Chapter 1

Dysfunctional Fairytale

He was running hard and fast.

From what you ask?

Truth to be told even he had no idea. All he knew was that he needed to get away from here now.

Too bad this place didn't agree with his intentions.

“Ouch! What the hell?” he groaned after having tripped over a stone and lying face flat on the gravel ground. Seriously, can this situation get any worse?

Apparently yes because just then the cave started shaking as if it was collapsing.

Woohyun couldn’t help the curse that slipped out of his lips as he stood up again and desperately ran ahead, eyes shifting around to look for the exit and immediately lighting up when he saw a bright light ahead.

All the while having the golden lamp safely tucked on his arms.


The forest was getting thicker and thicker. That was what he observed as he and his horse trudged along deeper in the forest.

Rumor has it that at the end of this forest lay a castle that protected a beautiful princess; a princess that had been sleeping for almost a hundred years, constantly waiting for someone to break the spell.

He saw it as a challenge; a challenge that over a handful of princes had taken and failed, never to be heard of or return. And Howon swore he would get out of this place alive and with a princess to take as his wife when he returned home.

A smirk took hold of his lips as his horse galloped further into the forest, passing between two huge rock boulders and excitement cursed through his veins as the castle became visible and visible.


In front of the mirror in the room inside a castle sitting atop a mountain stood the tall figure of the witch, face so soft as he stared at the handsome man on the other side of the mirror, also looking at him with the softest expression.

“Are the preparations ready?” he asked. The handsome man on the other side of the mirror nodded and smiled at him.

“The only thing left is the lamp, which I believe Woohyun already has and is on his way over here.” He nodded before raising a hand towards the mirror and leaned on it, his eyes closed and forehead touching the cold surface.

“Good because I don’t think I can take not touching you any longer Myungsoo,” he whispered, knowing the other heard him loud and clear. He opened his eyes and saw the other stepping towards the mirror and pressed a soft kiss on his forehead, both of them feeling nothing but the cold surface of the mirror separating them.

“Same here Sungyeol.”

But none of them minded that fact, heart filled with so much love for the other as the stared deep in each other’s eyes.


Everything is set to motion, Sungjong gleefully thought as he looked at the three bubbles floating in front of him, all showing different scenes. He ignored the lover’s bubble as he watched both Woohyun and Howon pass through the light and the boulders.

Both not knowing what they passed through was actually portals to each other’s dimension.

He literally laughed out loud as he saw Woohyun jump out of the cave and into the grassy ground, staring around at the place in confusion and fear written all over his face.

And Howon, god the young prince didn’t even realize he was already in a different place and didn’t even wonder why the castle he was supposed to be going to was designed differently and nothing like the usual castles he was used to.

“Humans are so amusing,” He mused as he brought a glass of wine on his lips and leaned back on his plush chair. He spared the witch’s and wizard’s bubble a glance before smiling softly.

“Idiots. Only I have the power to do it, not some measly genie or any witchcraft of yours. But I give you props for trying,” He muttered but with eyes soft as he continued to watch the whispering lovers.

He waved his hand over the bubbles and all three immediately disappeared before he stood up from his seat and left the room, the sharp click of the lock the reverberating throughout the whole place and basking it in darkness.


A/N: Hey guys, sorry this chapter took so long. I don’t know if you guys already know about this but my laptop crashed and until now I still haven’t gotten it fixed. I had a pre-written chapter of this in there but seeing as it won’t be fixed anytime soon, I had no choice but to rewrite it again. I’m sorry for the delay and although this chapter won’t suffice I still hope you’ll like it.

Now im off rewriting again some of the chapters to my other fics *^^*

 

WAAAAH THE MYUNGYEOL :(((( I found it sad :( Great chapter tho noona! :)