Chapter 6

The Mafia's Boss Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"lol im going to flat out say it, you like byun baekhyun"

 

i stayed silent.

 

"I like that you aren't denying it"

 

"I like the fact that you're still going on even though im a half a second away from telling my dad that you sneaked into the house last night so you can show your painting to me"


"Is he going to kidnap me and exo again?"

 

"I hope he does and buries Byun Baekhyun so i wont have to see his face"

 

"Baekhyun has been changing around you lately if i really look at it"

 

"ugh kris shut up damn it"

 

"look you just told me that yesterday when you were out with luhan all you thought about was baekhyun"

 

this was true

 

me and luhan had a great time yesterday, we went to the mall, tried on weird clothes, went to see transformers, ate dinner. it was perfect. 

 

But Byun Baekhyun wanted to mess stuff up and i thought about him the whole time.

 

"Yifan tell me how Baekhyun has been changing, i would like to hear this." Yamilex said.

 

All three of us were having a three way skype call and oh my god they keep on blabbing about baekhyun

 

"Baehyun has been teasing Cristina and helping her and he is like being sweet but then teasing at the same time"

 

Best explanation of 2014 thank you Kris

 

I put my head in a pillow

 

why cant i be watching game of thrones right now 

 

im only on season 2 i need to see the cool as hell dragons.

 

"They both like each other, they are just stubborn. It was cute at first but now its annoying and we are like just date aready god damn it"

 

"KRIS OH MY GOD PLEASE BRUH"

 

They both laughed their butts off at my misery and jesus christ why me?

 

I looked at my screen and saw that yamis camera hasnt been playing the whole time

 

"Yami why isnt your camera on what the hell"

 

Her skype call then diconnected and i started to get scared.

 

"Kris whats going on"

 

"I dont know"

 

Kris's screen turned off also and he disconnected from me.

 

I started to message both of them.

 

"What the oh my god i hope they are okay, It's probably my wifi"

 

I restarted my wifi but they werent picking up.

 

I heard people running outside my window.

 

I sat on my bed with my shoe in hand and looked outside to see one really small girl and one really tall guy.

 

Wait 

 

What 

 

No

 

I opened my window 

 

"oh my ing god please dont tell me its you guys."

 

Kris and Yamilex both looked up smiling.

 

I have never screamed so loud that most of my fathers men came into my room pointing guns around.

 

"Watch where the hell you're pointing that there is nothing wrong" i screamed in spanish, then in english. 

 

They said sorry and walked out as i ran downstairs

 

I ran to the back yard and slipped on my carpet, causing me to fall near the see through door to the backyard

 

As i fell i felt my reputation break

 

this was it

 

i was becoming lamer than kris

 

i didnt want this reality

 

i landed on the floor and started laughing/groaning, then the laughter of kris and yamilex mixed in.

 

"you're clumsly what is wrong with you" i felt Nicholas kicking my around

 

"and you just embarrased yourself infront of your friends, how are you my sister." 

 

I grabbed his foot and pulled him onto the floor and ran to open the backyard door and yamilex and kris spilled into the house laughing, n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter