Chapter 4

The Mafia's Boss Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You know you look like a huge baby right now, right?"

 

I groaned.
 

"Stop bugging me about it"

 

"I haven't seen you cry like that in a while"

 

"Well when you have people who don't know about your history and they treat you like a normal human being, you'll stand up for them right?"

 

Nicholas was speechless now.

 

"I'm sorry cris...I know it's hard for you, but don't get attached. I've seen this happen to you, and the outcome is terrible half of the time. You just met them and after this what if they know that you were there also. I don't want to see my baby sister hurt"

 

He was right. He was totally right. I tend to get attached to easily to people who are nice to me, but in the end they do something ed up and i get stabbed in the back.

 

We pulled up into the house parking lot

 

"Thank you Nicholas, i love you"

 

"I love you too"

 

then a question popped into your head

 

"How much did that guy owe?"

 

"15 billion won"

 

I stopped breathing. HoLY CRAP

 

I clutched my chest

 

"woAH WAIT WHAT HOLY CRAP MY GOD WHERE DID DAD GET THAT MONEY "

 

"Thats something i know and you will know when you're the underboss also"

 

"UGH"

 

I got out the car and slammed it.

 

He probably did some stupid to get that money

 

pfft

 

who did he think he was 

 

"Cristina Marie Choi Rodriguez come over here right now"

 

I froze.

 

"y-yes?"

 

I was deathly afraid of him.

 

"Don't you ever dare and i mean it, drop your ing gun in front of the enemy! What have i taught you for the past 15 years! You're an idiot i swear! You're gonna be the boss one day, you aren't gonna make it doing like that..."

 

I was trying not to cry.

 

"I'm sorry dad..."

 

"also one thing, don't pity the enemy.."

 

He turned around and walked into the house.

 

My mom was now infront of the door looking at us.

 

She walked past my dad and hugged me.

 

"It's okay my princess...he just cares for you a lot, you know he does...he just can't show it good."

 

I hugged her back, we were the same height, both 5'3

 

she pulled back.

 

"Your dinner is in your room, eat, take a shower and go to sleep. You had a long day."

 

She kissed my forehead and pushed me away to talk to Nicholas. 

 

I dragged myself all the way to my cave and ate the food on top of the table

 

I then grabbed underwear, my pajamas and my towel and walked to the bathroom.

 

I stripped my clothes off and stepped into the shower and turned it on

 

I placed my forehead against the shower wall

 

"Ugh what am I even doing anymore?"

 

I sighed

 

"Nicholas is really right..if I get attached again its going to be horrible all over again..."

 

"Stop talking to yourself cris" I heard Nicholas say through a vent 

 

"Ughhahhhhhh" I yelled 

 

"Dont beat yourself up because of it Cristina"

 

I really should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter