is dark on audience sits, and only lights on the stage. you can't see how many people are watching you f you are on the stage.

tiffany is waiting for yuri to start it.

'yuri come out now' tiffany is praying and biting her lips.

on the audience side, there is nichkhun, yoona, sooyoung, other students who is auditioning on the play, the teachers who is the judges, the groups for play. they are watching tiffany standing on the stage, not uttering a word.

"lets just wait" the head of play who is also a judge say it loud to silent those whispering.

'i hate you yuri, i will kill you after this' tiffany was going to open to start her monolouge but then someone speak behind.

"tiffany?" taeyeon's word was so calm and sincere. its just like he is missing to say that name.

tiffany didn't look back and had a widened eyes.

she was going to open to say his name back but then she remember what yuri said.

"tiff, i don't know if he is coming or not. i will be your partner"

'go with the line tiffany, its just an ACT' tiffany look at him like she didn't know who that person.

"who are you?why did you call my name?" tiffany said to him.

taeyeon is hurt, he walk closer, maybe its 1 meter apart.

"I know you had a temporary amnesia, just... just let me take you again to our past, even though its not happy memories of us, but still i wanted to tell you OUR STORY..." taeyeon said as seen to his face begging, hoping that tiffany wll say yes.

"you said its not happy memories, so why would you like to tell it, i don't want to remember a past who just give me burden"

 taeyeon look at the audience, he didn't know that there are people who are watching them. he smiled reminscing those memories even it is just a little memories.

"once upon a time, there was you and me. I always look at you and never had talk because i'm to scared that you will just snob me. but then you make the first move and success! it is our first conversation. i was happy back then. that is my first HAPPY memory with you..." taeyeon sit on the ground. tiffany dont know what to say.

'its just an act but it feels like its true' tiffany also sit, back facing taeyeon. it is on the script.

the audience just keep in silent and watching the two. yoona wanted to shout but he keep silent  because it s not the end and someone sit beside him. yoona look at that person.

'there are so many vacant seats why did she end up sitting next to me?' yoong look at the stage again.

yuri and jessica watching behind.

"but then we just talk a little time when we had a family gather.our parents are c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter