The House

Maybe...

3rd Person's POV

 

 

 


Dara puts her cap backward style while looking at their bathroom mirror. Then Jiyong went to her side and check himself at the mirror.

 

" Why are we doing this?" Dara ask him and she frowned.

 

" What? This?" Jiyong ask then stick the side of their head by holding her head while looking at the mirror. They are wearing a blue plaid shirt, black caps that wears in backward style, black pants and D&G rubber shoes.

 

" Don't worry sweetheart, we're cute. Especially you." Jiyong said with a smile and goes out to the bathroom. 

 

" Dara-ah we are going now! Take your time! We have to buy a breath taking underwear for you. I want a cat woman style. Rawr!" Jiyong shouts at her at the room.

 

" JIYONG!!! YOU ERT MORRON!" she shouted while blushing and she only recieve a laugh from him.

 

 

-

" Jiyong tell me, why do we end up on this hairstyle again?" Dara ask him while looking at the mirror in mall where they are now.

 

" it's because one day, I want to dye my hair bloned and I want you to come with me but you said you don't want. 

 

And also Jinri said she want me to be bloned..." Jiyong whisphered his last statement and scilence passed between them.

 

" I dye your hair too because if bloned will not suit in me, then we will be two who's going to cry. But it's unfair. You're still beautiful. And you are like a godess when you are bloned that's why boys try to flirt with you. I am jealous! Don't forget me, your husband! If they ask you for a date, tell them that you are already married at the handsome Kwon Jiyong!" Jiyong said just like a kid and Dara laugh at him.

 

" Aw! Don't be sweetbabes! You are handsome too with your bloned hair! I won't cheat on you, hmm?" Dara said while hugging him and kissed him on his cheeks.

 

" Kaja! " Jiyong said and they run like a kid towards to the store of couple shirts.

 

 

-

" Dara-ah! I want this!" Jiyong said and shows Dara the couple spongebob pyjamas.

 

" Eh? You still not growing up Mr. Kwon" Dara said while holding her waist then check the spongebob pyjama that he was holding.

 

" Arasso. We are going to buy this." she finally said and the lad clapped his hands like a kid. Dara face his back at him and look again to the other sleep wear. While she is looking for another pyjamas, Jiyong shouts at her that catches the attention of all the people inside the store.

 

" SWEETHEART! BUY THIS! I WANT TO SEE YOU WEARING THIS! ITS LIKE A TIGER! I WANT THIS! I WANT THIS!" Jiyong happily shouts like a kid that wants to buy his favorite toys. He was holding a pair of leopard underwear that barely covers your body if you wear it. 

 

Dara wants to open the floor and hide herself at the hell because of what he did. The people was looking at them but Jiyong was still calling Dara.

 

" a-ah- ha-ha-ha... J-Jiyong-ah y-you're funny." Dara awkwardly said and come closer to Jiyong and get the undies back to where it placed. She grabbed his hands and goes to the cashier to pay their clothes and ignored the wierd look of the people to them. They hurriedly walks out to the store and she brings him to the secluded part of the mall.

 

" What the hell are you doing! Why did you shouted while holding that freaking underwear?! God! That was sooo embarrassing!" Dara said while phasing back and front and he just playing his fingers.

 

" Miahnae! I thought you like that. It was the same as you wear today---"

 

" WHAT?!" Dara shouts at him in shock.

 

" Miahnae! I-I accidentally saw you wearing your clothes at the bathroom lately. B-but I imediately looked away! Promise!" Jiyong explained to her and he bit his nails like he always do.

 

" You know that it was bad right?" Dara cross her arms and raise her brows at him and he just pout and bows his head.

 

" Ne, that was bad. " Jiyong answer her and he look at her using his puppy teary eyes.

 

" Sweetheart, forgive your sweetbabes, ne? He didn't mean it. He was just... Just getting his socks at the bathroom thats why he open its door and accidentally saw your leopard assets." Jiyong said and he looks like he is going to burst in tears anytime.

 

Dara purse her lips while looking at him. She was guilty for making him feel bad. 

 

" I want ice cream..." Dara said while looking away that makes him happy. Saying that she wants an ice cream after their fights only means that she was not angry at him anymore.

 

" Arasso!!!" Jiyong said and he holds her hand and they went to ice cream parlor.

 

" one chocolate and one strawberry please!" he orders to the cashier.

 

" your girlfriend sir?" the cashier ask him and he hold her waist.

 

" Nope! She's my wife." he said with a proud grin on his face and Dara shyly bows his head.

 

" oh! " the cashier said and smiled at them

 

" My sweetheart is beautiful right?" he said and the cashier nods her head.

 

" Here's your order sir, ma'am. One chocolate, one strawberry and one vanilla. We have a promo here for couples. Enjoy your date!" the cashier said and they bows at her. Jiyong brings the tray and they seated at the vacant table.

 

" so where are we going next?" Dara ask him and she feeds him a spoon full of strawberry ice cream.

 

" we are going to grocery because we don't have any food in our house." Jiyong said to her.

 

" can we go to the pharmacy? I'm going to buy vitamins for you. You always forgot to take your medicine. What if you got sick? " Dara said to him and he feeds her his chocolate ice cream.

 

" Aw! My wife loves me so much! Saranghaeyo!" Jiyong cutely said and Dara only purse her lips.

 

 

---

" WAAAH!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!!" Dara shouts while running to their house that was built beside the sea. They just arrived to their destination after three hours of traveling.

 

Jiyong smile at her cute actions and watch her playing in the water.

 

" JIYONG-AH! COME HERE! LOOK!" Dara calls Jiyong with a smile on her face. Jiyong shakes his head because of her childishness and walks toward to where she is.

 

" What now, Sweetheart?" Jiyong ask and Dara shows him the heart shaped shell.

 

" Beautiful, isn't it?" Dara ask him and he only nods his head.

 

" Can I keep it?" Dara ask him while looking at the shell. Jiyong watched her every action and he can't help but to smile because of her baby face.

 

" Yes. In one condition..." Jiyong answer and Dara snapped her head to him. 

 

" Promise me you are not going to leave me. You will always there and you will always love me like you always do." Jiyong said with a sadness on his eyes and Dara's eyes got big on what he said. She looked away and bit her lips.

 

"H-how did you know?" Dara ask him and he stared at the sunset.

 

" I heared you while you were with Bom. Seunghyun and I was going to surprise both of you but you said to Bom you loves me eversince but you are afraid to say it to me. We both get shocked but we acted like we just arrived yet." Jiyong said and then look at her.

 

" Dara-ah..." Jiyong make her face him only to know that she is crying right now.

 

" I-I didn't say that to you because I don't want to ruin our friendship. And besides that, you are dating Jinri at that time. I don't want her to think that I will take you away from her. *sobs*" Dara said while looking at his eyes. Tears continue to fall from her eyes that makes him feels guilty.

 

" Don't cry. You know that I don't want to see you crying right? Even if I don't know that you are crying, just don't cry. Sorry if I am so dense that I don't notice your love." Jiyong said and Dara hugs him tight.

 

" Jiyong-ah. Don't hate me. *sobs* Please..." Dara plead like a kid and she buried her face on his chest.

 

" Aniya! Why I will be mad at you? You are my sweetheart right?" Jiyong said with a playful tone. Dara stop from crying and smiled because of what he said.

 

" I'm such a fool from not noticing that a godess secretly loves me." Jiyong only to get a playful slap on his chest from her.

 

" Can we go to our house?" Dara ask him while Jiyong wipes away the trail of tears on her cheeks.

 

" okay." Jiyong said and they walks towards to their house while holding each other's hand.

 

 

-

Jiyong opens the one door in the second floor of their house only to show the beautiful king size bed.

 

" Kyaaa!" Dara run towards to the bed and jump in joy.

 

" I can see that you like OUR bedroom." Jiyong said while leaning at the frame of the door while crossing his arms.

 

" OUR bed?" Dara repeats and seat at the bed. Jiyong walks towards to her and he lie onto the bed.

 

" what's wrong with that? We are already married why don't share bed?" Jiyong said with a teasing voice and he put his arms under to his head and watched her.

 

" But it's different from the other marriage! " Dara retort back.

 

" It's still exchanging vows and wearing each other's ring duh!~" Jiyong said with a matter-in-fact tone.

 

" And besides, do you want me to get blue balls?" Jiyong ask her.

 

" YAH!" Dara throws him a pillow but Jiyong just slapped it away and laugh at her cute reaction.

 

" Just kidding!" Jiyong laughs and reach her head and placed it onto his chest. He combs her head and rubbing her back. Dara hugs him and placed her chin to his chest to look at his face.

 

" We know each other for more that twenty years and this things is normal to us." He said and Dara smiled at him and lie her head to his chest.

 

" I will not going to do anything unless you want it faster."

 

" KWON JIYONG!!!"

 

 

-

" stop! It hurts." Dara plead to him and she thinks she's going to cry. He is on her back and his chest was against her back like hugging her while sitting on the sofa of their living room.

 

" Don't move. It may bleed." he said and continued what is he doing.

 

" but it hurts. Be gentle please." she said to him. He let go of her and makes her lie on her back and he goes down to get one of her foot

 

" AH!" Dara scream. She kicks him and he fell on his .

 

" OUCH! That hurts!" Jiyong said while nursing his aching .

 

" all of my nails was hurting right now because you are so harsh! Be gentle on cutting nails! That hurts!" Dara said and checks her feet.

 

" I said that dont move!" Jiyong said and looks at her foot.

 

" look it's bleeding now!" she said and glares at him. He got up to get the first aid kit and clean the wound.

 

" It's like the old time right? I always clean your wounds if you got hurt." Jiyong said while applying medicine to her foot.

 

" Yeah right! The wounds that you've always caused." Dara said and Jiyong glares at her.

 

" What?" Dara ask.

 

" Be serious. I'm on my moment." Jiyong said and continue on what was he's doing.

 

" and what are you always do after I clean your wounds?" Jiyong playfuly ask and Dara lean her hed only to kiss his cheeks.

 

" Thank you." She said and smile. She yawn and Jiyong brings her bridal style.

 

" can we sleep now?" she ask and he walks towards to the second floor, to their room exactly.

 

" just sleep? Not making a miracle?" Jiyong ask but because of her innocence, she didn't get his joke.

 

" What miracle?" 

 

" Umm... You know, making little Kwons."

 

" YAH!" 

---


Thank you for being patient! Hope you like it!

Sorry for my bad english and for thr typos.


- ClassySnob