Chapter 5

The Mafia's Boss Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So for today you will have a pop quiz!!"


why me?


"you will have to freestyle dance to the song of your choice. I will be picking who goes."

 

I put my head down

 

"don't worry he wont pick you" kris put his hand on my shoulder

 

"if anything he might someone naturally talented like kris, have you seen his dancing its amazing" Chen said and wiggled his eyebrows. I giggled as kris tried to slap chen.

 

"okay since you guys wanna play around kris, chen and cris have to do a freestyle dance together. You guys will do a y dance together. you have 10 minutes to figure our a song, go?" Mr. Song said smiling.

 

Baekhyun started laughing and then everybody else followed

 

"Oh Baekhyun you want to laugh? How about you join the "im not paying attention and laughing" dance group now?"

 

Baekhyuns face fell so hard i couldnt help but almost piss my pants laughing

 

"Actually no.. How about Baekhyun and Cristina just dance together" D.O said

 

"NO" We both yelled at the same time


Setting a reminder to myself to beat the crap out of Do Kyungsoo after this is over.

 

"Ah yes Kyungsoo that is a wonderfull idea!! Extra the punishment" Mr. Song smiled and clapped his hands together.

 

"You guys should do quit playing by ukiss with each other" I heard kris whisper in my ear.

 

I grabbed him by the hair lightly and brought him down to my height

 

"you dont talk about that song you know i feel about it"

 

Kris winked at me

 

this is why i dont let him sleepover at my house

 

It was last week, my dad was out of the country to take care of a delivery back in new york so my mom was like "you can let that kris guy sleepover ya know, your father isnt here". So i invited kris the same day, and unexpectedly quit playing by ukiss came out the same day.


Me and my internet friend Yamilex like to skype and watch videos together so we of course had to watch Quit Playing together, with kris watching us fangirl and stuff.

 

Kris saw a little more than me fangirling

 

He saw me full out crying about how y the video was and how y kiseop was and how y everybody was. Ever since that day he has been teasing me about it and i hate kris

 

I let go of kris after killing him with my eyes and walked to baekhyun desk and stared out the window

 

"Okay look i dont want to do this as much as you, i rather dance with kai, but im not about to fail because i couldnt get over my little strong dislike for you. Let me just do all the work and you follow along, just go with what im doing okay" I looked at him and his face read amusement.

 

"Thats fine with me, ugly"

 

"im about to make you fail, donkey "

 

"what ever you say grape"

 

I touched my purple hair and walked away.

 

I took it out of its bun and let it fall down my back.

 

"Mr. Song can i change because i dont want to dance in a skirt.", He nodded and i ran to the girls bathroom.

 

I put on my black skinny jeans and put on a pink tank top with a sheer large button up long sleeve pink shirt over it. I put on my flats when i heard two girls come in.

 

"Okay so i  got a text from Hyorin, she says that next month she might come back from england and to not tell Baekhyun, she wants to surprise him."

 

I suddenly got interested, lmao more on baekhyun i can use

 

"i dont think baekhyun oppa is gonna like her back.. have you seen the way he looks at purple hair girl"

 

"Hyorin is way prettier, her and baekhyun can definently get back together"

 

"I dont know Su-Su.. We can find this out next month, lets just keep this to ourselves for now okay?"

 

They walked out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter